Status: This story is complete with a sequel coming soon <3

Somebody That I Used to Know

Wish in the well

“Well,” Brett began again, “out with it. Who’s the lucky man?”

“Oh, well, if you’re really interesting in knowing, it’s Jac-” I began, only to be interrupted.

“It’s me!” Ronnie exclaimed, standing up and moving to wrap his arms around me from behind. “Isn’t that right, beautiful?”

I turned my head slightly to look at Ronnie’s piercing brown eyes before nodding my head.

“Yeah, that’s right.” I said with a smile on my face.

“Well I am happy for the two of you. Now I just need everyone but Ana to sign these and then you’re off to celebrate.” Brett said, holding a pen out to Ronnie.

Ronnie and the boys all made sure they signed the contracts where they were supposed to and handed them back to Brett when they were all finished.

“Now, we really should get a single out there as soon as possible and probably a music video shortly after. Before all of that we should host a small promotional party just to let people know you’re making a comeback and there you will perform one or two songs if you wish. You already have a band name, I assume?” he said all at once.

“Yes, they’re going by Falling in Reverse.” I said like a happy mother.

“I like it; well we are finally done with all of our business. You may all leave.” Brett said.

We all walked out and when we were fully out of the building, Ronnie turned to look at me.

“Ana,” he began slowly making me and those around us worried about what he could say next, “we just got signed!” he finished, picking me up my middle and spinning me around, my palms resting on his shoulders.

“I know, I was there too! I was helping you get signed” I said in the same excited tone.

“Thank God we have an attractive band manager that likes wearing short dresses and high heels!” Ronnie said as he continued to spin me around in circles.

“You should put your manager down now.” I mumbled when I began to feel sick to my stomach.

Ronnie did as he was told by putting me down and everyone was laughing at our antics as he did, Jacky pulled me into a hug once I was set firmly on my feet, next I was hugged by Mika, Ryan and Derek before I somehow managed to end up between Ryan and Jacky again.

“We should go out to celebrate.” Jacky suggested, slowly snaking his arm around my waist.

“Or,” I began as I slowly walked away from him after seeing Ronnie’s hurt expression, “we can all go to our house and I can take a shower then go to sleep while you all quietly play Wii games in the living room.”

The five boys all looked around at each other before they each nodded their head. We decided to carpool; Jacky and Ronnie were in my car while Ryan and Mika tagged along with Derek in his car. As I put my keys in the ignition I felt my muscles tense up upon realizing that I had left the old Escape the Fate CD from when Ronnie was in the band stuck in my beaten up CD player. I turned on the radio as I pulled out of the parking space and I switched it on to the first station I could find, knowing Ronnie would mess with it from where he sat in the passenger seat anyway. My thoughts were proven right when Ronnie leaned forward and started messing with the black buttons, settling on a local music station so he could sing along with one of the few songs that irked me.

“I threw a wish in the well; don’t ask me I’ll never tell. One look from you and I fell, and now I’m on my way!” he shouted, earning a few glances from people as we passed them on our short drive home.

“Ronald fucking Radke, if you don’t shut up within the next two seconds I’m definitely kicking you out of this car and you’ll have to walk home.” I threatened.

“I can hoof it, we only live like thirteen blocks away.” he said, moving to turn the volume up.

I pushed his hand away and turned the radio off, watching as Ronnie groaned and slumped down into his chair with a pout on his perfect lips.

“I swear, it’s like you’re a five year old.” Jacky said with a laugh as I nudged Ronnie playfully.

We were in front of the house in no time, I parked in the large driveway and as Ronnie, Jacky, and I were getting out of my car, Derek’s car was pulling into the driveway right next to my own car. We all walked into the home that Ronnie and I shared and I watched as our two loving pets ran from the kitchen and over to where the guys were, rubbing their white hair all over the black clothes.

“I’m going upstairs to take a shower, I feel like I still have Brett’s fucking eyeballs burning onto my skin.” I said as I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail as I made my way to the stairs.

I stopped right in front of them and I kicked my heels off before pouting a bit at how short I felt without them. I stripped myself of my cardigan and bent down to pick up my heels when I heard a groan from behind me.

“Annie, please don’t strip in the living room when my friends are here, we’ve gone over this before.” Ronnie groaned out.

