‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

I can hold my own

I was laying in our bunk by myself listening to the guys party out there. They’ve been on tour for a week and they just had their first concert and now they were celebrating.

“Oh you know you want this!” Brian just screamed in which I’m sure the gayest voice he could manage. Which made me start laughing really loud. I heard someone start walking back here and then the curtain opened and someone got in the bed with me.

“Hey babe.” I said trying to turn around with some difficulty.

“Hey. Are you sure you don’t want me to stay back here with you?” he asked me and I could smell all the alcohol on his breath. I kissed his cheek.

“No it’s ok. I actually might come out and join you guys.” I smiled at him and he hoped out excitedly dancing around. These guys really entertain me when they’re drunk. They never ever get mean, they are always hilarious. I held my hands out for him to help me up and he did.

“Just go out there Johnny, I’ll be right there.” I pushed him, and looked around for a hoodie.

“She’s coming out!” I heard him yell then the guys whooping. I grabbed a pair of cherry pj pants and a Metallica hoodie and went out there. They were all sitting around drinking playing president and asshole. They were all laughing having a good time and I grabbed a couple bottles of Gatorade out of the fridge.

“LynnZ are you playing!?” Zacky asked with a big grin on his face.

“Hell yea! So make way for the pregnant chick and her big ass.” I laughed making my way through to sit in between Johnny and Jimmy. Jimmy hugged me and then ruffled my hair. I kind of looked to him as my big brother. Then Johnny put his arm around me.

“Well what the fuck are we waiting for? Let’s play!” Matt yelled. So we sat there and played that card game till 5 in the morning and then we all went to bed.

Rhian’s POV

Me, Taylor, and Niki were all hanging out at my house because tonight we were going to Niki’s Club because they both had to work tonight.

“Rhian will you like take some pictures tonight for my website? I need some fresh shots. Get some more people coming in there.” Niki said to me. Taylor laughed and I just looked at her.

“Yea sure Niki. Because your place is never packed.” I rolled my eyes and laughed at her. All the sudden my phone rang.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hey girly what the freak is up?!” I heard LynnZ say to me.

“LynnZ! Nothing getting ready to go out. What about you?” I asked her and then put her on speaker phone.

“Hey Nik, Taylor. I miss you guys like whoa. Nothing much just stayed up till like five this morning playing p and a with the guys. Oh my god they crack me up.” she said.

“Ooh sounds fun. Where the guys at?” Niki asked her.

“They’re out getting some food. I didn’t feel like walking anywhere.” she laughed.

“Jesus LynnZ your so fucking lazy.” Taylor laughed at her

“Hey! I’m pregnant ok, I’m allowed to be. But hey guys I wanted to grab a shower before the guys get back so I’m gonna let you go. Have fun tonight ok? I can’t wait to see you next month. Love you guys. Bye.”

“Bye. We love you too.” We said to her and then hung up.

“I really do miss her pregnant ass.” I laughed then we finished getting ready to go and left.

August
4 months pregnant
2 months into tour


The guys had a concert tonight and I was getting ready while they were at sound check. Bullet for my Valentine was here and some other bands so I was going to say hi to them before I went to watch the guys. I did my hair and put on some makeup. I wore a pair of jeans and a tank top. It showed my belly but I didn’t care. I was proud of the fact.

I grabbed a drink and my made my way off the bus to BFMV’s bus. Padge and Matt were messing around and Jay and Moose were leaning up against the bus talking about something. Matt noticed me walking over and smiled.

“Whoa everyone watch out. Lady with a baby coming through.” he laughed.

“Oh shut up Matt.” I smiled and punched him in the shoulder lightly. All the guys came over to me and he hugged me. I hugged back

“How’ve you been. I haven’t seen you since…ugh well since you were less pregnant.” He smiled. I hugged the rest of the guys.

“I’ve been good, well more pregnant since you seen me at the wedding. But yea I’m good the babies are doing good. So I’m happy.” I smiled

“Whoa babies? As in two or more. Holy shit Johnny’s a fertile little fucker.” Jay said making us all laugh.

“Yup we’re having twins. We’re very excited.” I beamed. We talked about some more stuff and they asked about Rhian, Niki, and Taylor. We were still talking when Brian came to find me.

“Hey guys what’s up?” he said to them and they all exchanged hello’s.

“Lynn we’re gonna get some food before we go on and these guys have to go on in about 10 minutes, so lets go.” He smiled at me.

“Ok. Good luck guys. I’ll try and catch some of your show.” I hugged them all bye and me and Brian headed towards the food tent.

