‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Senor Hot Lips

It was the end of August and today me and Johnny were supposed to be going to get Taylor, Niki, and Rhian from the airport to join us. I had just taken a shower and was getting dressed while all the guys were out somewhere else. I straightened my hair and did my make up. I wore a pair of sweat pant Capri’s and one of Johnny’s t shirts. I loved wearing his t shirts because everything else was getting to tight and annoying me. I grabbed my glasses and my purse and went to find Johnny to go with me to go get the girls.

Johnny’s POV

I was standing there waiting for LynnZ to come find me when one of the girls that was following around with one of the other bands came up to find me.

“Oh my god Johnny Christ! You are like my idol! Can I have your autograph?” she screeched. I rolled my eyes at her. No girl that follows around with other bands usually acts like that and she didn’t have a pen or paper. She was just trying to get in my pants which I don’t know she even tried everyone knows I was married and if they didn’t they would at least see my wedding ring I never took off.

“Umm what exactly was I supposed to sign?” I muttered.

“Oh my god here comes your wife!” she said and when I went to look she grabbed my face and kissed me. I tried to get the bitch off my face but she was strong and had me in a death lock. By the time I got her off my LynnZ was running in the other direction. I started running after her.

“LynnZ!” I yelled but she wouldn’t stop. She was way far in front of me and I lost her. I stopped running.

“Fuck!” I yelled and some people just looked at me. This sucked. I didn’t even want to kiss her. It was gross and disgusting. Nothing like LynnZ’s kiss. Oh man how am I going to fix this.

LynnZ’s POV

I was walking up to Johnny and I seen some girl with him talking. He looked bored and kinda pissed off so I wasn’t worried. Then I seen her pointing at me and she kissed him! I just stopped in my tracks and my jaw dropped. I had never been so pissed off and sad at the same time. I seen him trying to get her off of him but I was still upset. I turned around and ran in the other direction. I heard him call my name but I just kept running. I felt the tears stinging my eyes. How could he do this to me?

When I got back to the bus the guys were all standing around. We rented a vehicle some and johnny I could go get the girls. I probably had black running down my face from eyeliner and mascara. The guys just kind of looked at me.

“LynnZ are you ok?” Matt asked me as I walked towards the car.

“Yea I’m fucking fantastic.” I snapped. I didn’t mean to be mean but I was pissed.

“Ugh you sure because you seem pretty angry. Where is Johnny?” Jimmy asked.

“I don’t know I’m not his babysitter. But when you see Senor hot lips tell him I left his dumb ass here.” I said getting in the car. I immediately felt bad for being so mean, but I’m sure they would find out what happened and understand.

When I got to the airport I just sat there and waited to see the girls. I thought about what happened a million times. Why the hell did this shit keep happening to me. I would in the end forgive Johnny. I knew it but that still didn’t stop me from being truly upset about it. I mean he kissed another girl. It just didn’t make any sense. By the time I knew what was happening I was crying. I could feel the hot tears streaming down my face.

“LynnZ!” I heard Taylor yelling. I looked up and tried to smile wiping the tears off my face. All three of them just stopped and started walking again.

“Sug are you ok?” Niki said wrapping her arms around me enveloping me into a hug.

“Yea. Yea um I’m ok,” I smiled

“How are you?” I asked and Taylor just frowned at me.

“Your not ok LynnZ. Where is Johnny?” she asked me.

“Well when I was on my way to see him right as I was getting to him another girl kissed him. Let’s just say it took more than 5 seconds to push her off. So I just turned around and ran back to the bus to get to the car and drive here. I was kind mean to the guys,” I told them starting to cry. I guess the pregnancy was making me over emotional. They all hugged me and we sat down.

“I mean I know he didn’t kiss her she kissed him. I will forgive him. But seeing that is just like heartbreaking. I just didn’t know what else to do so I ran. UGH!” I said getting frustrated with myself for crying like a baby.

“I’ll kick his midget little ass!” Rhian said, which made me laugh and we all laughed.

“Ahh it’s a good thing I have you guys here with me know. The guys are gonna be so happy. They’ve missed you so much,” I said wiping off my face and standing up.

“Let’s go get back to them.” I smiled.

“Lets.” Niki said and we all walked off to head back.

Zacky’s POV

LynnZ had left like half an hour ago when Johnny decided to show up. We all just kind of glared at him. We had put together what happened.

“Where have you been idiot?” I said to him. He just stared at me wide eyed.

“Why am I an idiot?” he asked

“Well, idiot, LynnZ came raging through here being bitchy to us. We couldn’t understand why. Until she called you Senor hot lips. Then we kind of got the picture. What the fuck did you do?” Matt snapped at him. Johnny just looked down and kicked some dirt around.

“Oh. Well it wasn’t my fault.” he said in his defense like it would work.

“Oh. So it wasn’t your fault your lips were on another girls?” Brian said glaring at him. I mean yea we were pissed. LynnZ was nothing but amazing to him, always there for him, carrying his children and he has to go kiss another girl. Not fucking cool.