I turned around with my cardigan and heels in hand to see that while Ronnie and Derek were sitting on the couch, picking a game, Mika and Ryan both had their eyes on me while Jacky did the same but with a semi noticeable bulge that his tight jeans were not hiding very well.

“Oh, sorry.” I said as a blush made its way to my semi-tanned face. “I guess I’ll just go upstairs and take a shower then.”

“Ana, stop feeding them images!” Ronnie said, walking over to me and pushing me towards the stairs.

I laughed at his actions but I began to walk up the stairs anyway. I heard the guys argue over what game to play as I plugged my iPod into the dock and smiled when one of my all-time favorite songs filled my room. I took my dress off and laid it neatly out on my bed before walking into the bathroom I shared with Ronnie and turning on the shower and waiting until it was the perfect temperature. I took a long, leisurely shower, enjoying the feeling of the shampoo and conditioner washing the oil out of my hair and leaving it silky smooth. Less than half an hour later, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, wrapping my hair up in a white towel and pulling a white robe around my body.

I walked back out to my bedroom and opened up my dresser in search of something comfortable to wear. I got dressed quickly and there was a knock on my door as I pulled my shirt down.

“Come in.” I said simply.

I watched as Jacky walked in timidly, leaving the door behind him halfway open as his eyes were looking around my room since he had never seen it before. I noticed that he had borrowed some pajamas from Ronnie and was sporting plaid pajama pants and a plain black shirt while his hair was brushed out and no longer sticking up artfully in spikes.

“Hey Jacky, what’s up?” I asked as I sat down on my bed and patted the spot down next to me, Jacky walking over and sitting next to me within seconds.

“Ana,” Jacky began with his incredibly attractive British accent, “can I ask you something?”

“Of course you can, what is it?” I asked him.

“When we were in Brett’s office, you were going to say something before Ronnie said you were engaged to be married to him. Were you going to say me?” he asked.

“Oh, yeah actually I was. Why do you ask?” I said to him.

Without saying anything, Jacky moved closer towards me, his hand moved to rest on my cheek and his warm lips mixed with the cold metal of his snakebites sent shocks through my body as his lips moved feverishly against my own in an attempt to get a reaction out of me. I slowly moved my lips against his and he began to push me onto the bed, his body slightly over mine while he was still mainly on his side. I pulled my lips away from his to breathe and he moved his lips to my neck.

“Wait, Jacky, we can’t do this.” I said upon remembering that my best friend was just downstairs and could easily walk up here and see his band member on top of me.

“They all fell asleep, we were watching a movie and everyone knocked out.” he said, pulling away from me to stare into my green eyes.

I thought for a second, there were only a handful of people that had I had ever gone this far with and I while I loved him like a friend; I highly doubt Jacky could be trusted with something like this. He leaned in to kiss me again and I pushed him away.

“Jacky, I’m sorry. I just don’t feel comfortable doing this.” I said, pulling away from him even more to the point where I was sitting up in the bed.

“I understand, besides, there’s nothing to be sorry about, love. I wouldn’t want to push you into doing something you didn’t want to do. Plus, I know you’re a virgin and this probably isn’t exactly what you had in mind for your first time.” he chuckled.

I nodded my head.

“Yeah,” I began with a chuckle, “I’m still sorry for leading you on though.”

Jacky shook his head and placed a kiss on my forehead.

“For somebody like you, I could wait forever.” with that being said, Jacky walked out of the room and into the hallway, most likely on his way back down to the living room with the guys.

I got under the covers of my bed before getting into a comfortable position, desperately wanting sleep to find me quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
...Hmmm Jacky had to jump into things a bit. But yes, she did end up "engaged" to Ronnie and I got soooooooo many comments it just made my century, so please keep it up. You can also message me if thats what will put the frosting on your cupcakes.

Guess who's gonna be in the next chpater...you're a horrible guesser unless you said MAXWELL SCOTT MOTHERFUCKING GREEN ... aka my baby <3 I just throw him, Ronnie and Andy Biersack into every story I have.

Speaking of Andy Biersack, how many of you have checked out my ex main story Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful and its sequel which is now my second main story that I work on when I'm not working on this Take Your Hand In Mine ????? If you have not read those stories you definitely should because I love you all and Ronnie would be very happy if you read it.

This is way too fucking long :( Oh, by the way My Twitter