Status: i will update when you comment so you better comment or i will sic my pet dragon on you. he loves his food wiggling so i suggest you comment. *evil laugh*

Love Last's Forever

Lily went through life wondering where she came from. never did she ever imagine that she came from a world where wishes came true. she meets the handsome goblin king Jareth. can this haughty king help her escape from the very thing that she had to run from in her past?

DISCLAIMER: i do not own Jareth or the goblin kingdom. i very much wish i did. however, i do own the rest of the charcters except the fridge goblin. i also own the story line and plot. this what will happen if you steal: I WILL INJECT MAGGOTS INTO YOUR STOMACH AND LAUGH WHILE THEY EAT YOU FROM THE INSIDE. I WILL PULL OUT YOUR HAIR ONE STRAND AT A TIME. I WILL TEAR ALL YOUR NAILS OFF AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM. THEN AFTER ALL THAT I WILL DUMP RED ANTS ALL OVER YOU AND MAKE YOU SWALLOW SOME. DO NOT MAKE ME ANGRY, IM CRAZY, ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT!!!!
well, now that i've got that out of my system, enjoy the story!
im so terrible sorry. i know, the layout sucks. STUPID LAYOUT MAKER!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! i will try to fix this, i promise. for know, im changing it to default. thank you for your consideration.