“How come Johnny didn’t come and get me?” I asked looking at him.

“He wanted to get some food for you so you didn’t have to stand up there and wait.” he grinned at me.

“Oh my goodness,” I said laughing

“I wish he would stop worrying I’m perfectly able to do this stuff by myself.” I rolled my eyes. I loved him though. I can honestly say I’d rather have him do too much than nothing at all. When we got over there the guys were laughing about something and eating. I sat by Johnny and kissed his cheek.

“Hey hun, thanks for getting me some food.” I smiled at him.

“Your welcome. Where were you?” he asked. All the guys looked at me.

“Easy guys, I was just over talking to Matt, Padge, Jay, and Moose. I haven’t seen them for a while.” I said looking around and they all laughed.

“You guys are jerks.” I said pretending to pout.

I had caught the end of BFMV’s show. It was starting to get dark out and another band was finishing up before the guys went on. We were sitting out in front of the bus talking when Matt looked at me.

“LynnZ are you sure you don’t want to stand on the side of the stage instead of down in the crowd.” he asked looking concerned. I just laughed. I looked at all the guys.

“Look at me. I know Matt and JB aren’t here to stand with me. But I can hold my own. I’m staying off to the side. Just because I’m pregnant doesn’t mean anything. I know you guys are all worried. But it’s ok. Thank you for being so concerned about me.” I smiled at them and Johnny put his arm around me and squeezed me. I looked at him and pressed my lips against his kissing him and he kissed me back.

“Alright. Well it’s time to go.” Matt said. We all got up to go and I hugged all the guys and told them good luck before we separated.

They were almost done and they had been performing awesome all night. I was having a blast screaming to their music. I looked over and this creepy girl that had been watching me all night was still staring at me. It was their last song and I was singing along and I looked over one more time and that creepy girl was gone. The guys were done and they had been the last to perform.

“Thank all of you for coming out tonight You’re all kick ass. Now lets party!” Matt screamed into the microphone. I went to leave to go find the guys. I had this uneasy feeling and I had made it halfway there when I ran into someone. I looked up and it was that girl and my heart almost stopped.

“You know how your always worried about one of those physco fans? Well I’m one of them.” she whispered. My breath was caught in my throat and I was having trouble breathing my hands went to my stomach.

“What do you--” I didn’t get to finish because she cut me off.

“So you’re the famous LynnZ. I’ve read about you in magazine’s seen your pictures. Your pregnant with Johnny’s child. Figures a gold diggin whore like you would wrap him up in something like this.” she hissed. Alright now she was just pissing me off. I loved their fans but one’s like her I couldn’t stand she didn’t even know me.

“Listen. I was dating Johnny before he became rich and famous. I had more money than he did when we were younger. I’ve been dating him since I was seventeen years old. He asked me to marry him before I became pregnant. And contrary to what your crazy ass mind thinks, we are fucking happy. So go get a life because you will never have him.” I said to her before trying to walk away. She grabbed my arm and I turned around and punched her right in the face knocking her on her ass. I heard all the guys yelling my name and come running up to me. I looked down and the girl was holding her jaw and I could see she had blood running down from her mouth.

“Don’t you ever dare come to one of their shows again,” I said severely pissed off

“Your lucky I don’t have your crazy ass arrested. Don’t mess with a pregnant chick. Your lucky a punch in the face is all you got. So now go home and tell all your little friends how you tried to stand up to me and I knocked you on your ass bitch.” I said turning around and all the guys just looked at me. Johnny came up to me and hugged the life out of me, and security dragged her away.

“That’s it. Your not allowed out her by yourself again.” Johnny said very seriously. I was shaking a little bit from the combination of being slightly scared and pissed off.

“Ok.” I said and we all walked back to the bus. When we got back to the bus the guys wanted to party but I just wanted to go to bed. Johnny came with me. It was getting harder to sleep in the bunk together. We were just laying there together and I was listening to him breath, although it was kind of hard with the guys yelling and screaming in the front. The good thing about these guys that might’ve been different with other bands is that there was never any girls on this bus besides me.

“Johnny why do all these girls have to hate me and wanna like kill me because I’m with you? I don’t understand why they are like this.” I said to him.

“Some girls are crazy Lynn. But don’t worry for every physco fan girl. There is ten devoted girls that look up to you and don’t hate you.” he said kissing me on the forehead. This answer satisfied me and I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a while
things have been crazy around here

hope you like it =]
<3
comments?