Status: Goodbye, everyone :) Thank you for reading this story and growing up with me, but it's time for me to go now.

The *** of Warped Tour

I Want To Know, I Need To Know.

Setting up the stage is pretty easy. I should say, initially setting up the stage is easy. Constantly having to check on the guys to see if they needed water, a towel, or needed to switch guitars was insane. I swear Ronnie keeps having me get him things just so he can bug me. That bitch. I tossed him another water bottle. It’s July in Tampa, and it’s really hot, so I guess I can’t blame him too much for constantly looking at me to signal he was hot and wanted more.
Wait that came out wrong.
“And this song’s for the pretty lady backstage!” Ronnie shouted.
“So why do good girls like bad guys? I had this question for a really long time! I’ve been a bad boy and it’s plain to see, so why do good girls fall in love with me?” He sang, and I knew he was talking about me. I came around the stage and handed him his water bottle and he smirked at me.
“Sexy please text me I’m ready for you.” He pointed to me and I smiled.
"I wanna kiss your lips, the ones between your hips." Ronnie sang later in the song and I about died of embarrassment. Why would he dedicate this to me? Wait. It's probably because I could take a joke. Okay, okay. Really funny Ronnie.
"So would Bell like to come out here for a second?" He said during the bridge. I walked out and smiled. I looked like crap right now. Sweaty, hair up in a messy bun, and i'm pretty sure my cheeks were red because I had gotten entirely too much sun in the face today.
"Sing with me?" He asked. I nodded. This could be fun.
"Ooh la la what lovely curves, baby i'd get off by getting you off first!"
Later he sang "Please just take it in me, just suck my dick!" I died laughing.
"I want to know." He sang.
"I need to know!" I chimed in.
The song ended and the crowed cheered for Ronnie. Not so much me, but that's okay. I had fun anyways.
"Thanks Bell." He hugged me. Wait, why is he calling me Bell? Only Ben called me Bell. Fuck you Ben. Ronnie must have talked to him. I walked back stage. Ronnie would be hearing about this later. Now i need to know.