Everyone Wants Zacky

Chapter Eight

Zacky rolled over on his back his bed a mess of limbs and soaked silky black sheets. He ran a hand down his face and when he pulled it back it was damp with sweat.

He had been having frightening nightmares that had him wincing and cringing and he had woken up countless times to his body thrashing and convulsing finding his body unwilling to stop. There were other times when he woke up to the sound of himself screaming bloody murder and it took him countless minutes upon waking up to actually close his mouth.

He sat up and the nightmare faded so quickly he didn't have time to remember what had reduced him to a writhing cry baby. He looked to his left, his eyes landing on the way the sun peeked through the cracks of the blinds dancing lazily across the butter yellow petals of the roses.

He sauntered over and drew the blinds letting the light filter in. He looked out and noticed a tall slim figure walking down his driveway. Zacky was wondering why Jimmy was here so early when he saw his alarm clock glowing 2:01 pm. The raven sighed descending the stair case and yanked the door open to see Jimmy's fist raised getting ready to knock. He looked in surprise before letting his arm fall listlessly to his side. Zacky gestured for him to enter before taking a seat at the couch. Jimmy turned to look at him as he sat.

"Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah…"

"God you are one lazy fat bastard."

Zacky gasped feigning hurt. His hands flew to his exposed stomach his bottom lip jutting out.

"I am not fat!"

"Okay Doughboy. Anyways I didn't come over to make you feel insecure I just wanted to know how your date last night went?"

"Oh okay. Well I got a text saying I had to dress nice," Zacky sighed rolling his eyes, "I did not enjoy that. Then I answered the door and he got a new haircut, it's a black Mohawk now."

"Hold that thought," Jimmy waggled his index finger. He pulled out a small notepad from his back pocket and uncapped a black fountain pen with his teeth. He soon began to jot some notes down; he stopped his scrawling abruptly and snapped his head up.

"Are you going to continue?"

"James Owen Sullivan are you writing this down?"

"Zackary James Baker why do you care?"

"Hmm I don't know I went on a date and it's fucking creepy to have my friend writing notes on what happened."

"It's for the fans."

"What the fuck do you mean fans?"

"Oh shit…I was not supposed to say anything."

"Say what?"

"Welp Zackary, After the guys confessional I had a bunch of people coming up and asking questions I actually didn't answer until yesterday. I was talking to Val and she said 'Johnny has the best chance' and I argued that no 'Matt or even Brian' do because well I find it hard for you to picture Johnny in any sexual way. Val and I were arguing kind of loudly and some people asked us what was happening and well…I kind of spilled everything and then other people started to input their opinions and I thought 'hey I could make money off of this.' So I had people who'd bet as much money as they wanted on who they thought would win but I charged five dollars just to let them bet. So the condition was I had to e-mail the 'pool' on what happened on dates and your thoughts…"

"Three guys like me and you find a way to make fucking cash off of it?"

"Yeah…"

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm getting a share of the profit."

"Yeah 20%"

"Fuck you 50%"

"30%?"

"50%."

"35%?"

"50% or I swear to god I'll make it 60%!"

"Okay! Fine, fine we split it evenly!"

"So who's winning the popular vote?"

"Matt and you won't believe this I don't even believe this Johnny is in 2nd and could very well be 1st once I e-mail the details."

"How many votes?"

"Matt has about 150 votes on his side, Johnny has 135, and Brian has 22, I was informed Brian's score is so low because of the screaming match you had the other day."

"Holy fuck Jimmy that's over 300 people times that by 5…holy shit $1500."

"Oh the pool is growing my dear we will be rich motherfuckers."

"I feel like I should be mad at you."

"But you're not…Alright so give me some details!"

"He bought me roses…yellow ones for friendship. Johnny keeps bringing up the word friends so I wonder if he's getting at something or if I'm just being to analytical."

"Probably both."

"Yeah. So anyways He tells me we're going to Milan Verde," Zacky purposefully skips the part where Johnny touched his leg afraid to many questions would arise.

"Milan Verde don't they charge you like $10 for a basket of breadsticks?"

"Yeah well Johnny stole his dad's credit card. We go in and of course he didn't think 'hey maybe a swanky place like this asks for reservations?' So he ends up lying about his father owning Hasbro and blah blah blah…utter bullshit, you know total Johnny speak. Anyways half our meal ends up getting free and we managed to get the guy to serve us alcohol, and we were being you know disrespectful fucktards, the usual. He drove me home and we…"

"We…?"

"We kissed. Well he kissed me but I didn't stop him. Fireworks didn't go off but fuck…that was my first kiss."

"Ah."
"Jimmy when I say first kiss I mean with anybody. I've never had lip to lip contact with any other human being until last night."

"WHAT?!?!"

"I know and I don't know what to think. I love Johnny he's amazing and sweet…but I don't see this going anywhere. Maybe I should give him a couple more dates, test the waters, but I don't know…"

"Well I gathered my information. I'll let you know when the polls get in."

"Oh Jimmy."

"Yes?"

Zacky held his palm out expectantly. Jimmy sighed exasperated but took a huge wad of cash from his pocket. He quickly counted the bills before resting a chunk into Zacky's awaiting hand. The taller stuffed the rest back into it's former spot and left not to long afterwards. Zacky's phone buzzed.

From: Matt

'Hey whatever you want we're not doing anything fancy.'

