Status: Goodbye, everyone :) Thank you for reading this story and growing up with me, but it's time for me to go now.

The *** of Warped Tour

This Is My Bra, This Is Me Not Giving A ***

Hi my name is not important, because people call me B. I've adopted this name for many reasons. One, guys don't remember your name if it's longer than a letter, that's If they bother to listen to your name in the first place before getting it in and lasting for all of 30 seconds. Second, girls think i'm a Bitch because I sleep with the guys they love most, aka, you slept with Ben Bruce, I couldn't, you're a bitch. And third, this is my most sentimental reason, by not going by my real name, I feel as if i'm not disgracing it.

In the winter, my cold heart stays in my apartment, in Tampa, Florida, only leaving the god awful place when I leave for work. Oh, I bet the whore's a stripper. I bet she's a prostitute, I bet she might even be a porn star. Well hello I am, and I am not ashamed.

In the fall, I spend hours out on the beaches. I go alone, but it's never boring. It's definitely hot outside, and the sand sucks when it gets all over the car. I never even swim, because I'm deathly afraid of water. There's sharks, and always the possibility of drowning. And I know it sounds ridiculous for a 24 year old girl to be afraid of water, but I am.

In the spring I like to drive. I don't really care where it is, but i'll drive there. Often this is because it's raining out, which I love. It's really calming. Spring days, when it's pouring outside, are the only days I really get sleep. Otherwise i'm an insomniac. Also in the spring I go to the gym everyday. This is because I have to be very fit for my job, and because I like to show off in the summer.

And then there's the summer. The tan I accumulated during the fall gets shown off in short-shorts and tube tops while I follow warped tour across the country every single day it goes on. Live music every day. Always somebody new to talk to, to befriend, to kiss, to sleep with, but never someone to fall in love with. Nevermind that sentimental crap, though. Warped tour is the only time i'm not shoved up in my own little world. Because, if you think about it, 3/4 of the year I have little to no human interaction other than work. Which doesn't count. They don't treat us like people there. More like whores.

And that my friends, is where I get my name from. I am the whore of warped tour, even if I haven't slept with everyone... Everyone thinks I have. So please note the sarcasm in the paragraphs above. Except for the porn star part. I actually am a porn star. And i'm off to the first day. Orlando, Florida here we go.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>

"Hi." I said to the security guard. He just gave me a funny look.

"Aren't groupies usually backstage?" He smiled.

"Lucky i'm not a groupie. I just dress like this normally." I said this and the girls behind me scoffed. The security took their tickets and let them through.

"So look little lady, I like you. Do you really want to spend 40 dollars on a ticket to get in with everyone else, or would you be interested in me escorting you back stage?" He asked.

"I'm not having sex with you." I said.

"I'm not asking you to, little lady." He said.

"In that case, i'd like it if you'd take me backstage." I grinned. People behind me got mad.

He left his post to take me back where the band buses were at. There were many stages, and a few of the smaller bands were already playing. The main bands on the main stage wouldn't go on until a few hours later. This way fans could listen to the music. Usually i'd be out there right now. But back stage? I couldn't pass up meeting bands. No, not to have sex with them. I'm not actually like that, it's just people like to think that I am. It's a long story. I really am here for the music. Why else would I take off work all summer to go on warped?

"Shouldn't you be out there dealing with tickets?" I asked him.

"Little lady, i'm not a security guard. I'm just a sound tech."

"Oh!" I said. This made more sense. A security guard would never let me back stage without a pass. "For which band?"

"Asking Alexandria." The guys answer came out and I nearly stopped dead in my tracks.

"Ben's in that band, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah..." The sound tech said.

"Fucking lovely." I grimaced. Ben Bruce and I had a bit of a history, which I don't ever want to get into. It's just not worth the tears anymore.

"Ouch. So is it safe to say that you won't be coming and hanging back stage with me?" He asked.

"I told you, you're not getting laid." I said.

"Hey!" He said, his british accent showing strongly. "I said I didn't want that."

"Honey, everybody wants it. You're no exception."

"Wow, little lady, rough day?" He asked, concerned. I'll admit, he is a pretty nice guy, and even if he did want to have sex when we got back stage, he's pretty good at refraining from sexual comments. He's even a pretty good friend.

"Rough life actually. Techy." I said, giving him a nickname.

"Wanna talk about it?" He said, we were standing back by the buses now. This was where all the bands hung out until they went on. And after they come off, they hang out behind the stage.

"No." I tensed up. I didn't want to tell him why I was refered to as the whore of warped tour. I didn't want to tell anyone why that was, or why I dress like such a slut, or why I had no friends or... this is fucking depressing. I'm going to stop now.

"C'mon." He said encouragingly. "I won't tell."

"Well I guess it started in 2006. I was 18 then. I'm 24 now... but whatever. The story is that I went and watched all of the bands, met a few of them, and one of those bands was Asking Alexandria. Ben Bruce took a particular liking to me, and we had sex. It wasn't a huge deal until they got on stage the next night and pointed me out of the crowd and told everyone there. I'm officially a band whore now." I refrained from telling him all of my life's story. Because there's more to my problems than fucking Ben Bruce one night.

"Sucks." Techy said.

"And I guess, that night I got really pissed off. So I started to embrace the whore everyone wanted me to be. I'm not actually that bad. I've only had sex with one guy on this tour. Ben. But I play it off like 'I'm a whore, and I don't give a fuck.'" I explained. But that was only on this tour. I'm not counting guys outside of the tour. Techy doesn't need to know this though.

"So why don't you try to justify the situation."

"Because you'd think everyone would have forgotten by now... but no. It's on the internet." I told techy.

"What do you mean, on the internet?"

"Not only did Ben announce it on stage, but my pictures ended up on Is Anyone Up. I'm sure you know it's like a nude picture archive of anyone relevant to the music scene." I said, and techy nodded. "And I was labeled 'Band Whore'."

"You can't let this ruin your life." Techy said supportively.

"It did." I said. "People look at me differently now, like... I don't know, like I'm less of a person."

"I don't."

"I still think you want some." I giggled through my tears. Oh shit I was crying.

"No, little lady!" He sighed. "I told you a thousand times, you're beautiful, but I don't want any. Stop trying to seduce me." He joked.

"Oh you know it." I smiled. "I'm only joking too. I kind of get it now. You're not sex crazed after all."

"Oh I am." Techy said, standing up, helping me off the grassy ground. "But my girlfriend takes good care of me."

"She's a lucky girl. You're a good guy." I smiled at him.

"Look, take this." He handed me a pass from his pocket.

"What is it." I stared at the pass in his hands.

"Well, my buddy was supposed to come help out this summer, but he called me earlier and canceled. I'm kind of like head of the technical team." He smiled, proud of himself. I high fived him. "And I want you to help set up the stage like he was supposed to.

"Won't the band know who I am? If i'm setting up their crap."

"No, because you're not going to be setting up for Asking Alexandria."

"Well, then who am I going to be setting up for?" I asked, techy smiled at me.

"Oh just-" Techy was going to finish his sentence but then some guy walked up. Some really hot guy walked up. Some really hot guy in a band walked up. And this guy would be Ronnie Radke.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit on: July 7th 2012. I had some fucked up wording... So here you go :)