Instant Hate, Instant Love

Instant Breakfast

3:30 A.M.

The clock said when I woke up this morning. It took me a while to figure out where I was.

This wasn’t my room. I knew that much.

Back at home my room was filled with posters of bands. This room was obviously decorated by an interior decorator.

So I really was in Huntington Beach, California after all.

I looked out the window of the room I was staying in. That’s when I saw this gorgeous view you can’t see in Chicago.

The Pacific Ocean and all it’s glory.

I was stunned and captivated by it. I’ve never seen such beauty the way nite can capture the darkness of ocean and the blues of it.

I continued to look at this site for while until I felt a pain in my stomach.

I was hungry.

I giggled to myself and decided to go roam the house in search of food.

I looked down the hall way of house. I saw two other rooms. One at the farther end of the hallway, I guessed to be Brian’s room.
I walked down the stairs carefully not to awake him. I didn’t want him to know I was awake this early.

I found the kitchen and looked inside the fridge.

I didn’t find anything eatable, just booze typical rock star guy and his single lifestyle.

“The food’s in the cupboard, I only have dry snacks.” A voice said.

I practically jumped at the voice.

“Shit, you fucking scared me!” I said looking at him.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to, it’s just I heard you coming to the kitchen, I though you might have need help finding something,” He said look at back at me.

“Yeah, but you hardly have anything…oh wait are those fruity pebbles I see?” I said drooling at the sight.

“Yes, why?” Brian asked looking at me.

“KJ and I cant keep fruity pebbles in the house. We tend to go into battle mode when it comes to fruity pebbles.” I said giggling and grabbing them from the cupboard.

“You’re insane you know that?” Brian said looking at me.

I looked at him while opening the fridge and grabbing the milk that wasn’t expired and the only actual non alcoholic drink.

“Yeah, I’ve been told this several times. But I guess it’s just never really sunk inside.” I said attacking my fruity pebbles.

I turned my attacking skills on my fruity pebbles since KJ wasn’t here to steal them away.

“You know this feels really weird talking to you in person then on aim.” He said looking at me.

I looked up from my pebbles to him.

“You know what; I was thinking the same thing too. I’m not used to seeing your facial response then those of aim.” I said looking back at him.

There was an awkward pause between us at the table while I ate my fruity pebbles.

“So what plans do you have for tomorrow?” I asked Brian.

“Well the guys and I are practicing for our European Tour this summer. We’re playing Wacken for the first time ever so that’s pretty exciting.” He said.

“What? You guys are playing Wacken Open Air? Oh my word, so many people must be cursing themselves. No offense, but that’s a metal festival and you guys aren’t metal. More like rock or pop rock. Bands like Exodus, Municipal Waste, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom, have all played even more bands. It’s just amazes me that they asked you guys. When every one in metal hates you guys.” I said looking down at my cereal.

“Including you right?” He said kind of hurt.

“Well, I’m trying to open myself up, so you can’t take my personal view in context. I’m just saying that’s what others are saying so be open to criticism when you’re out there. But please be careful when your there. I wouldn’t want to know some crazy metal head killed you guys while onstage.” I said looking firmly at him.

“Why?” he asked looking at me.

“Because, I just met you and I wouldn’t want to know you died!” I said walking to the sink.

I turned around and saw him standing there closely in front of me.

“Oh,” He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???