Poison

Castle

I turned around and saw Sabastian running towards us. 'Oh god' I thought to myself. Sabastian stood in front of me. "Nakia you have to come home and I know you love hunting but this isn't the usual hunt this is a big deal and if you want to get yourself killed thats okay but mom and I don't want you to so will you please come home with me please?" Sabastian pleaded. I went red with embarassement and shook my head. "I'm sorry Sabastian but i want to do this, I want to help Princess Anna," I replied turning my attention to the Princess.

Sabastian nodded and gave me a hug goodbye. "Then good luck!" he whispered before walking back to his horse. He mounted up and I watched him canter away. The worst part of this was that somehow I knew Sabastian was right I could see myself dying on this trip but I could not admitt that to Sabastian. I felt a tear emerge from the cornor of my eye. Just then Van Helsing put his hand on my shoulder and just before the tear could fall I quickly wiped it away. "Well what are we waiting for?" I luaghed nervously walking over to Tanix. The rest followed on their horses and we were off.

We arrived at Anna's castle. It was huge and I had never seen anything like it before. Tall stained glass windows and pointed archs was the design of the castle. "So are we staying here?" I asked Anna. She stared back at me for a moment and I could tell she didn't like me much. "Well I suppose if you are doing what you are suppose to be doing, which is protecting me!" she snapped. I nodded not really knowing if I should say anything.

"So where are we staying then?" Van Helsing asked. Anna handed a candle to him and pionted out the directions. "There is a room downstairs you can stay there," she replied. I looked at her and then at Van.

"Sorry excuse me but I thought you said one room!" I giggled. She nodded. "Yes, is something funny about that?" she asked. I shook my head and turned my attention to Van Helsing who seemed to see my misfortune hilarious.

When we arrived at the room I threw my bag on the floor. "Okay no looking I have to get changed so face the wall!" I demanded but the guys just laughed. "Hey this isn't funny I have to get changed!" I replied. they continued to laugh so I made my way to the nearest empty room. I got changed into my night dress and left the room. When I got outside the room I was greeted by a man who seemed to be looking for something.

"Oh Hi!" the man said. I smiled. "Hey are you looking for something?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes, do you know where Anna is?" he asked as he smiled back. I had to remember I was protecting the Princess. "Emm no sorry," I replied. Just then the man tripped a bit and snapped back "fine it doesn't matter!" before racing off down the corridor.

I walked back to the room. Carl was already asleep and Van Helsing was half asleep. I tip-toed into the room before Van Heling whispered "I'm still awake!" I laughed. I sat down beside him. "So now that we're friends can I call you Van?" I asked. Van Helsing smiled. "We're friends?" he teased. I slapped his arm. "Yeah we are, can I?" I asked. He laughed. "Well what can I call you then. Nak?" he chuckled. "Well my friends call me Kia, you can call me Kia if you want?" I asked. Van nodded.

"Okay okay! Now get some sleep we have another long day tomorrow!" Van whispered. I blew out the candle and lay down. I pulled my jacket over me and closed my eyes as I prepared myself for another dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh comment if you like the story because I am begining to delete stories that are not popular so if you like any of my stories comment please to save them!