Everyone Wants Zacky

Chapter Nine

Jimmy phoned Zacky the following morning to inform him of the pool change in exchange for the details of Matt and his strategies.

Of course the older male had been right; the votes had shifted but only slightly. Matt was down five voted now at 145. That five and two of Brian's votes put Johnny at 143 and Brian was still trailing behind with 20 votes.

Zacky tried to hide the gummy bear secret from Jimmy but unfortunately the smaller had two packages for breakfast and when he was talking his mouth moved a mile a minute, he was babbling incoherently and the floor boards creaked as he jumped up and down.

"Zacky, Matt gave you gummy bears didn't he?"

"NO! Why would he do that, of course he didn't do that, Haha lol LMFAO!"

"Alright I'm pretty sure Zacky wouldn't say 'Haha lol LMFAO' unless he was going through a sugar high."

"…."

"Zackary James Baker! Did Matt give you fucking gummy bears?!"

"Yes."

"That Motherfucker! I'll kill him!"

"What's the big deal anyway?!"

"Need I remind you of…7th grade?"

-Flashback-
Zacky's purple and black hair flopped up and down, his feet taking him inches off the ground. He couldn't help it he needed to move the sugar was making his body spasm and he wasn't able to keep it under control. They were in Matt's three story house, in his bedroom no less. Jimmy was sitting cross legged on the ground, his candy forgotten laughing at his friend's antics; he never saw the raven like this. Brian was standing by the wide open window his arms crossed over his chest laughing along. Brian was sprawled on his bed and Johnny who just started hanging with them two weeks ago was sitting on the floor next to Jimmy.

Zacky flailed his arms and jumped around the room practically bouncing off the walls. It was weird they had seen Zacky on every kind of candy and he was always chill but something about gummy bears…

"I have an awesome idea!" Zacky screeched.

"I bet you do!" Brian laughed.

Zacky stood on his on one foot and extended the other out laughing wildly. He tried putting his other foot back down trying to find purchase and instead got his foot tangled in the Persian rug. He struggled to yank it away but ended up slipping and plummeting out the window. Brian gasped and threw himself over the ledge gripping Zacky's ankles he felt himself sliding with no real chance of catching himself when his fall abruptly stopped. He could tell by the hands wrapped around his legs was Jimmy.

"Matt Johnny help me!"

The other two quickly sprung to their feet and grabbed onto Brian's legs as well pulling him upward. Zacky was screaming bloody murder, frightened beyond all belief Brian was yelling soothing words trying to calm him down. Finally with a tug Brian and Zacky flew through the window all five teens crashing to the floor. Zacky shot himself to the corner of the room knees drawn to his chest, trembling violently, tears rolling down his cheeks, sobs escaping past his lips.

That was the first time anyone of them saw Zacky cry.

-End Flashback-

"I was 13!" Zacky wailed.

"God I hate you! Just don't go near any open windows."

"Okay!"

Zacky rapidly finished the story and chucked his cell phone onto the couch. His date with Brian was in twenty minutes and he still needed to get ready. The raven dragged himself up the single flight of stairs and drug his feet down the carpeted hallway towards his room. When he finally got there he threw his closet open and flung a random outfit onto the bed. He ended up with tight black skinny jeans, a red V-neck, a black leather jacket, that same red scarf, red converse, and of course his red eye shadow and eyeliner. He spiked up his hair so it wasn't lying in every direction and with a look of disgust he readjusted his glasses.

He bounded down the stairs just in time for the doorbell to chime a quick note, echoing around the small living room. Zacky opened the door and there stood Brian, ripped black skinny jeans, a cutoff Misfits T-Shirt and black vans. He smiled sweetly and Zacky being as stubborn as he is crossed his arms over his chest and glared at the floor refusing to make eyeliner. He was still very pissed off about Wednesday. Brian's face fell before he held his hand out waiting for the smaller to take it. The raven knew Brian's hand was there waiting for his smaller hands to meet the others and he knew he couldn't stand out here forever. He groaned exasperatedly before accepting the tan hand. Brian intertwined their fingers before pulling them off towards the sidewalk.

"What no car?"

