Status: Working on it, and enjoying it!!

Life Is Beautiful: The Ashba and Sixx Diaries

Chapter 8 - Confessions, Confessions

Nikki's Point of View

I watched Dj as he rubbed Micks back, and I couldn't help but to feel a ping of jealousy arise in my heart. Why was I getting jealous? We weren't even actually 'together' .... At least not that I knew of. I still couldn't help to feel jealous...

"Tommy, shut up. Leave. Everyone else, stay. Tommy, just go cool down bro. Then come back when you're calm." I said with the most serious tone I could keep.

Tommy simply nodded at me as he turned quickly, and headed out the room, shutting the door. This left me, Dj, Mick, and Prince Vince in the room together.

"So..." Vince said, shuffling his feet around on the ground like a kid, waiting for someone to break the silence.

I clapped my hands together lightly, rubbing them around a bit. "Well," I finally breathed, "As you all know, what happened with Dj, wasn't just his fault." Vince tilted his head, while Mick looked over and smiled at me the way Dj did. "It was completely on purpose. Dj
just pulled me to him because I was being stubborn and playing hard to get."

Dj began to chuckle and turn red, and it was fucking adorable, "It's true! I refused to get up until he gave me a kiss!" Mick laughed along with Vince.

"Anyways," I started talking, awkwardly again, "Umm... Well... Me and Dj 'are' actually 'together' so... That's gonna have to take some getting used to in the band. And I wanted Tommy to leave, because he was already pumped up, and I didn't want him to do anything stupid."

"Told you so."

Everyone turned to look at Mick, who was still currently getting a massage from my 'boyfriend'.

"About what?" Vince asked curiously, crossing his arms over his chest and looking to me.

"Umm..." I started to blush, as did Dj, as we both started to laugh.

"While we were recording music in the studio, James actually walked in on me pushing myself on Nikki. Thing is, it was right when I had kissed him. So Mick knew that something had happened just by the way Sixx was acting!" Dj smiled, "Mick is such a smarty pants!" He squeeled, ruffling Mick's long black hair.

"Quit it." Mick muttered, smiling as he swatted at Dj's hand.

"Yeah... Basically what he said." I smiled, holding my hands together, waiting for Vince's approval since I already knew Mick was on my side with this.

Vince stood there for a few minutes, with his arms still crossed over his chest.

"D'AWWW!" He squeeled, throwing himself at me and squeezing my neck. What the fuck was wrong with Prince Vince? Was he like, PMS mood swinging or something?!

"I'm so happy for you and Dj, Nikki! You've never really been happy, and I know Dj is a good guy, and he'll for sure make you happy!" Vince pulled away, looking me in the eyes with all seriousness, kissing my cheek before prancing out of the room very gay-like.

Mick, Dj, and I all exchanged weird looks, then began to laugh as I finally relaxed and sat on the bed beside Dj, who was scratching lightly on Mick's back now with his nails.

I knew I shouldn't be jealous, because he was only doing it to help Mick feel a bit better with his bone disease. I sighed to myself as I fell over lightly into Dj's lap, as he took one hand away from Mick to run through my hair.

"You know, that was alot easier than I thought." I sighed, as I closed my eyes, feeling kinda tiered.

"But you just told them I was your boyfriend, when we haven't even decided that together yet Nikki." Dj said, smiling like a little chipmunk, as Mick started laughing.

"I'm gonna go now so rat here doesn't start laughing like a little devil and squeeling in my ear. Congrats Nikki, I'm proud of you." He shot me a quick sincere smile, and turned to leave the room, slowly shutting it as he left.

I quickly sat up and looked Dj in the face. "Dj, please... I never think I've wanted someone so much before... Just give 'us' a chance... I'm begging you."

I was squeezing both of his hands, practically crying.

Dj looked at me, and just shook his head. "Nikki, of course."

I smiled from ear to ear, and grabbed each side of his face, and kissed him as hard as I could without hurting the both of us. And God, did it feel amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so, I really love this story!
But I have 8 readers, 2 subscribers,
but not a single comment.
If I don't get atleast 2 comments by next week,
I'm taking the story off of Mibba.
Sorry you guys <3
- Rayne