‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

What is it?

June
2 months pregnant


I woke up to the sun shining in my face, and a hand on my stomach. I rolled over into Johnny’s chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

“Good morning.” I smiled and then pressed my lips to his

“Morning.” he said opening his eyes looking at me. I ran my fingers through his black hair.

“Babe I think you should bleach your hair. For me. Please.” I told him batting my eyelashes at him and he started laughing.

“Sure Lynn anything for you. But you will not be around while I’m doing it.” he said sternly. I laughed at him.

“It’s a deal.” I kisses him on the cheek and got up out of the warmness of our bed and shivered because I was only wearing a wife beater and boy shorts. I grabbed one of Johnny’s hoodies and started walking towards the door.

“Where are you going?” he asked

“Downstairs. Wanna join me?” I said and then screamed and ran as he jumped out of bed and started chasing me down the hallway.

Johnny’s POV

After I chased LynnZ downstairs she took her usual seat on the counter and started swaying her feet like she always does. She was putting her hair up in a bun looking out the window and the sun reflected off her glasses and blinded me. I yelled out and rubbed my eyes.

“What happened?” she asked me concern in her voice. I just laughed and looked at her

“Your stupid glasses blinded me is what happened.” I pouted

“Aww hun come here I’ll kiss it better,” she smiled and held her arms out. I walked over to her and she closed my eyes and kissed them.

“Better?” she asked me. I nodded.

“What do you want for breakfast?” I asked looking in the fridge. She looked up in the air and did the whole pretending to stroke the non-existent beard she had and then started laughing.

“You’re a dork.” I laughed at her.

“Chocolate chip pancakes and banana’s.” she did a little dance on the counter.

“Alright. Stop dancing your gonna make the baby sea sick.” I looked at her pretending to be serious. She stopped and just stared at me.

“You weren’t complaining last weekend when I was all up on you grinding away.” she said smirking at me.

“Yea your right. Go ahead and dance.” I smiled at her. She jumped off the counter and turned on the radio and started dancing away as I started making breakfast. I watched her as she danced around the kitchen shaking her ass and singing along with the music. She has an amazing voice.

“Ah I’m freakin hot!” she yelled above the music and took the hoodie off and threw it. Which just made me want her. I concentrated on cooking the pancakes. She danced some more as I finished cooking and then hopped back on the counter all out of breath.

“Jesus, I don’t even smoke and I’m worn out. Well at least I got my exercise today and I bet the baby had fun.” She said smiling at me.

“I can tell. Breakfast will be done in like 2 minutes obviously.” I said finishing plating the pancakes and cutting up the banana. I looked over at her and she had her shirt lifted up over her stomach and was running her hands over it. I walked over to her and kissed her stomach.

“I can’t believe we finally get to hear the heartbeat today.” I smiled at her.

“I know I’m so excited,” she grinned.

“But feed me I’m hungry and so is the baby.” She poked her tongue out at me and we went to the table to eat breakfast.

LynnZ’s POV

When we were done with breakfast I went to take a quick shower because my doctor’s appointment was in two hours. I got out of the shower and Johnny hopped in. I just towel dried my hair a little bit and put some gel cream in it and scrunched it so it would be curly. I wore a black A7X tank top and grey capri sweat pants and a pair of flip flops. I looked down at my belly you could definitely tell I was pregnant now. By the time both of us got dressed it was time for us to go.

We drove down there and sat in the waiting room and this lady had her daughter there and she had to be about 2 or 3 and her and Johnny were playing with blocks in the corner, which made me laugh.

“Is this your first? I‘m Ashley by the way, and my daughter is Charlie.” The little girls mother told me.

“Yea it is. We’re very excited. Those two are quite a sight aren’t they?” I smiled at her.

“Yea they are. How far along are you?” Ashley asked.

“Umm two months. By the way Charlie is a gorgeous little girl.” I said

“Why thank you. She looks more like her father, my husband Nick. You two are going to have a beautiful child. I can tell.” she smiled

“Thank you so much. And thank you for not shunning her away from Johnny, he loves little kids, but some mom’s judge by the look of him. He is actually very sweet.” I said looking over at the and laughing as the little girl was trying to stack blocks on Johnny’s head and laughing when they fell off.

“Don’t worry I’m not one to judge. Besides she looks like she is quite taken with him.” She laughed. We sat there for about ten more minutes talking about random stuff when the called us in.

They talked to me about the normal stuff before the started the ultra sound.

“You lucky a couple of girls were in before you so the gel isn’t very cold.” the nurse smiled at me. She applied the blue goopy gel and started rubbing it around.

“Want to hear the heart beat?” she asked us. I looked up at Johnny who was very interested at what was going on.

“Yea.” I smiled. She slid it around and we heard a tiny thumping then she moved the wand thing and it started again and she made a face.

"What is it?" I said kind of worried.

“Well,” she said looking at me then Johnny.

“That was a second heartbeat.”

“Ugh what does that mean?” Johnny said with a concerned look on his face.

“Well Mr. Seward, that means your having twins.” she said smiling. It took me a minute to realize what she said.

“Oh my god. We’re having twins!” I sort of screamed and the nurse laughed. Then she moved the screen and showed us both the babies.

“Wow.” Johnny said looking at the screen. I squeezed his hand and he looked at me and smiled.

“I’ll be right back with the pictures from your sonogram.” The nurse said as she left. Johnny handed me some paper towels and I wiped the good off of my stomach and I looked at him.

“Twins. Can you believe it. We’re are going to be a family of four. I’m so happy.” Johnny said smiling from ear to ear.

We met everyone at Taylor and Matt’s house because they all wanted to hear about it. Well maybe the girls more than the guys, but they still wanted to hear to.

“Well we got some news.” I said seriously. They all looked at us some with worry on their face.

“Oh my god, is everything ok?” Rhian said with concern.

“Well yea, but are you sure you guys can handle two hell raisers at one time?” I said grinning and it took them a couple of seconds to get it.

“Your fucking having twins?!” Taylor yelled and threw a pillow at me.

“That’s for making me worry dumb bitch!” she yelled laughing.

“Hey no throwing shit at the pregnant chick.” Matt yelled at Taylor who pouted and got up to give me a hug.

“Your supposed to be on my side.” she whined. We all sat there and talked about the babies, I passed the sonogram pictures around, and we talk about the upcoming tour and everything.

“Well guys I’m out. The wife is making me bleach the hair.” Johnny laughed looking at me. I smiled at him.

“Hey I wanna come. I want to cut my hair.” Brian said jumping up. Niki’s jaw dropped

“No baby you are not allowed to cut your hair. I love it.” she said pretending to be mad.

“Well all of us might as well go.” Jimmy said standing up. So they all left and we sat around talking.

“So LynnZ I guess that lady in Australia who gave us the two necklaces knew what she was doing.” Taylor laughed. I had completely forgotten about those.

“I guess she did.” I smiled. We talked some more and about 2 hours later the guys came back. They walked in and Johnny had his hair bleached, Matt shaved had a Mohawk, Brian had cut off a shit load of his hair and it was now sticking up in big chunks in all different directions.

“Babe you look hot.” I smirked at Johnny as he sat next to me.

“No Brian you look fucking sexy!” Niki screeched and attacked him.

“Ah! I love it.” Taylor smiled at Matt. We all decided that in celebration for the hair-do’s we’d go out for dinner and the club. So everyone left and went their own separate ways.

“I love you Johnny.” I smiled as we got in the truck to leave.

“I love you too.” he said and kissed my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot even though she is not here
I update for Taylor =]

comments?

<3