‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

That's my kid

“I say five minutes.” I said looking up at Johnny who had his arms around me as we lay in bed. He looked down at me.

“I say three.” He said sounding confident. Nolan had just let out a cry, and we were betting to see how long it would be before he cried again letting us know he needed something, the loser had to go see what he wanted.

It was 3 o’clock and we had to get up soon to go to the concert. We sat there for five minutes and he started to cry again.

“Ha ha.” I said grabbing his face kissing him as he got up and put on some boxers to check on Nolan. I turned over and rolled onto his side of the bed putting my face in his pillow it smelled soo good.

“Ah ha, Lynn he doesn’t want me.” Johnny said laughing and I just swore into the pillow getting up and putting just a pair of Johnny’s boxers on.

“Might as well not bother with a top.” I grumbled walking into the room.

“What babe?” he asked looking at me as I took Nolan and sat in the rocking chair.

“Nothing, just between you and them my poor boobs never get a break.” I said pouting and he just laughed and kissed my forehead.

“You’ll live hun, I’m going to take a shower I’ll be right back.” He said walking out of the room.

I was getting ready to go, Johnny had already left with Jimmy, Rhian was playing with Nolan and Jersey we were gonna go down to the concert together and meet up with Taylor and Niki. I was wearing a pair of jeans and a Vengeance University tee and black flip flops.

Rhian’s PoV

I was playing with Nolan and Jersey waiting for Lynnz to get done so we could go. They were so freaking cute everyone loved them. Just then Lynnz’s dog Poison came in and started sniffing around them. Johnny said he got along with the babies real well. Jersey just stared at him and then he licked her head and she giggled.

“She must taste good huh? That new baby taste must still be there.” I said to him and he barked making Nolan cry. I just looked at him and gave him his binky but he still cried so I picked him up and started bouncing and he calmed down.

“Yea you’re ok love, nothing to cry about.” I said watching him look down at his sister.

“Why are you making my child cry you meanie?” I heard and Lynnz walked in and sat down picking up Jersey making her stand.

“It wasn’t me it was your mean dog. So ha.” I said to her matter-of-factly and she just laughed.

“Ready to go?” she said looking at me.

“Of course I was just waiting for you.” I said as we got up to go.

When we got to where we were supposed to be there were literally cars and people everywhere.

“What the fuck, where the hell are we supposed to park?” Lynnz laughed getting out her cell phone trying to weave her way around people. I just looked around to see if I knew anyone.

“Babe where are you? Yea I’m here…no I can’t see you.” She said as I listened to her side of the conversation and she furrowed her brow getting angry.

“Well what the fuck shouldn’t there be like some V.I.P. section for your wife and children?” she laughed joking with him.

“Alright, alright I’ll try and get through. I love you too. Bye.” She hung up her phone and looked at me.

“Boys right? No good at directions what so ever.” She said making me laugh as she pulled around driving to a fence where Jimmy and Johnny were waiting. When we got out Johnny helped Lynnz and I walked over to Jimmy and he just wrapped his arms around me then squeezed my ass.

“Yea I know you want me but not right now.” I said looking up at him grinning and he just smiled and kisses me.

“You know me too well.” He said as we walked around to the set up stage they’d put up for the concert.

“Serious sug., is it impossible for you to ever be on time?” I heard Niki ask as she sat on Brian’s lap.

“I’m sorry me having to get my children ready is such an inconvenience for you.” Lynnz said sticking out her tongue at Niki.

“Oh what the fuck ever Lynnz, you’ve always been late to everything even before you had them. Don’t put the blame on two innocent babies.” Taylor said making everyone laugh and Lynnz just pouted.

“Hey now quit picking on my wife.” Johnny said wrapping his arms around her waist as she just watched Nolan and Jersey sleep in the stroller.

“Whatever quit defending her you know it’s true.” Brian said looking at him. Johnny just looked into the sky like he was thinking about it.

“Yea,” he nodded, “it’s true.” He said as Lynnz just elbowed him in the stomach and walked away from him.

