Status: Working on it, and enjoying it!!

Life Is Beautiful: The Ashba and Sixx Diaries

Chapter 4 - Mick!

"Hey fuckers!" Tommy shouted, coming into the room to see Dj and Nikki shirtless. And of course, Ashba was laying in Nikki's lap with his face towards his stomach. "The fuck?" Mick, Vince, and Tommy all stood there with raised eyebrows, searching for answers.

"We didn't do anything you fucktards." Nikki sighed, rolling his eyes and throwing the covers off of him, making Dj sit up. "He has a giant gash on his head. You expect me to leave him alone when he could have had a concusion from falling down some stairs?"
Everyone didn't dare question anything anymore.

"So, you gonna start staying here or what Deej?" Vince asked, sitting comfortabley on the edge of the bed.

Before Dj could respond, Nikki spoke up, "No, he's staying with me. We talked it all over last night."

Dj looked up to Nikki, and smiled. They hadn't talked shit like that over, but he was glad Nikki spoke up and said what he did. He couldn't stay here with Vince with all the different women he brings in every other night, and how hard he partied. 'Oh thank you god for this wonderful angel named Nikki', Dj thought to himself, making him giggle a little bit.

"Yeah sorry Vincie boy, you don't have a boy toy." Tommy said, earning a punch from Vince.

"Fuck you Tommy. You're the faggot in this situation." Vince blurted out, causeing Dj and Nikki to immediately look at each other, then to Tommy.

"You know what Vincie boy, I'm starting to think you blurt my personal buisiness out because you want my dick in your mouth." Tommy said, burrowing his eyebrows together in sheer anger.

Mick looked over at the two, being that he was between them, he walked foward and threw himself onto the bed, trying to stop the hurting in his spine.

"You okay Mick?" Dj asked, rubbing his back while the two bitches kept fighting.

"Yeah," Mick muttered, turning to look at Dj, "Just hurting again. This shit never goes away."

Dj shook his head and frowned, "No Mick, it doesn't. I'm sorry."

"Not your fault." Mick said, laying his head back down on the bed as Dj continued to massage his back.

"Ok, ok. So let me get this straight. Tommy, you are bi-sexual right?" Nikki asked, as Tommy nodded slowly. "Well Vince, why do you have to pick on him about it? There's nothing wrong with it. Dj is, and everyone knows it and accepts him the way he is. Can't you do that for Tommy."

Vince shrugged, "Yeah I can. I'm sorry Tommy."

"Apology accepted. Thanks Nikki." Tommy said, smiling as he hugged Vince, before walking out of the room with him.

"Nikki from the way you talked about it, I'd say you have a bro-mance going on with Dj over here." Mick said, laughing to himself.

"I do not!" Nikki quickly spat, then he saw that it had hurt Dj. He mouthed 'Sorry' to Dj, trying to make him smile again.

"Well I still think you do, no matter how much you deny it. I wouldn't blame you. This dude gives some killer back massages." Mick laughed, out loud this time before sitting up to look at Nikki, who was blushing a bright red.

Nikki stood there, with his hands in his pockets, trying to avoid what Mick was getting at here.

"Nikki, I can see it. You got curious, something happened, you don't want people to know... Trust me, been there, done that." Mick smiled at him, trying to set him at ease. "None of the other guys will know. I promise. But I know it happened." And with that, he left the room, leaving Dj and Nikki alone together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved writting Mick in this chapter.
I just felt like making him all cute :3
So! I did!
Comments?? Subscribe??
- Rayne