Status: Has Been Found!!!!! Shall Begin Immediate Work!!!!

Because Your My Destiny

Chapter 3

Walking down to the center of the cave felt like pure utter torture. My thoughts were mostly centered around my daughter, and how much she must be missing me. I don't know how long I was out, but it had to be for a while since a fever and cold do not go hand in hand.

As Avhera and I were walking to the center my hair blew out around me showing all of the wolves the white feather that was attached to my hair. I got many wolf whistles, growls of lust, and heard some even fighting with each other. The experience was very uncomfortable, because I was in a committed relationship right now with my daughter's mother, but I guess when you come into a society like the Werewolves', all outside relations doesn't matter.

When we got to the center, Avhera broke off from behind me and went to where, I'm guessing, the other Caretaker's stood so she could see how my fate is made. I walked into the middle of the room feeling frightened, intimidated, and uneasy. I usually don't feel these things at all, because usually I can strike back, but, as it seems, the intimidation factor has gotten to me a whole lot more than I thought it would.

Soon a older man stepped out, he looked like he was in his late 30's early 40's. He had a muscular build, pure black hair that reached just passed his shoulders, wearing a red and black robe, and black cargo shorts. He had four claw markings similar to the one's on Malachi and Avhera, but no paw prints.

A chorus of howls could be heard around the cave as he walked out. A slender dark brown haired woman around his age walked beside him. She wore a white and red robe, a white torn tank top, like Tatreya and Avhera were wearing, and red short shorts that were just long enough to cover her butt.

The man put up his arms, and the cave immediately quietened. He soon began to speak, "Today we are here to judge this human known as Craig Anderson. He unknowingly took shelter at the entrance of our cave. Because of wind and rain he was forced to seek shelter, I believe he was brought here in our time of dire need. Where food is scarce, pups are dieing, and mates are being lost. He has a life that, if all of us so will it, he can go back too, but what if he could take on a mate here. Birth pups that could have the strength as his spirit exudes. Bring in food when there is none. What say you? Does he stay? Or does he go?" Alpha announced to his pack.

The Alpha turns to me, and looks me dead in my eyes. I flinch back and look down, him looking straight into my eyes intimidated me greatly. Not even in Prison was I so intimidated.

"You have a daughter out in the world yes?" he asked me as he walked up to me. Submissiveness was something I was not used to, but I couldn't help the need to crouch as he came closer. "Yes...Alpha" I said still looking down and crouching. What is going on with me? I never let someone stare me down! I thought and that's when I sucked up all my bravery then looked into his eyes.

A chorus of gasps was resounded throughout the room, apparently Submissive's and human's never looked the Alpha in the eyes. The Alpha flinched when he saw that I was looking straight back into his eyes once more. "You disobey?" Alpha growled at me as he started walking around me in circles.

Keeping my gaze locked with his I answered, "I am not used to Submissiveness. Though everything in my body is telling me to look down or run I'm not going to, because, as you said, I have strength in me that, I'll bet, no other Submissive's here have". I looked around me at all the remaining Submissive males, and saw they were all cowering beside their Dominant mate.

Lashing out, the Alpha grabbed me by my neck. I screamed out in surprise and pain as he applied pressure to my neck. "You will be Submissive whether you like it or not. Or my son Malachi will force you to be Submissive" the Alpha growled as he threw me into the cave wall some 300 feet away. I screamed out in pain again as my back hit the wall and my chest hit the floor. I can tell you now I know I broke some part of my rib attachments that were attached to my spine, and broke another few in my chest.

I couldn't even move because I was in so much pain. He walked up to me again, pulled me up some making me need to grit my teeth to keep from shouting in pain as he joseled my ribs. "The next time you don't act your place I'll have Malachi rape you, do not make me turn you into an Omega of the pack" the Alpha said in a harsh, but concerned tone. "Avhera! Take him back to his room. Bandage his ribs and watch over him" Alpha said as he gently laid me back down after ordering Avhera.

"Yes my Alpha" Avhera said tilting her head down. "His spirit is much too strong to let an Omega have him as a mate" he told her before he returned to his mate's side. "He shall stay" he shouted so the rest of the pack could hear him. Howls of joy was heard throughout the cave as Omega, Subordinate, Beta, and Pups alike sang in joy and praise that their pack savor has come at last.

"Come Craig" Avhera said as she motioned a male Caretaker to pick me up. I whimpered away from him. I did not know him, therefore I will not allow him to touch me. "Do not be so rude Craig" Avhera said scolding me so I just gave in and let the male Caretaker pick me up.

On the way back to my assigned room there were comments and bets on who would be able to lure the new pack member to their bed. I knew they were talking about me, but, as Alpha said before, I can not be swayed so easily. Sweet words will not lure me like it probably does all of the other Submissive's in the pack.

I will not take a mate so long as I shall live, because no one can replace my daughters mother, no one can replace my daughter, and no one can replace my friend's that I have been forcefully taken from.

No one will ever get to find out how I look naked, because I will refuse them such a sight.

I am on my own here, and, after I heal, I must escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, thanks to IceDeath. for commenting. I'd love it if my other Subscriber's could comment that way it'd let me know that you guys actually want me to continue writing this story.

Thanks to the 5 subscribers on this story.

Chelsea's Dead Smile