Matt just scored a point. Zacky sighed and headed up the stairs, yes Matt said to wear whatever he wanted but something told him wearing only his underwear might not be the greatest idea.

He was too lazy to actually try. He had pulled on light gray sweatpants, a tight blue V-neck, blue converse, charcoal eyeliner, and a black gray and black checkered scarf as well. His eyes twitched and he realized a contact had slipped out of place. He grabbed the clear circle when it slipped right through his calloused fingers and slid right down the sink drain.

"Fuck!"

Zacky cried. He tried to shove a finger down the drain knowing how hopeless it was. He lost a contact and he only had one set and he wouldn't receive another for a week. The boy grumbled before he took the other one out and begrudgingly set his glasses on the brim of his nose.

He was pissed.

Zacky opened his door to find his porch empty. Matt was sitting in his truck music blaring to lazy to get out and address his date properly. Well Johnny and Matt definitely had different strategies. Although Zack wasn't a romantic but he still liked to be escorted, so Matt was back to 0.

Zacky opened his door and slid in to feel the heater instantly warm his skin all over again. Matt gave him the once over before turning back to the road.

"What's with the glasses?"

"I lost my contact to my sink drain…"

"You….wow," He muttered laughing hard. Zacky blushed glaring evilly, well as evilly as he could; the rosy cheeks sort of ruined the affect. Matt just laughed harder and reached an arm over. Zacky's emerald eyes widened and before he could reply, Matt pulled his hand back sensing the uncomfortable vibe. The older muscular male put his hand back to the wheel and he now officially gained a point. Zacky readjusted his stiff posture and absently turned the radio up Walk blasting through the black night and even blacker silence.

They soon pulled into Matt's driveway and he shut the engine off. Matt turned to look at him.

"I figured we just watch a bunch of horror movies and gorge on chips and…I know, I've already been threatened by Jimmy that I couldn't let you have them but…I have gummy bears."

"FUCK YES!"

Zacky threw his hands in the air now thoroughly excited. Matt had just earned five points. Jimmy had prohibited Zacky from gummy bears about a year ago when the sugar gave him such a rush he almost accidently committed suicide. After the taller learned that the other three were smuggling packages and boxes filled with the little pieces of heaven Jimmy prohibited them.

Matt laughed as he approached the door. Zacky bolted up the stairs and grabbed the doorknob and he whined loudly when it wouldn't budge. He grabbed so tight his white knuckles turned pale, and he placed both feet on either side of his hands so he was now off the ground and yanking at the door with all his might.

"Gummy…Bears!"

Matt broke down once more and he laughed so hard tears were rolling down his cheeks in rivers. He used the key to open the door and swung it open Zack swinging with it. He jumped down and scrambled to the entranceway kicking off his shoes hurriedly.
"Calm down dude! We have to watch at least one movie before you have them so I know you're concentrating on the date."

MINUS 4 POINTS. The raven failed his arms only being able to admit a 'nuuuuuuh' sound. Matt shook his head before pulled the smaller into an embrace. Zacky's face pressed against Matt's chest and he wanted to struggle to break free but he felt so…protected. Matt squeezed a little tighter enjoying how…right this felt.

"You see how right this feel's Zack? You've known these arms…me for years and I always protect you I always love you."

He whispered kissing Zacky's hair at the top of his head, placed a kiss to his temple, and then to his cheek. The raven felt nice…felt good. It wasn't just nice like Johnny's this was good. Matt kissed his hair once more before dropping his arms and instead intertwining their fingers together. He gained a point for well making Zacky feel nice.

Matt pulled him towards the entertainment center and plopped on one end of the couch while Zacky sat on the other. Soon Signs was playing and Zacky ended up on the other side cuddling into Matt's side. He watched and every couple of seconds he's yelp and bury his face in Matt's chest.

"Wow Vengeance for being so metal core-"

"Don't finish that sentence," Zacky hissed.

"Alright, alright."

They finished the movie without talking just the occasional squeal.

"FUCK YEAH!"

Zacky tore the corner of the package with his teeth and started to gobble mouthfuls of the deliciously colorful candies. Matt stood off to the side hurt that Zacky rejected him when he asked for one only one fucking gummy bear. Zacky finished in a minute and through the plastic down to the floor.

"I know you have more!"

"I do I'll give them to you when I drop you off."

"Fine!"

Same as the night before Zacky found himself on his porch although this time he was chewing on a handful of candy. He swallowed and finished another package and before he could get another one torn open, Matt's hands wrapped around Zacky's waist and thrust him forward. He reunited their lips quickly and heatedly. Their lips were supple against the others although all Matt could taste was Gummy Bears and now he was kind of glad he bought them because it tasted so good especially in Zacky's mouth. Matt ran his tongue along the smaller's bottom lip but this time Zacky thrust his head back swiftly.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing you?"

"With your tongue?"

"Yeah."

"Uh…well...thanks for the great time…good night."

Zacky slipped out of the muscular arms before he ran inside slamming the door shut. He ran all the way to his room back hitting his door and slamming all the way down to his ass. He drew his legs up and sighed heavily. Johnny's kiss was pure Matt's kiss was lustful. He didn't want to be lusted after. He already hated the idea of sex because of his father and this didn't help…minus one point.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! Okay so here's another chapter! :D
Scoreboard:
Johnny:3
Matt:3
Brian:-5