Every Little Thing

Bouncing Off The Walls Again

The bell couldn't have come any sooner. Ben's friends didn't louse up on the lip-gloss thing.
As Ally and I left biology, I could hear Fuknick having a go at Jake and the others. I laughed.

"Is biology always that eventful?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Only when we have it first period or after lunch."

"Oh," she said.

"Yeah. Ben and Larissa have been trying to hide their relationship for ages."

"Well, they're failing," Ally said simply.

I nodded. "Oh yeah. What have you got now Al?" I watched Ally as she pulled her timetable out of her satchel bag that hung by her side.

"Ugh, maths," she told me.

"Hey! Me too." I took her timetable from her and surveyed it.

"You’re not with me," I told her. I watched her face fall.

"It’s alright though," i reassured her. "My mate Robert's in that class. He’ll love you."

The short walk to maths was made longer by a sudden onslaught of rain. Ally and i ran toward the maths block and inside.

"Stupid weather," I muttered under my breath.

"I love the rain," Ally exclaimed, her face beaming.

"So do i, but the blouses go see-through," I told her as I closed my blazer over my see-through blouse, easily exposing my black bra underneath it. I blushed. I hardly know her and I'm already flashing her bra. I smiled at what i said.

"What are you thinking?" Ally asked me.

"Nothing," I smiled back.

I walked her to her classroom and introduced her to Robert. I was right. He loved her.

"Ill see you after okay?" I told Ally.

"Yep, see you," she replied and she disappeared inside the classroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a linking chapter. nothing too exciting.