‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Pretty Little Girl

Day of the Concert

It was 11 o’clock and I just managed to escape out of the shower before Nolan started crying.

“Hold on baby I’m coming.” I yelled and wrapped a towel around me and went into Jersey’s room. We were still having them sleep together, because when they did they slept through the night. I picked him up and cuddled him, then he stopped crying and smiled.

“There’s my happy baby boy.” I smiled back at him, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.

“Want me to take him so you can finish getting ready?” Johnny asked kissing the back of my neck.

“Yeah that’d be good. Thanks babe.” I turned around and kissed him handing Nolan off to him while I went to get dressed.

I went back to the bathroom and blew dried my hair, I got it chopped off to my shoulders the day after the photo shoot so it was easier to manage. I straightened it then did my make up and went to get dressed putting on a baby blue halter top and a brown skirt and baby blue chucks. When I was done I went back into the babies room and saw that Johnny had both of them on the floor playing with them.

“Aww Kodak moment.” I grinned at him and he just stuck his tongue out at me. I got down on the floor and kissed Jersey’s forehead and she tried to take my glasses off.

“So are you excited for the concert today babe?” I asked him while I took Jersey’s pajama’s off and blew raspberries on her tummy and listened to her giggle. One of my favorite sounds in the world.

“Hells yea!,” he yelled pumping his fists in the air, which amused Nolan,

“We haven’t played since the babies have been born it’s going to be great.” He leaned down and was kissing Nolan all over his face while he giggled. Johnny is so amazing with them it was adorable.

“Baby no offense but you smell.” I said plugging my nose and pretending to be disgusted, which made him pout and me laugh.

“Yeah, yeah you jerk I’m going.” He stalked off out of the room.

“I was just kidding babe I love you!” I yelled after him hearing him yell ‘whatever’ back. Nolan and Jersey were ‘talking’ to each other making noises. It was soo cute.

“Yea daddy’s a silly boy huh?” I said stripping Nolan of his pj’s also so I can put them in their clothes for the day.

I put Nolan in a little pair of jeans a little Metallica t-shirt and black chucks. Then I put Jersey in a little purple dress and purple chucks. I know it’s girly but I didn’t care she was my little girl and that’s the way I liked her. I also got her ears pierced yesterday and she didn’t really cry. She is her mommy’s tough little girl, just like her mom and aunts. They both had heads full of black hair I loved it. I started to play with them waiting for Johnny.

Johnny’s PoV

I just got dressed and was gonna go back in with Lynnz while we waited to go for a quick lunch before the concert. I was really excited for it, we were doing it for free because we were all just itching to play since we hadn’t in so long. I was going to start at 5 and then by the time it got dark there was going to be a big bon fire and party down at the beach.

When I went into Jersey’s room Lynnz was sitting on the floor still with Jersey and Nolan. She was cooing to them and kissing them. I loved watching her with them it was like she was always meant to be a mother. No one could doubt the love she had for them. I coughed and she looked over to me.

“Hi daddy look at mommy’s pretty little girl.” She said smiling and picking up Jersey and handing her to me. I grabbed her and held her close. Lynnz grabbed Nolan and stood up and she stood by me and I put my hand around her waist and kissed her. She was kissing back when she backed away and yelled out.

“What’s wrong babe?” I asked and she looked down at Nolan and rubbed her boob.

“The little punk just pinched me.” She said laughing and kissing his forehead.

“Well babe, you gotta admit those things are huge. I didn’t think they could be but I was wrong it was probably all up in his face.” I grinned and she just punched my shoulder.

“Johnny we gotta go, everyone is going to be waiting for us.” She said. So we gathered the diaper bags and left.

Taylor’s PoV

We were all sitting at Spark Woodfire Grill waiting for Johnny and Lynnz’s asses to show up.

“I swear the day those two show up on time I’ll have a fucking heart attack.” Zacky said pouting. Madison just patted his back.

