Status: Working on it, and enjoying it!!

Life Is Beautiful: The Ashba and Sixx Diaries

Chapter 3 - Like a Boyfriend

"Dj?"

"Go away!" He yelled from the other side of the door.

"Dj, I'm coming in!" Nikki yelled back, pushing the door open.

"Leave me alone." Dj muttered, turning away from Nikki to try and hide his tears.

"No. You didn't leave me alone earlier..." Nikki stated, causing Dj to shake his head.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have pushed myself on you. I shouldn't have done what I did."

Nikki didn't know what to say to respond. Was he supposed to say, 'oh sweetie it's okay, I enjoyed it.' and totally tell Dj that he was all for 'them'? Or should he just say, 'don't worry about it Dj, I'm not worried about that right now.'?

He went with option two. "Don't worry about that Dj, I'm seriously not worrying about that right now. What I'm worried about right now is you." Fuck, he didn't mean to add that last part... It just kinda, slipped out.

"You, worried about me? Nope... Can't believe it.." Dj sprawled out on his back, on Prince Vince's bed making sure a towel was under his head so no blood stained his pretty sheets.

"Why not?" Nikki said, sitting on the bed beside Dj.

"Because... I just can't."

Nikki didn't respond vocally, instead he used the warm rag to clean Dj's gash, and all the blood off of his face. Then he handed him the ice pack.

Dj sat up, as Nikki sat back, relaxing on the pillows.

"Thank you Nikki." Dj said so softly that Nikki almost didn't hear it.

Damn, he was really tiered... Nikki couldn't hold his eyes open anymore. When Dj laid his head on Nikki's chest, Sixx threw his arm around Dj, holding him in place as they both fell asleep...

Wonder what the guys would say when they walked in on this sight.... Shit...

Dj and Nikki had slept together through out the whole night, except when Dj had to go piss. But after that, he climbed back in the bed. Nikki had rolled over, kissed him and held him tightly, giving him a feeling of protection.

Nikki yawned, stretching out his legs that were covered by blankets. He looked down, and there was Dj. Right were he had fallen asleep. He smiled to himself as he ran his fingers through Dj's spikey hair. He was so gorgeous when he was asleep, but there was no way in hell Nikki was letting Dj know that.

"Morning." Dj yawned, tilting his head up to kiss Nikki's cheek.

"Hey sleepy head." Nikki smiled, sitting straight up in bed while Dj kept the position he was in, and laid on his lap. "Dj... About yesterday and last night..." Fuck, what do I say? Nikki thought...

"Hmm?" Dj said, tracing his fingers up and down Nikki's leg.

"I'm not mad at you about the kiss, but... I think it would be better if none of the guys found out about that, or the fact that I just came and acted like your boyfriend... You know, with me taking care of you and all."

Dj nodded his head in agreement, feeling a ping of hurt in his heart. "Yeah.. Like my boyfriend. What a silly thought." Dj tried to give a little laugh, but it turned out as more of a sob than anything.

"Dj, come on... Don't do that." Nikki pleaded.

"Do what Nikki?"

"Don't give me the guilt trip." Dj's eyes got wide when Nikki said that.

"I'm giving you a guilt trip? If I do recall correctly, you are definetely the one who grabbed MY hair and YOU kissed ME."

Nikki just sat there.... Thinking of what to say. "Dj, I mean, I don't want any of the guys to know.. I mean, I won't lie. I feel an attraction to you, but I think it's just curiosity getting the best of me. That's why I did what I did yesterday." Dj turned away from him, not wanting to look into his beautiful eyes at that moment. "But I do think that maybe if we give this a bit more time, something might work Dj... I'm not saying there isn't a-" Then, someone interrupted them, by busting through my door. The whole Motley Crue.... Fuck
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, short.
But I want you guys to tell me what you think is gonna happen!
So, comment!
- Rayne