Status: whatevs

I Must Be Blind, to Not Have Seen the Signs

O N E

Pip’s P.O.V.


You would think having a boyfriend that worked for kerrang would have advantages, but really it was a massive pain. He was always in the office or at an interview. I can’t remember the last time we spent the day together.

I can’t really blame him though. The world of journalism is a hard one, and you have to be willing to make sacrifices if you want to make it to the top. And if you love someone as much as I love my boyfriend, you can’t stand in their way.

His name is Henry Smith. We met about 6 months ago at a friend’s party and the rest, they say, is history. I hadn’t had to much luck with boys before him. Well I say much, I hadn’t had any. I’d never had a boyfriend before Henry, but he’s a total sweetheart.

But today was different from any other day. He’d booked the day off and we were going to spend it together. Probably watching crappy Disney films and talking for hours about whatever pops into our heads. I didn’t ask for much. I just liked being with him, and talking to him. He has such an interesting mind and I just wanted to know every last thought of his.

I’d stayed round his the previous night and we’d only been awake for about fifteen minutes. We’d shared a small “good morning”, but other than that, we’d laid in silence, just looking into each others eyes.

I know it’s sickening, but I don’t give a shit. I would stare into his eyes all day if I could.

Our moment of bliss was soon interrupted by Henry’s phone going off. He groaned quietly and stood up to get it from the table. He frowned slightly as he read who it was but answered it anyway.

“Hello... oh, hey man… what today... but it’s my day off… I know but ive got stuffed planned… okay yeah I get it… fine… alright I’ll see you later. Bye”

I had a feeling I knew what was coming, I just didn’t want to believe it. I sat up slowly and Henry padded over and sat in front of me.

“Im so sorry baby, Tommy’s ill and he’s supposed to be interviewing some band. I’m the only one that’s able to go” he said, brushing the hair out of my eyes. “Kept saying this could be the big break ive been looking for. I mean they were talking about it being a cover piece”

“Its ok, really, we can um, we can do this another time”

“I guess. I just really wanted to spend the day with you.” He paused and then his eyes shot to mine. “Unless you wanna come with me?”

“I can do that?”

“Sure, I know the band pretty well and they’re not gonna mind. Unless you don’t wanna come, that’s cool we can just-“

“No I wanna come” I interjected and his face lit up.

“Awesome, you get ready and I’ll call ahead just to say you’re coming” he smiled and kissed my temple.

I had no idea what band we we’re going to be seeing, but I didn’t care to be honest. As long as I got to spend the day with Henry then I didn’t mind what we were doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit :)

this is the shortest thing i have ever written omg im so sorry. it's just a taster and like a little into and but little, i really do mean little.

i dont know why are started thing, but im pretty excited for it. it came to me yesterday and im just like pumped for it so make sure you subscribe and also leave me lots of lovely comments cause i like those.

next chapter will be like 5x the size of this one. okay maybe not 5x but yeah it will be loads longer.

kthxbye xxx