Killing Loneliness With You

Meeting Ville

“Bam, get the fuck off me,” I shouted, at my brother from under my duvet, breathing became hard as more weight was added. I heard footsteps,

“What’s all the screaming ab-,” Mom began, “Get off your sister,” she said, her voice clearly showing her annoyance. Bam sighed and began to move. Once the weight was removed I sat up, trying to breathe. I gasped as my lungs became sore.

“Mom… inhaler,” I choked out between breaths, Mom quickly grabbed my inhaler from the bag, pressing to my lips, I felt better after the first poof. I laid back down.

“I’m sorry Cadie,” Bam said, I glanced at him and waved it off.

“It’s alright,” I said, I got up, I walked into the bathroom and started the shower, when it was hot enough I got out of my clothes and stepped under the water. I quickly washed my hair. When I was finished in the shower, I turned the water off, getting out I grabbed a big towel and wrapped it tightly around my body.

I walked back into my room and got dressed in skinny jeans and a Metallica band t-shirt. After putting on my vans’ I began to walk in the direction of the kitchen, I reached the pirate bar, seeing Mom at the stove, I sat down at the table, waiting for my breakfast. Breakfast went past without a food fight, which I was thankful for.

“Ville’s coming to stay,” Bam told mom, as she was washing the dishes.

“Who’s Ville?” I asked, the guys all looked at me as if I had grown an extra head.

“The lead singer of HIM,” Bam exclaimed, realization dawned on me.

“OHHH.. The Finnis guy,” I questioned, Bam nodded and then got up.

“We’re going to collect him from the airport,” Bam explained as he, followed by the guys, left the kitchen, it wasn’t long before I heard the hummer roar to life.

“Mom,” I began, she turned to look at me,

“Yea Honey?” she asked, I smiled and walked over to her, I began to dry the dishes she washed.

“Is this guy nice?” I asked, she nodded and carried on washing the dishes. “How do you know him?” I questioned, she looked at me and got a thoughtful look on her face.

“He came to stay when you where in Italy,” she answered, I nodded, I understood why I didn’t know him, I worked as a photographer, I had to travel a lot and often wasn’t home for months at a time. It was had to be away from my family, I had to deal with it though, this is the job that I’ve wanted since I was a child.

At about three o’clock, I heard the Hummer pull up in front of the house, the engine was shut off and then I heard laughter as the guys approached the front door. I walked over and opened the door before they reached it. They walked through followed by a tall, skinny man, he looked to be Jesse height. He smiled at me as he passed, I closed the door once everyone was inside.

“Ville this is my sister, Cadence,” Bam introduced, I stood beside him, I put my had out to shake Ville’s had, “Cadie, this is Ville Valo,” I smiled as Ville took my hand, but instead of shaking it, he brought it to his lips and kissed the back of my hand. I blushed and pulled my hand away when he let go.

“Nice to meet you, Love,” Ville greeted, I almost fainted, hearing his accent, I loved it.

“You too!” I exclaimed, I heard loud footsteps coming downstairs, Dad soon appeared at the end of the stairs.

“Hey Ville,” he said, and walked over to shake Ville’s hand.

“Hello Phil, Nice to see you again,” Ville said, I couldn’t believe that one of Bam’s friends had good manners, he looked back at me and his captivating green eyes caught mine, I quickly excused myself, I walked through to the kitchen, I saw mom preparing dinner.

“Need any help?” I asked, she turned and nodded.

“Could you chop those carrots?” she questioned,

“Yea sure,” I answered, I walked over and began to peel and chop the carrots. When I was finished I added them into the frying pan.

“Can you set the table?” Mom asked me, I nodded and got the cutlery and glasses, I quickly set the table before helping mom again.

When dinner was ready, I walked into the living room,

“Dinners ready guys,” I said, Bam nodded and I walked into the kitchen, closely followed by all the guys, I sat in my usual place and saw my dinner waiting, when everyone was at the table, I began to eat, I love my moms spaghetti, its seriously the best.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked,
comment or I will not update.