"Nah we're only going a couple blocks I thought we'd get some fresh air, clear our heads you know?"

He smiled tenderly looking down at the other who was only an inch or so shorter. Zacky could see his breath when he let out a tiny puff of air and it disappointed him. Seeing his breath reminded him that he was still alive and in light of recent events he wished he was anything but.

Zacky spent most of his time contemplating the past week that he didn't notice the corner he was being led to. When he looked up he noticed a big neon sign that said Silver Coin in Pink Adler font. The sound was loud seeping through the cracks in the doors and overall foundation.

"We're going to the arcade?"

"Yeah when was the last time we went to the Arcade?"

"Well last time we were here…Fuck it was a month after we met Johnny! I remember is pulling Johnny here yelling 'Hey new kid play this' or something and Jimmy started to push him over to the old Pacman game, then Johnny tripped, his nose hit the corner and his nose started gushing blood!"

"Oh my god that was nasty! They couldn't get the stain out! It's probably still there," Brian said this a hint of disgust at the thought of blood.

Brian led him around a bunch of other teens who were much younger then the pair themselves and before they knew it they were playing some sort of zombie survival. Brian inserted two quarters into the slots before his raised his red gun while Zacky raised his blue one and they started firing, fingers pressing the trigger rapidly.

Once they both died at level twelve they went in search of a new game when Brian's eyes brightened at the sight of a newly installed Guitar Hero. He pulled Zacky over and the smaller's face broke out in a massive grin as they watched two 9th graders humiliate themselves.

"They can't play for shit!" Brian catcalled.
"Like you could do better!" One of them yelled.

"Actually we can."

Brian and Zacky hopped the bar and took the controllers out of the kid's hands. They both chose expert and after minutes of arguing settled on Welcome to the Jungle. Their finger slid over the colorful tabs skillfully, tapping their feet, and they found themselves pressing their backs flush against each other rubbing together, not even having to look at the screen to hit the right notes. And even if it was a fake guitar Zacky felt much better and luckily this game had a lefty option. Once the song was over everyone started to cheer.

Brian turned to Zacky and pulled him into a hug arms wrapping tightly around the smaller's waist. Zacky snuggled in and unlike the other two he didn't question this feeling at all…it was different , no word to describe it but different, at least different than the other two. Zacky's particularly loud stomach cut in with a growl of protest which ended the hug. Brian chuckled pulling back, hands on his shoulders studying his slim build.

"Looks like somebody's hungry."

"Yeah."

"Let's get some pizza!"

"FUCK YES!"

They had left the Arcade but instead of heading back to Zacky's house they found themselves at the beach. They were standing barefoot in the water, feeling the icy green waves lap at their feet and ankles before receding down the wet shore line and rushing back towards them. They were still holding hands their eyes observing the stars.

"You know Zack I just want to let you know I'm sorry. You're in no way selfish and I was the moron. And look I just snuck around with Michelle because you always went on dates. It hurt me because I really liked you and I thought that going out with a 'hot' girl would help me get over it. And when I realized I really was gay I figured I could at least move on from you."

"I liked you a lot, Brian. I don't know give me sometime I might still feel something but…I'm dating two other guys and I can't guarantee that this will end with you and me."

"I know but I still have time to influence your decision."

"Yeah, you do."

"Zack?"

"Yeah?"

"I know you can't decide but can I still…you know touch you?"

"You are touching me silly."

Zacky giggled gesturing towards their hands. Brian shook his head and for the first time in history Zackary James Baker got to witness thee Brian Elwin Haner Jr. blush. It was quite the beautifully poetic sight that made Zacky's heart melt slightly.

"No I don't mean that…"

"O-Oh…"

Zacky could feel fear bubbling up but something in his head, something that wasn't there for Matt or Johnny, told him to trust Brian to let him. Zacky swallowed his spit and nodded his head.

"Tell me when to stop."

