Status: This story is complete with a sequel coming soon <3

Somebody That I Used to Know

I Thought I Could Trust You

Weeks passed, and before I knew it, Ronnie was scheduled to get out of jail in two to three weeks. Currently, I was walking with Harper after we stopped for ice cream.

"Are you ever going to tell me where you sneak off to every Sunday? Or why you've been so happy lately?" he asked and he playfully nudged me.

I laughed slightly before looking at him.

"If you must know," I began while nervously fidgeting with my clothes a bit, "every Sunday I go visit my best friend."

"Who?" he began to ask, "Aimee?"

I shook my head.

"No, I go visit my best friend Ronnie." I told him, looking down at the ice cream cone I held in my hands.

"Why would you only visit him on Sunday's?" he asked, "Why not stop by his house more often?"

"Have you ever heard of that singer, Ronnie Radke?"

"Yeah I've heard of him. He used to sing in that band Escape the Fate, didn't he? He went to prison or something like that."

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, well, that's who I've been visiting." I told him.

"That's a lot of fan dedication right there. Why would you go visit him so often?" he asked, obviously not understanding what I was trying to tell him.

"I'm not just a fan; he's been my best friend since I was little. We used to live next door to each other and after a while we just became best friends."

"Are you seriously trying to tell me that Ronnie Radke is your best friend?" he asked, "You can't be serious."

I scoffed before I stopped walking; throwing what was left of my ice cream in the trash can next to me.

"You don't have to believe me." I told him.

"Can you prove it to me?" he asked.

I sighed.

"I guess I can, but Sunday's are the only little bit of time I get with Ronnie and I don't really want someone else there and he doesn't want someone else there, it's just a lot of trouble to go through."

He sighed, still not believing me.

"Don't you have a picture of the two of you together?" he asked.

"Not on me." I told him, "maybe at my house, but-"

"So," he began as he threw his own ice cream out and stepped closer to me so that he was hovering over me slightly and his eyes were piercing into my own, "let's go to your house."

I stayed quiet for a minute or two, not sure of what to say to him. I had never really had good luck with boys. I simply nodded my head and in half an hour, we were walking through my front door and my pets were all over Harper.

"This is a really nice place," he began as I walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink for both me and Harper, "Do you live alone?"

I finished pouring the drinks and brought them to him, gesturing for him to sit on the black couch that Ronnie had picked out.

"Umm no, I actually live here with Ronnie but since he's indisposed right now the house is all mine." I told him, sitting on the couch next to him.

"You still need to show me the picture of the two of you." he said with a smile.

I shrugged and took a sip of my drink before placing it on the coffee table and looking around the living room for a picture. My eyes finally landed on a picture across the room that was hanging on the wall. I walked over and took the picture down before walking back over to Harper. He took the picture in his hands before placing it back on the coffee table while I finished off my drink, a tad confused at the taste.

"I'm impressed, I wasn't sure if I could believe you." he said.

"Um, ye-yeah." I slurred out.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a sadistic looking smile on his face.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine. I think I just need to lay down for a minute or two." I said.

"That's alright," Harper began, "I'll take you to bed."

I nodded my head groggily as the world faded to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Please Please Please Comment and Subscribe or Ronnie will cry :(