Status: The updates are coming, patient you must be.

Stuck in the "Friend Zone"

Chapter 13

"1, 2,10" a series of gunshots reverberated into my headphones "Keep the change ya filthy animal!" I chuckled lightly. I had decided to hold up in bunk and watch Home Alone for the ten trillionth time. I felt a tap on my shoulder and jumped a little. Turning to see Alex climbing into my bunk.
"I knew you'd be watching this." He said.
"What else do I do when I'm bored." I replied.
"Mind if I watch with you?" he asked.
"Sure,"
"Good, now move." he said poking my back.
I scooted forward and he just replaced my spot where I had been leaning against my pillow. "Oh, so you're just going to steal my spot." I teased.
"No," he replied, then snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me between his legs my back leaning against his chest. I unplugged the headphones so we could both hear the movie then placed the computer on my lap again, and pressed play.
We were at the scene where Kevin was preparing for The Wet Bandits when Alex started to place light kisses along my neck.
"Alex, what're you doing?" I asked, trying to ignore the shivers that were being sent down my spine.
"Trying to seduce you." he replied, bluntly.
"Well, it's not working." I lied, as I watched the computer screen blankly.
"Well the hitch in your breath and semi in your pants seem to say otherwise." he said. I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. "Come on, I miss having you under me when we make out."
"One, that sounds so weird, and two since when was I on the bottom?"
"I thought that was the unspoken agreement." Alex replied.
I paused the movie and turned towards him "There was never an 'unspoken agreement.'" I said, using air quotes.
"Well prove me wrong then." He replied, that stupid smirk plastered across his face.
"Fine." I said, to be honest I knew he was just messing with me so he could get his way, but I didn't really care. I stuck my computer back into its case and put it into my bag.
Straddling Alex, I pinned his wrists beside him with my hands and pressed my lips to his instantly slipping my tongue into his mouth. I could feel his hands struggling to get free but it just made me hold them tighter.
"You should definitely take control more often." Alex said breathlessly as I kissed down his neck.
"As long as it means I'm not the bitch in this relationship." I replied between kisses.
"Please you'll always be the bitch." Alex said laughing lightly,
I growled and nipped at his collarbone lightly earning a gasp. My lips travelled back up Alex's neck and attached to his lips again.
"Hey guys we'll be at the venue in-" we looked up to see Zack. He just smirked knowingly and closed the curtain to the bunk.
"We really suck at not getting caught." Alex muttered.
"Yeah, well looks like we'll have to be more careful." I replied.
"Yeeeaaahh, doesn't mean we have to start now though." Alex reasoned smiling.
"Very true." I said and began kissing him again.
10 minutes later we felt the bus come to a stop and we instantly broke apart and sat up.
"Does it look like we've been making out?" I asked Alex.
He ruffled my hair a bit to get it back to it's normal messy then straightened my t shirt. "Okay, you're good. How bout me?" He asked.
I did the same for him "I think this is the best we can get."
We both crawled out of the bunk and met everyone else at the front of the bus. "Yo peeps, Before we leave!" Matt yelled. "There's a bar about a block away from here that we can go to after the show. So be ready to leave when we're done then we can come back and hit the road again."
"Aww Matty is loosening up!" Danny said ruffling his hair.
"Fuck off, I'm not that tight." He replied.
"Does 'that's what she said' really need to be said?" Alex said.
"Yes it does," I replied "THAT IS WHAT SHE SAID!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there, it's been a while. I'm sorry, this is a bad update too. I'll try to update soon. This weekend maybe I've got the next few bits written out at least.

Comment please! It give me motivation and builds my confidence! Love you guys PEACE!