Killing Loneliness With You

Problems

After dinner, Bam announced that they were going to Duffer, he asked me if I wanted to go but I declined, I had to send the pictures to my boss. I took out my laptop and sat on my bed, I emailed the pictures off to my boss. When I was finished, I signed off and put my laptop away. I got into my PJ’s and brushed my teeth before getting into bed.

In the morning I woke up and walked down the hall and into the bathroom, I pushed the door open and saw Ville standing there in a towel, I gulped and began to turn away.

“Sorry,” I said, I ran back to my room, I closed the door and fell back on my bed, he was amazing and his tattoo’s were cool. I tried to forget the images of Ville. About half an hour later I decided to go to the bathroom, I walked down and knocked on the door, I got no answer so I pushed it open and walked in, locking the door, I turned the water on and took off my clothes, when I was finished in the bathroom, I wrapped a towel around me and walked back to my bedroom, I got dressed and decided to go get some breakfast. I walked into the kitchen to see all the guys there, Ville looked up at me as I enter, I blushed and looked away. I saw mom at the stove and decided to help her, I walked over to her.

“Need some help?” I asked, she looked at me.

“Its okay, I’m just finished,” she answered, she put the food on the table, I quickly stand down and put what I wanted on my plate. I began to eat.

“You boss called, said you needed to call as soon as possible,” Dad said, I looked up at him with a perplexed look on my face, I nodded and finished my breakfast before taking my cell phone out and walked into the living room.

“Hello,” my boss, John answered,

“Hey its Cadence, what’s up?” I asked, I heard a sigh.

“I hate to do this over phone,” He said,

“Do what?” I questioned,

“Cadence I’m gonna have to let you go,” he said, I rubbed my forehead, feeling a headache coming on.

“What do you mean?” I asked,

“I’m firing you,” he stated, Realization dawned and I started to feel light headed.

“Your what?” I yelled, my body shook with anger, I could here footsteps coming toward the living room.

“Your work just hasn’t been up to scratch,” he exclaimed,

“There was nothing wrong with my pictures,” I yelled, I sat down on the couch, my legs shaking.

“Well then its you, your not a people person,” he replied,

“Well John.. Fuck you!” I exclaimed loudly, I hung up. My head was spinning. In seconds my mother was beside me. I sniffed, feeling my eyes beginning to burn as the tears began to come. I hugged my mother.

“He fired me,” I whimpered, she held me tightly.

“Why?” she questioned,

“He said I wasn’t a people person, but that’s just his excuse, his pissed because I turned him down,” I said, more tears came to my eyes, mom called my dad and Bam,

“Honey, what’s wrong?” Dad asked, he sat beside us and pushed my hair behind my ear.

“Her boss fired her, because she turned him down,” Mom explained, her voice showed that she thought this was outrageous.

“He was an asshole anyway,” Bam stated, “Come work for me.” He offered, I looked up at him and sniffed,

“Really?” I asked, he laughed and nodded. I got up and hugged him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment,
I know its crap, I don't have any ideas yet.