Waiting for a Chance

Long Summer.

It’s been two weeks since Zayn kissed me, it’s been 14 days since I fell for him.

We have had a weird relationship, we don’t have an official title of dating or anything but we kiss, hold hands, hug and compliment each other. We act like we are.

I opened my eyes then rolled over and kissed Zayn on the cheek smiling, he opened his eyes before kissing me back. “Hello lovely”
He leaned his face into my neck, “I don’t want to get up, it’s so comfortable.”

“Guys, hey guys.” Ni said coming into mine and Grace’s room, “Whoa”
He put up a hand to cover his eyes jokingly, “Yeah, Ni. What’s up?”

“Uh, Harry invited a girl here. Her name is Brigit, she just arrived. I think Grace is upset, I saw her going into the loo, she’s been in there awhile.” I sighed, I pulled the blankets off me then stood up. I pulled on a sweatshirt and a pair of SOFFE shorts before going to the bathroom and knocking on it. “Grace, sweetie. Are you okay?”

She opened the door after five minutes and looked at me, she looked like she’d been crying.
“Love, is it the bird downstairs?”

I hugged her lightly, “He’s just a boy, he is having his fun. He’ll come around, I know he likes you a whole lot.”
She nodded giving me a small smile, Ni came over to me and said him and I were wanted downstairs. I hugged her one more time then grabbed Ni’s hand and walked slowly down the step with him as I saw a blonde girl, about 5,3” sitting on one of the bar stools.

Everyone looked towards us, Harry stood up from his bar stool then walked over to us as he motioned Ni and I towards the blonde bird that sat on our bar stool. “Brigit, this is Nialler and Mason. Mase, Ni; this is Brigit.”

“Hi, Brigit. How long are you staying?” I asked rudely, crossing my arms; she looked at me and smiled fakely. “As long as Hazza says I can.”

I growled and bit my tongue as Ni and Harry continued to talk to her, I sat next to Zayn on the loveseat as he grabbed my hand and kissed it softly. “I do not like her.”

Harry offered her to go walk with him on the lake/beach, she agreed then said she had to go change; he went to go lead her up the stairs. “That’s not the best idea, Harry!”
“Why?” He turned and looked at me, I gave him this look. He knew exactly why, he was being such a wanker to Grace.

“If you really don’t know, Hazza. Then maybe you oughta find out, and real soon too cause you’re in for a wake up call soon.” I replied coldly before standing up and walking out of the cabin with Zayn close behind me.

“Love, he is clueless. Hazza doesn’t use his brain alot. You know that, this phase he has will be over soon.” I rolled my eyes as I leaned against a tree, Zayn leaned into me before lightly kissing my lips. Harry and Brigit walked out of the cabin and headed towards the lake/beach.

***************


Hazza and Brigit have been out all day since she’s got here, thank god. I know Ni doesn’t like her, I don’t either. First impressions are everything, to me anyway.
Grace eventually came downstairs a few minutes after I came back inside, I was sitting on a bar stool with Ni next to me; Zayn and Liam were playing games as El and Lou cuddled on the couch watching a movie on Lou’s laptop.

“How are you, love?” Ni asked calmly before Grace shrugged going to the fridge for a drink, she sat down next to the boys on the couch and quietly watched them play their game.

This could be a long summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I didn't mean to make it short. I've been having writer's block. :|

Enjoy though!