Zacky nodded his head before he was spun around so fast he was almost nauseous and dizzy. Brian lips crashed to Zacky's in a space of seconds. Their lips molded together in one moment of perfect synchronization that almost made it seem like their lips were crafted to only fit the others as well as it did. Zacky's parted his lips letting his tongue snake out and swipe a line across Brian's bottom lip. The older male moaned in pleasure before granting the other access. Brian's mouth was hot, and warm as his tongue explored. The raven brought his hands up, one cupping the older's cheek the other twisting in his dark brown locks tugging slightly. Zacky started to fiercely suck on the other's pink muscle needing more than what he was receiving. Brian was tired of letting Zacky explore his mouth. He let his tongue come to life beginning a swift battle for dominance, but much to his surprise the smaller put up quite the battle. Their tongues poked and prodded creating an intricate dance that one could recreate. Sparks were shooting throughout Zacky's tongue and mouth. The sparks began to reach ever inch of him enveloping him a soft kindling fire. His jeans grew uncomfortably tight against his growing erection and he wanted nothing more than to rip them off.

The battle reached its climax when quick wittedly Brian moved his hands to cup the smaller's ass and squeezed tight, nails digging slightly into the soft flesh. Zacky gasped and moaned his tongue limp for a split second but that's all that Brian needed before he was invading the raven's hot mouth licking every square inch. The tip of his tongue hit a particular spot that caused Zacky to moan louder than ever, one hand digging pressing firmly against Brian's cheek, the other one pulling his hair violently.

"I'm sorry," Zacky apologized still swallowing the other's tongue.

"Don't be…but don't freak out."

"Okay…I trust you."

Brian placed one hand behind Zacky's neck before stumbling out the water and landing to his knees taking the smaller with him before lying him down on his back. Zacky loved the feel of the soft snow white sand caressing his skin like a lovely silk blanket made out of the finest fabrics. Brian stared at Zacky biting his lip.

"Zack…"

"Yeah…"

"How far do you want to go?"

"I don't want to have sex…"

"Okay."

Brian reunited their lips for a closed mouth kiss. He tried to pour every emotion, feeling, and thought into it and he wasn't sure but he was hoping the message got across. His fingers nimbly set to work unzipping the jacket and slinging it a couple feet away without really thinking about it. Zacky shivered slightly from the cold but at the thought of Brian touching him…and he was alright with that, alright with another male rubbing his skin in an intimate and sensual way that no one else but Brian could make him want nothing more than to feel. He wrapped his fingers around the scarf and stopped when he saw emerald eyes widen in fear.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"I…don't freak out. I'll explain later just promise me you'll keep going."

"I promise."

Brian slipped the scarf away and he bit his tongue to keep from eliciting a gasp of shock. Zacky's neck was a faded blue and there were a couple of cuts running up and down his neck. That's why the smaller seemed to really take a liking to neckwear lately, but the older male promised to keep going and so he let his mind wander away from the subject. He placed a knee on either side Of Zacky's slender hips before he leaned down his lips at the smaller's ear.

"Now you have to promise me something?"

"What?"

"You can't anyone touch you like this?"

"Touch me like what?"

Zacky breathed teasing slightly. Brian smirked surely explaining the title of Synyster. He licked the shell of Zacky's ear nipping at the lobe. Very swiftly and suddenly he snapped his hips down grinding their erections together. Zacky arched his back violently upwards moaning in pure unadulterated pleasure. Brian grinded his hip downwards their jeans heating up in delicious friction, Zacky snapped his hips upwards meeting the other's thrusts in time.

The older's hand played with the hem of the smaller's shirt before yanking it upwards and over the other's head. The shirt went sailing and hopefully landed somewhere near the jacket. Brian stopped his movements to admire the skull with wings tattoo as well as the abs carved deeply into the others torso.

"You're beautiful,"

The brunet breathed trying to take this sight in as a whole. Zacky lying flat against Huntington Beach, his shirt missing, the stark contrast between the sand and his skin, the way his chest heaved trying to pull air into his lungs, His eyes half lidded over his glazed green eyes that were a shade darker than normal, his glasses askew, his hair mussed and ruffled up, and Brian couldn't think of a better sight.

