Skylines in Heaven

Skylines an Turnstiles

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Daddy when are you coming I’m missing you.” Sora said down the phone.

“Daddy’s at the airport Sugar, I’ll be there tomorrow, I promise.”

“Yay!” He heard his little girl squeal down the phone. They had been away from each other for so long and now he and the guys would be there with there other-halves and children soon.

“Can I talk to mommy Sugar?”

“Hey handsome.” A sweet sexy voice came down the phone.

“Hey sexy, I miss you.”

“I miss you too so get of the phone and come see your baby girl cause at the moment she attached to my leg wining ‘I wanna talk to daddy again.’”

“Tell her to get of the phone and be good for when I get there.”

He heard his words repeated down the phone, a gasp and a little squeal and then a pattering of feet.

“Now be good on the plane, don’t let the air hostesses hit on you, or visa versa for that matter! Don’t muck about and make the flight attendant have to fine you again. And for the last time don’t put tacks on Ray’s shoes when he goes through the metal detectors. Yep I think that’s everything.” Lyn-z said as though she was checking of a list.

“Okay 1)It’s not my fault if the air hostesses find me irresistible, I can hardly blame them. 2) You have me wrapped around your little finger, and you know I have eyes for no-one but you. 3) Can’t help it, planes are icky! And 4) its fun.”

“Gee, I love you and I’ll see you when you land okay?”

“Love you too Sugar, bye.”

Gerard put the phone down and looked at the rest of the band.

“Come on guys lets go.” and they picked up their bags and entered the terminal.

The guys were travelling from Newark, were they finished there all around America tour to Cali, for a bit of sun, fun and time with there family.

It was cold outside and they were glad to get out of the harsh September cold for the sunshine and freedom of the Californian sun, something they very rarely saw.

They finally got through customs because they couldn’t work out why Ray kept beeping going through the metal detectors. Gerard and Frank Laughing in the background. As expected air hostess started the flirt with Gerard, Mikey and Frank. Bob and Ray decided to piss them off by having a skittle fight for not getting attention.

The plane started to fly on and the guys started to settle down, it was gonna be a very long flight.

They settled down and were quite happy just to sleep for the next XXX hours.

Gerard had started to fall asleep when he heard a scream.

Waking up he looked around and saw a man with a balaclava on and had a gun in one hand shouting at the first class passengers, him and the rest of the band, to get to the back of the plane. They went to back scared of what was happening.

All the men were shouting at each other in Arabic.

Gerard felt fear flood through him.

What the fuck was happening?

But he knew, they had been saying this only the other day; they said that the Eastern countries would get back at the US for all they’ve done to their worlds. But he couldn’t believe he was part of it.

The terrorists were still talking.

One turned to them and in English said:

“Your country intervenes on things that are not their concern. They invade our countries and think they nothing will happen to them. They are wrong. Today we are gonna change the face of this country. Your government are responsible for everything that is happening today. They have not taken responsibility for their actions and now they will pay. You are now part of this new world. A world that we have created together.”

People were crying all around them, no-one new what to do, some were still in there seats holding onto their children, others were sitting on the floor unable to stand and the rest just stood in shock unable to take in all this.

The terrorists left that part of the plane and started to talk again. Slowly people started to take out their phones and calling their loved ones.

All around Gerard were ‘Help’ and ‘I love you.’

Some one nudged Gerard’s arm, ‘Here I’ve used it, pass it around.’ There was a woman no older then 21 mascara falling down her face. He smiled and looked at it. He knew what to do, but it was so scary he wasn’t sure he could. After taking a few deep breaths he opened it and started to dial the number.

“Hello?”

“Hi, Lyn-Z it’s Gee.” He crocked out. Her voice washed over him.

“Hi I don’t know this number and why are you phoning I only spoke to you about half and hour ago and….why are you phoning on the plane?” Her voice was suddenly worried.

“Gee, baby what’s going on?”

“The planes been hijacked. And there’s nothing you can do, were to far up and I no were gonna die…”

A sob broke up his speech.

“No, Sugar listen to me. I love you and I would anything for you. So go on and have a good life, please. I love you.”

“Ge.Ge.Ge.Gerard, I love you too.” She sobbed down the phone.

“Sugar can I talk to Sora?”

“Sure I’ll go wake her.”

“Hey Daddy when are you coming to see me?” Her little voice dripping with tiredness.

“Soon Sugar, I love you so much I want you to know that kay.”

“Love you too daddy, if I’m asleep when you get here will you wake me up?”

“Course I will Sugar, can you put mommy back on the phone?”

“Yes daddy, love you, nighty night.”

“Nighty night.” His voice choked down the other end of the phone.

“Gerard.” Lyn-Z was back on.

“Lyn-Z you the love of my life and I’m so lucky and privileged to have known you and that we had a beautiful child together and I know I screwed up a lot in my life but you were the one thing I did right. I have to go I’m so sorry.”

“I love you to the end of my days Gerard.”

The Phone went dead and Gerard passed it to the nearest person to him with out a phone.

He looked around for Mikey and the others. He saw the only slightly behind him and went over to see them.

“Guys if I had to die with anyone it would only be you.”

They broke into an uneasy smiled and nodded.

“We’ve had some good times.” Said Bob.

“Yer the concerts, the toys, the tacking tacks onto the bottom of Ray’s shoes…” Mikey listed them off.

“That was you!” glared Ray.

“And Gerard.” Said Mikey defensively

“Best time was just after Ray joined the band and we played truth or dare. And Gee dared Ray and Bob to make out till Ray got a hard on.”

They all smiled at the time.

Suddenly the plane started to plummet at almighty speed.

People started shouting and Gerard automatically put a protective arm around Mikey as the carried on plummeting into the first of the World Trade Centres.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe if you liked it.

one more chapter to go

xoxo
sailor emo