“Yea exactly as I said. It wasn’t my fucking fault. The bitch came up to me asked for my autograph. Then next thing I know she’s saying ‘here comes your wife’ I turn to look and the girl has her lips on mine. Now I know I’m not the strongest guy but I’m pretty strong and the girl had a fucking death lock on me. By the time I could get her off LynnZ had already made a run for it. I yelled her name but she like disappeared,” he said and had like one of the saddest looks ever on his face. I almost felt bad for him and was trying to hold back the laugh from the girl holding onto him. I looked around and so weren’t the guys.

“I mean it had to be one of the nastiest kisses ever. It was like she hadn’t brushed her teeth in six years. Fucking gross. So if you’ll excuse me I have to go brush my teeth and think of a way to make it up to LynnZ.” he said storming off into the bus.

We kind of looked around at each other wondering if we should believe him or not. Jimmy spoke for everyone.

“Dude we have to fucking believe him. He chased after that girl every fucking day till they were in eleventh grade. I’m sure he wouldn’t go kissing some dumb whore for the fun of it.” he said just sitting there. We all nodded our heads in silent agreement.

We were all sitting there when LynnZ and the girls pulled up. We had checked on Johnny a little bit ago and he was passed out on the bus. I don’t blame him. When the car stopped three doors burst open and you heard ‘Matt! Jimmy! Brian!” being screamed from them all at the same time and they ran up to them and jumped in their arms and started making out.

“Ugh fucking get a room.” I laughed but also felt sad because Madison wasn’t there. I missed that girl like crazy. I looked over and seen LynnZ walking towards us. She came over and sat on my lap and I put my arms around her and hugged her tight and she put her head on my shoulder. All the guys sat down with the girls on their lap, at least for now.

“I’m sorry about bitching at you guys earlier. I was just upset.” LynnZ said sympathetically.

“Don’t worry about it. Johnny told us what happened. I don’t blame you for being bitchy. Just to let you know he’s broke up about it. He’s been sleeping for like an hour.” Matt said to her.

“I know. I forgive him already. But he still needs to apologize. I know it wasn’t his fault but yea.” she said looking round.

“Well go in and talk to him sug. but you only have an hour.” Niki said making us all laugh and she looked serious.

“No really,” she said

“I want to fuck my man and that’s about as long as I’ll wait.” she starting laughing and LynnZ poked her tongue out at her. I kissed her cheek before she got up, she walked to the bus and closed the door.

“Poor LynnZ this pregnancy has her emotions all over the chart. I hope she makes up with Johnny soon.” Rhian said and Jimmy kissed her.

“Don’t worry. The only way she would really stay made at him is if his dumb ass fucked someone else. Then we’d all kill him.” Taylor said and we all laughed. Then started catching up on what had happened these past two months.

LynnZ’s POV

I walked back to the bed in the way back that sometime’s was fought over on who would sleep on it, but I knew soon it would be me and Johnny because I was getting to big for both of us to fit. He was laying there sleeping and I crawled on the bed and started rubbing my finger up and down his nose trying to tickle him. He started moving his hands trying to stop what I was doing. I laughed and he’s eyes opened. His face went pale.

“Oh my god LynnZ seriously you have no idea how fucking sorry I am. That girl was disgusting and didn’t mean anything to me. You have no idea--” he went to say more but I put my hand over his mouth.

“I know. I forgive you. I seen you trying to get her off. I was just upset.” I said looking at him. He pressed his lips up against mine and I kissed back.

“So umm senor hot lips?” he looked at me and I started laughing.

“Yea. You see what happens when I’m pissed off. You get--” I was about to say something when I felt what was like two little kicks in my stomach. Then my eyes widened and I just realized the babies kicked.

Johnny looked at me and sat up.

“Are you ok?” he asked and I sat up too.

“Yea,” I grinned.

“I’m fantastic. Here give me your hand.” I said grabbing his hand and pulling my shirt up over my stomach. I felt one kick which meant the other one was going to and I put his hand on my stomach and then there was a little thump. He eyes went wide like mine and he smiled from ear to ear.

“Did they just kick?” he asked me

“Yea. It’s truly amazing. Johnny our babies are in there.” I said. I got up off the bed and grabbed Johnny’s hand walking outside.

“Aww did you guys make up?” Taylor asked. I sat down in a chair and pulled my shirt up over my stomach.

“Eww gross put it away.” Brian whined and Niki slapped him. We all laughed.

“Shh. Come feel now.” I laughed and Niki, Taylor, and Rhian knew what I meant and they walked over to me.

“You can put your hands on either sides. It’s where they’re kicking. They stopped and then did it again. Hopefully they will do it once more.” I said smiling up at them. Then I felt two little thumps.

“Oh my gosh. That is awesome.” Rhian said smiling.

“That is kinda of weird but cute at the same time.” Taylor said wrinkling her nose making me laugh.

“Oh wow that is awesome.” Niki said.

“I know it’s like amazing. They started as soon as Johnny and I made up.” I smiled and I stood up so Johnny could sit down then I sat on his lap.

“Ok well see you guys. I got business to attend to.” Niki laughed as her and Brian went onto the bus.

“Eww.” Zacky whined. And Brian threw a pop can at him. Then we all started to talk about tonight. I felt Johnny put his hand up my shirt and rub my stomach. I smiled and kissed his cheek, then went back to talking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot go update lol

hope you like it =]

comments?

<3