Zacky blushed but shook his head. Brian frowned deeply at the fact that his friend didn't agree. Zacky knew Brian was just being nice, that he hailed nowhere in comparison to the older male with his sharp cheekbone, curved, jaw, muscular chest and abs, his tanned skin that was the right tone, his beautifully voluminous hair, and chocolate brown eyes that could melt caramel. Zacky played with Brian's shirt hem watching his fingers disappear under the thin fabric a pout crossing his features.

"Why are you pouting?"

"You still have a shirt on."

Brian laughed feeling the shift in mood going back to some sense of normality with the underlying tones of want and need. He grabbed his shirt and ripped it off his shoulders letting the wind carry it to the sand about an inch away from the other's jacket. Zacky bit the inside of his cheek and how could Brian think he was beautiful? Did he own a mirror and if so not a very good one if Brian couldn't see the statuesque beauty that seemed to captivate everyone. The older male leaned down licking and nipping behind Zacky's ear finding a reaction when he heard a soft gasp and exhale of air. He licked and nipped his way down to the smaller's neck and realizing it might still be sensitive placed feather light kisses down his throat before reaching his collar bone. He began to lick and suck, Zacky clawing at the sand finding no purchase, nothing to grasp or clutch as he writhed underneath the older's toned slim body. Brian smiled against the milky white complexion before grazing his teeth over the bone finding one of Zacky's hot spots. Zacky wailed loudly, turning up the volume several notches wanting to feel more of this wonderful sensation. Brian bit down sucking harsher than ever basking in the feminine cries and mewls that the other emitted. He trailed quick, hot kisses down Zacky's torso the kisses gradually becoming sloppier wanting nothing more than to taste more than Zacky's lips and skin, but to taste the candy inside of him.

Zacky knew what would happen and he was okay with it, wanted it to happen really because if it was Brian initiating anything like this he'd go along with it every time. Brian worked on the pants zipper then popped the button sliding the jeans down letting them pool around Zacky's ankles. Brian let his head travel down mouthing at Zacky's clothed erection; a dark spot forming around the head of the smaller's erection, pre cum practically shooting out like a stream of water shooting out from the spout of a water fountain. Zacky gasped snapping his hips up his clothed erection sliding into Brian's mouth and they found themselves both moaning at the feeling.

"Brian…You f-fucking tease! Do it now or so help me you won't be winning anything anytime soon."

Brian didn't answer he just let his fingers slip into the waistband of his boxers yanking down so the red fabric was joining his jeans. Zacky's erection stood tall and he was so hard it could almost be described as painful. Brian gasped and looked at the other.

"My Zacky you have a gift. May I ask how long?"

"Nine inches."

"I see where you get the Italian from."

He chuckled starkly before lowering himself. He licked a line up the underside of the raven's shaft, one hand fondling his balls. Zacky kept his hips still not wanting to buck up and gag the older male. Brian swirled his tongue around the head before letting the very tip of his tongue to flick in and out of the sensitive slit. A cry of ecstasy ripped through Zacky's throat enticing Brian to taste even more. He let the tip sink into his mouth, hollowing his cheeks and sucking fiercely. Zacky's body spasmed and before he could stop himself he thrust forward hard. His erection hitting the back of Brian's throat and there was still a couple of inches that couldn't be reached. The older male moaned but worked with this bobbing his up and down and when Zacky swore it couldn't get any better Brian let his teeth glide smoothly over the skin. Zacky swore under his breath and all he could see was stars. He started to buck his hips sporadically. He thrust up every time Brian slid down and before either of them knew it Zacky exploded into his throat, his body arching giving him the appearance of a flexible acrobat, he came with a cry of

"B-Bri!"

Brian came only two seconds afterwards with a whisper that sounded oddly familiar to the name Zacky. He collapsed on top of the raven, their sweaty chests pressing together. They lied there for a couple of minutes catching their breath calming down from their orgasms.

"Brian…"

"Yeah?"

"Best date ever."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"I think I should take you home?"

"Can't I spend the night?"

"It's a school night and…why do you want to?"

"Because this fat ass doesn't want to walk…would you carry me?"

Brian redressed himself and Zacky before picking the smaller up bridal style and carried him off in the direction towards his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Brian's date and no this story isn't over... its not even halfway over.
Scoreboard:
Johnny:3
Matt:3
Brian:7