“Don’t worry baby you’ll get to eat soon.” She said pretending to feel bad then laughing. I looked over to Matt, who looked up everytime someone walked in the door.

“Aww,” I laughed at him kissing his cheek “Don’t worry hun they’ll be here soon and you’ll get to see her.” He just looked at me and smiled. He couldn’t wait to see Jersey, that little girl had him wrapped around her finger, well she had all the guys wrapped around her little finger. I knew that whenever me and Matt had kids he would be an amazing father. Right then Johnny and Lynnz walked in the door each one holding a car seat.

“Hey guys!” Lynnz chirped walking over taking a seat, we had a big table and two high chairs that would hold the car seats. Everyone said hi while they sat down.

“I call Nolan first!” Zacky piped in making Lynnz laugh.

“Of course, how could I deny that face.” She said grinning at him as Nolan got passed around.

“Alright she’s asleep, but here.” Lynnz said getting her out of her car seat straightening her dress out and walking over and giving her to Matt then hugging him from behind.

“Aww she’s so freaking adorable love.” Rhian said as she touched Jersey’s hand because she was sitting right next to Matt.

“Dude I’m so fucking stoked for tonight I can’t wait.” Brian said as we waited to get our food order taken.

“I know it’s been too long since we last played. Jeeze Johnny what’d you have to go and make babies for.” He said pretending to glare at him as he took Nolan from Zacky and set him on his lap making him play pretend drums and he just giggled.

“Yea uh huh you look really upset about that sug.” Niki said and everyone laughed.

We sat through lunch talking about tonight and about how the guys were working on their new album. They said they were calling it ‘City of Evil’. We’ve already heard ‘Seize the Day’ it was fucking amazing. I got brought out of my thoughts by someone rubbing my thigh, I looked over and Matt leaned into kiss me, I put my hand on his cheek kissing him back. I looked around the table. Jimmy, Rhian, Zacky, and Madison had left and Lynnz was missing.

“Where did Lynnz go?” I asked and Matt just laughed and shook his head.

“She went to feed Jersey like 5 minutes ago you nerd.” He said kissing the top of my head.

“Oh haha, I was just off in my own little world I guess.” I said leaning into him as I looked over to see Niki holding Nolan who was asleep in her arms.

“Aww Niki, you look like a natural at that.” Johnny laughed. Her head snapped up,

“Fuck you shorty. This chick isn’t popping out any babies anytime soon.” She said glaring at him.

“Amen.” Brian said making us laugh. Just then Lynnz came out with Jersey.

“Lynn, I think we should go home so they can nap before tonight.” Johnny said taking her and putting in her carseat.

“Yea whatever, you just wanna get it on.” Matt said laughing. Lynnz just sat in her seat and sighed.

“I wish there were time for that, but alas there is not.” She said letting her head drop on the table making us all laugh.

We all left to go get ready for the concert tonight.

Lynnz’s PoV

I just got done putting Jersey and Nolan in their crib they were good for at least two hours. Which was good because that’s when we had to leave. I went into the bedroom and Johnny was laying in bed with his eyes closed. I walked over and got on top of him putting my legs on either side of him.

“Who knew two little people could be so much work huh?” I said and he opened his eyes looking up at me.

“Not me that’s for sure.” He said and pushed me over onto my back making me laugh.

He leaned down pressing his lips against mine, licking my lip. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck as he pressed his body down against mine running his hands up my stomach taking my breasts in his hands squeezing them gently. I kissed along his jaw down to his neck biting hard getting a low moan out of him as I felt his hand run up my thigh under my skirt pressing his thumb against me through my thong making me moan loudly. He took his hand out and pulled my thong down throwing it on the floor and lifting my skirt up.

“Johnny are you sure we should be…” he cut me off kissing me as I moaned into his mouth when I felt his fingers slip in me.

We may only have two hours but I knew we were going to make the most of it, or at least until we hear a cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so its been like a year since
I updated this one
but I really wanna finish it
I hope everyone likes it

btw I <3 comments =D