Status: Working on it, and enjoying it!!

Life Is Beautiful: The Ashba and Sixx Diaries

Chapter 9 - Love

Dj's Point Of View

I kissed Nikki back with so much passion, I thought I was seriously going to explode. I was so happy. He called me his boyfriend! We were, 'officially' together.

I yanked on Nikki's hair as his nails scratched up and down my back, causing me to moan a bit. That apparently made Nikki happy, because I felt him smile against my lips.

Eventually, we ended up in a tangled mess laying on the bed, embracing each other, not breaking the kiss the first time. Nikki was moaning and groaning just as much as me by now, and he was pressing the lower part of his body against me. He was hard as a fucking rock.

"Dj." Nikki moaned, pulling away to look me in the eyes and run his hands through my hair.

"Nikki..." I muttered back, smiling from ear to ear...

"I love you..."

That left me breathless. Apparently Nikki had feelings for me longer than I had imagined. My heart was racing, and I was completely full of nothing but pure love and adrenaline.

"Nikki Sixx... I love you too." I softly said, connecting with his lips once more as my hands fiddled with his pants.

He didn't hesitate to help me, and start working with mine. All that was holding us back now, was boxers... Just boxers...

"Are you sure you want this Nikki?" I breathed heavily, playing with the elastic around the top of his boxers. He didn't actually answer verbally, but he shook his head yes, so I proceeded to remove his boxers, leaving him completely nude in my bed.

My God, I swore I was going to drop dead right then and there. He was fucking HUGE! And I do not over emphasise that not one bit. His hands snaked towards my boxers, removing them, and throwing them somewhere across the room.

His hands moved to my back, and pulled me close to him, our bodies literally melting together. I felt him rub against me, and almost fucking went insane! His body was warm, and I could feel he was hot with desire.

Nikki's Point Of View

I pulled Dj close to me, locking our bodies together. He was so uber small! Like a quarter of my size. That didn't matter though.

I kissed and bit along his neck as he flipped over to where his ass was facing up.

"I'm ready." Is all I heard him whisper, and within that instant, I was inside of him. He screamed out in pain at first, but then nodded as a sign for me to move. I picked up a quick pace, snaking my hand around his waste to feel him as well, giving him apparent pleasure as i felt him throb.

I was at my peek, and Dj seemed like he had reached his too. I let it go, moaning and holding Dj tightly to me.

"I love you Daren Jay Ashba." I panted in his ear, pulling his back close to me as he manuvered the sheets over our naked bodies.

"I love you Nikki Sixx." He whispered to me, kissing me before lighting a cigarette before bed, his nightly ritual. So I sat up and did the same.

He leaned into me as we sat there, cancer sticks in hand, slowly blowing smoke out of our mouths and noses, breathing in unison with each other.

"Nikki?" Dj spoke softly.

"Hmm sweetheart?" I responded, stroking his hair which was now soft since he had showered today and washed all the hairspray and gel out of it.

"Do you think we'll be together for a long time?" He looked up at me with puppy dog eyes, causing my heart to melt. And in that moment, I knew, I wanted to be with him the rest of my life.

"Darling.. I can't say how long we will be together." I answered, kissing his forehead, and earning a frown from him. "But I 'know' for a fact, that I want to be with you until the day I die."

With that, Dj smiled brightly at me, kissing my lips softly, and saying, "Forever and Always, I will love you Nikki Sixx. Until the day that I die."

I smiled softly at him, and layed back down after we were done with our cigarettes, pulling his bare body close to me.

Softly my eyes shut as Dj started to sing his song 'Someday' to me, and stroke my hair...

This was just the beginning of something truely amazing. I love Dj, and nothing could come between that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So; I know it's been forever, and I'm sorry.
I've been busy with moving.
My girlfriend (Yes; I'm a lesbian)
My family
and School which is hard to juggle.
And I actually remembered how much I loved this story;
And I was thinking of putting myself in it somewhere...
I dunno yet.
Well, comments if you like!! I may post another chapter tomorrow (:
-Rayne x