“You’re the one who usually makes me late ass.” She yelled, “’Oh good morning baby, oh I know its ten thirty but we gotta meet everyone in five minutes. I didn’t wake you up cuz you looked so peaceful.’” She said trying to sound like him and everyone laughed and the guys got told they needed to start getting ready.

“Lynn are you coming down to the beach tonight?” Taylor asked her. She kicked a stone on the ground.

“Eh, yea. I dunno, Papa Gates and Suzy said they’d come get the babies and watch them while we’re down there or if we wanted they could spend the night.” She said biting her lip and looking at Nolan and Jersey.

“Awww, that’s so cute you’re nervous about leaving them.” Niki laughed looking at her.

“Shup. I’ve never left them with anyone for more than like 2 hours. What if they need me?” Lynnz said picking up Jersey who just started crying.

“Lynn, they’ll be fine Suzy will take really good care of them and you know if she thought they really needed you she would call. Don’t be silly come out and have fun with us. It’s not like you’re an old mother, you’re 22.” Niki said looking at her.

“Yea you’re right I’m just nervous.” She said and then sat on the stairs playing with Jersey. I went and sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulder.

“Don’t worry love it’ll be alright.” I said to her and the concert was about to start. So we all went to the side and watched.

Lynnz’s PoV

The guys went on and I was off to the side watching them putting blankets over Jersey and Nolan. As loud as it was they loved it neither of them cried. Cute little Avenged Sevenfold fans in the making. I watched as Niki and Taylor threw themselves around with everyone else in the middle of the crowd. It’d be a miracle if they both came out unharmed.

It was fucking awesome watching everyone sing along with them and scream and cheer them on. I watched Matt run back and forth across the stage screaming, Brian jumping up on speakers. Zacky looking like he was concentrating to hard. Jimmy going fucking crazy on the drums and Johnny just looked like he couldn’t be happier.

These boys needed to thank their lucky stars that they were so lucky to be doing the thing they loved most everyday.

The concert was kick ass and everyone was having fun but I had to leave to go home and get stuff for Jersey and Nolan to go to Papa Gates & Suzy’s house.

Taylor and Niki came over they both looked to be alright.

“You guys ok?” I asked looking them over.

“Yea it was a fucking blast although my neck really fucking hurts now.” Taylor said rubbing her neck.

“Hell yea. Coulda been worse though.” Niki said laughing. I just shook my head laughing at them. I was involved in that one time and I almost broke my arm so I tried to stay out of it.

“Hey do you guys mind watching Nolan and Jersey so I can run home really quick? I dunno where Rhian ran off to.” I asked and they agreed of course.

When I got back I parked and the gate was closed so I tried to get back in. Some big buff guy stopped me.

“Excuse me but you can’t get back here with out a pass.” He said just looking at me. My eyes widened

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” I huffed getting mad. Seriously?

“No I’m not kidding.” He just said looking at me.

“Dude what the fuck? I’m Johnny Seward’s wife…let me through.” I said, this guy was seriously starting to piss me off. Everyone started screaming really loud, the guys had just finished. I head Nolan start crying.

“Yea like I haven’t heard that before.” He said still standing there, where the hell did this guy come from. Nolan started crying louder. I saw the guys coming off stage and Niki and Taylor had the babies.

“For fucks sake, look I’m with the band and the babies. That is my fucking kid let me through!” I said punching him in the stomach doing no damage what so ever, except maybe to myself.

Johnny’s PoV

I heard Nolan crying so I grabbed him from Taylor and he started to calm down and then I heard Lynnz yell.

“For fucks sake, look I’m with the band and the babies.” She yelled pointing to us, “That is my fucking kid let me through!” and she punched the guy in the stomach Jimmy, Zacky, and Brian almost fell over laughing from her punching him. Matt ran over there and pushed the guy.

“Seriously dude you should fucking know who she is let her go.” Matt said and she ran over to me taking Nolan from me and holding him close while Niki just gave me Jersey.

“You ok babe?” I asked her and she just nodded.

“Lets go drop off the babies so we can have some fun.” She said grinning at me and I agreed with her. We said bye to everyone and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so hopefully this
one wasn't boring =P

I <3 comments