‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Home Sweet Home

Rhian’s POV

“Seriously. When are they going to get here?!” Jimmy whined. I laughed at him. We’d been at the airport for like an hour waiting to pick them up.

“They should be here pretty soon. Quit whining.” I smiled and kissed him. He was kissing me back when I heard

“Dude! Stop making out and come see me! I fucking missed you!” from Taylor laughing. It was about time they got here.

“Ah! I missed you too!” I screeched hugging her.

“Hey man how was the trip?” Jimmy asked Matt as they did the man hug.

“It was awesome.” Matt smiled looking at Taylor. We headed out to go to LynnZ and Johnny’s house.

Brian’s POV

Matt, Taylor, Jimmy, and Rhian had just showed up so now we were going to hear about the honeymoon’s. I remember mine and Niki’s in Tahiti. I don’t think we ever got dressed unless we went out. It was amazing. I felt Niki squirm around in my lap.

“Ok sug let’s hear it and where is my gift!” she laughed talking to Taylor.

“It was amazing! We had such an awesome time. Everyday was something new. And the sex wow!” Taylor laughed and then her and Matt continued to tell us about it.

“Yea and we got you girls engraved Avenged Sevenfold necklace pendants with the guys names on the back, specially made from this awesome engraving shop.” Taylor smiled handing them out. Niki took hers and looked it over.

“Wow thanks you two. It’s fucking amazing!” she said showing it to me. I had to say they were cool. It was silver and round with the deathbat engraved on it with ‘A7X’ above it and ‘Brian’ below it.

“Dude you guy’s these are pretty cool.” I said to them and Taylor grinned at me,

“Wait till you see yours.”

“Yea for the guys we got belt buckles with the girl’s names on the back.” Matt said handing them out. I got mine it was awesome. It was in the shape of the deathbat and ‘Niki’ was engraved in the back.

“Thanks man. This is sick.” Zacky said smiling showing it to Madison.

“Ok LynnZ and Johnny now it’s your turn.” Madison said looking at them.

“Well let me start out by saying it was a fucking mazing,” LynnZ said looking at all of us.

“It seriously had to be the best week of my life. A week full of sex, swimming, swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, just awesome.” she said excitedly. Then her and Johnny told us the rest. She took out a bag.

“We got the girls these gorgeous sundresses that have hand beaded designs on them and they are sooo comfortable. I got lime, Niki purple, Rhian red, Taylor blue, and Madison yellow.” she said throwing them.

“Wow LynnZ these are gorgeous.” Rhian smiled holding it up.

“You’ll look hot in that.” I whispered in Niki’s ear, she just turned around and grinned at me.

“And for the guys we got these sweet tribal necklaces.” Johnny said throwing them to us.

“These are cool.” Jimmy said putting his on. I looked mine over and then put it on. We sat there for a while longer and were just talking about nonsense and about what we all did while they were gone. I hand my hands on Niki’s thighs and was rubbing circles on them with my thumbs and she leaned into me and yawned.

“You tired baby?” I asked her resting my chin on her shoulder, she just nodded.

“Hey guys we’re gonna head home. We’ll see you all tomorrow.” I said to everyone and we all hugged bye, then we left. Niki grabbed my hand as we were walking out the door.

“Thanks Bri. I am soo ready to go home.” she grinned at me then ran to the car. I just chased her.

Taylor’s POV

I was out in the kitchen after everyone had left and it was just us, Johnny, and LynnZ. I was getting a drink when someone ran out into the kitchen and jumped up and sat on the counter. I laughed as she just winked at me. I grabbed the glass out of the cupboard and went to the fridge.

“Is it just me or was honeymoon sex like oh my god amazing!” she laughed at me. I looked at her and grinned

“Oh it definitely isn’t just you dear.” I laughed and she just started clapping, she’s such a dork. She was sitting on the counter swaying her feet and I noticed she had gotten darker and she was wearing a tight shirt and you could see her little bump. I smiled, pregnancy really suited her. I poured a glass of orange juice and looked at her.

“So how are you doing?” I asked her and she knew what I was talking about.

“I’m doing great actually. I have an appointment for the doctor’s in about 3 weeks or so and I get to hear the heart beat and everything. Ah! I’m so freakin excited.” She beamed looking at me and pumped her fists in the air.

“You seriously have issues.” I just laughed at her. She hopped off the counter and hugged me being dumb

“I know but you still love me.” she batted her eyelashes at me and we both laughed. Johnny and Matt came walking in the kitchen.

“Sweet lesbian action!” he laughed and him and Matt high fived. We just rolled our eyes at them.

“Taylor you ready to go. I’m tired.” Matt asked walking over to me and putting his arms around me his arms flexing. This man was one hot piece of ass. I laughed out loud at myself and they all looked at me like I was crazy.

“Well I thought something was funny,” I pouted

“And yes I’m ready to go.” I smiled kissing him. He kissed me back and I looked over at Johnny and LynnZ. He was whispering something in her ear and he had his hand on her stomach they were so cute.

“Did you give LynnZ her gift.” Matt looked at me. Oh shit I had forgot.

“No I forgot,” I said pulling the necklaces out of my pocket and handing them to her. They were like the necklaces we had gotten the girls but the both said ‘Mom & Dad’ on them.

“Oh my gosh Taylor these are so cute. But why are there two?” She asked me.

“I dunno it was weird. We only asked for one but they gave us two. I figured you would probably be the next one to have a kid anyways so why not give you both. Or if someone else has one first you can give them the extra.” I laughed. Johnny walked up to me and gave me a hug and then Matt.

“Thanks you guy’s that really means a lot.” he said. It was cute seeing the midget so touched.

“No problem. But hey we’re gonna go so we’ll see you guys tomorrow or whenever.” Matt said and we all said bye and left. When we got in the car Matt grabbed my hand.

“I’m really happy for them. LynnZ is like way happy and yay I’m just excited.” I laughed. Matt just smiled at me.

When we got home I ran to the couch and flopped on it.

“Oh My Gosh. Home Sweet Home.” I laughed and Matt climbed on top of me and pressed his lips against mine. I pressed back against his and he ran his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth letting him deepen the kiss. He pulled away from me and got up. I just looked at him.

“I feel like taking a shower.” he said walking away towards the stairs.

“Oh no.” I laughed running after him and jumped onto his back and he gave me a piggy back ride up the stairs.

Zacky’s POV

Me and Madison were home laying in bed and she was sliding the pendant she had just gotten back and forth across the chain.

“Babe is something wrong?” I asked turning on my side to look at her. She turned towards me and looked into my eyes.

“These gifts are great. But what if one day you decide you don’t want to be with me.” she said biting her lip. I put my hands on her sides and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

“Madison I love you more than you know. I don’t ever wanna be with anyone else.”

She smiled at my and cuddled up next to me.

“Good Zachary Baker, because I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm finally getting back on track with this story so I'll update more often
I hope everyone likes it
and comments are very much appreciated =]

<3
LynnZ