Poison

Adventure

I walked over to my horse Tanix and gave him a big pat before beginning to fix the girt. I could see out of the corner of my eye the man walking towards me. He was looking at Tanix. “What’s your horse’s name?” he asked me.

I looked at the man and stopped what I was doing. “His name is Tanix!” I replied. Van Helsing looked at me and nodded. I could see he was thinking of something. Then I noticed he was comparing me to Tanix. Tanix was very tall and I was a lot smaller than him.

“So he’s a gelding, yeah?” the man said as he went to retrieve his horse. I put my hand on my hip and shook my head. Van Helsing came over with his horse and as he walked over he began to grin. Only then did I notice his cool black hat he had on. My father used to have one just like it.

“No, he’s a stallion,” I smirked back as I mounted back onto Tanix who was roaring to go. I pulled lightly on the reins. Van Helsing mounted up onto his horse. His horse was white as snow and it’s eyes were a beautiful brown colour.

Van Helsing smiled as he nudged his horse on. I did like wise. “So what’s his name?” Van Helsing asked me as he looked at me. I smiled back at him. He seemed like a nice enough guy but I wasn’t going to admit it to him.

“His name is Tanix. So what were you doing around here anyway?” I asked him as I took my bottle of water out of my bag and began to drink some. When I was finished I signalled Van Helsing to take some.

He shook his head. “No thank you!” he refused. I shrugged my shoulders and placed the bottle back in my bag. “I’m actually looking for Princess Anna Valeroius,” he replied.

I nudged Tanix on before giggling “in the forest?” Van Helsing shook his head while giggling to himself. “Yeah, I got lost,” he explained. I nodded my head and began to smile.

“Well, I know where the princess lives. Can I go with you?” I asked Van Helsing excitedly. Van Helsing seemed to be hesitating. He looked at me and the looked up to the sky. “WELL?” I asked.

“If you ask your mother first!” he replied as he turned back to look at me. I shook my head and looked down and then back at Van Helsing.

“Please, my mother barely knows I’m alive,” I replied bitterly. I thought that my last reply would change his mind. I secretly knew that my mother would never let me go with Van Helsing.

Van Helsing shook his head “not without your mother’s permission!” he repeated. I looked back at him and touched his arm.

He stared at me. I began to smile before saying “okay, follow me!” I galloped off and he followed shortly after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment please lol!