Stole My Heart

.7.

|Louis' POV|

I watched as Harry watched Madison walk away. Seeing them interact together still pulled at my insides. I didn't like it. I know I told him I was okay with it, but I lied. Which wasn't easy. I'm not a liar. I don't like lying. It makes me feel dirty.

"You're real sweet on, Maddie," I heard Zayn say. i blinked and looked around. Zayn had been talking to Harry. I looked over at my best friend. He was still sitting on the floor. He looked down and smiled at his hands.

"You seem to be getting on with Alyssa," Harry countered. Zayn raised an eyebrow, "What? No way, mate. She's into you not me. She wouldn't shut up about you last night. Wasn't too happy when you left with Maddie." He winked. Harry's face immediately turned red.

"It-it's not...I don't..." he stammered.

"Don't try to deny it, mate," Niall chuckled, "I think you fancy her more than Lou." My head snapped towards him. I frowned, "I don't fa--"

"Sure Lou...Whatever," Niall interrupted. I picked up a pillow and threw it at the mischievous leprechaun.

"Lads!" Liam scolded, "Can we at least try to be civilized." Niall threw the pillow back at me. Harry stood up and stretched.

"I'm going to go help the girls. I think they underestimate how much Nialler can eat." I watched him walk into the kitchen. Right. He wanted to go help. I can see right through you, Haz.

"It really bothers you, doesn't it," Zayn said. I jumped. I must have blanked out for longer than I thought. All the lads were staring at me. I looked away from them.

"You can stop saying you don't fancy her," Liam said, "It's evident in your face every time she's in the room, and every time Harry touches her."

"Yes..." I sighed finally, "It does bother me. But it's not fair of me to tell Harry to stay away from her." A scream was suddenly heard from the kitchen.

"Harry! You bastard!" Madison shrieked. She came running out of the kitchen covered in whipped cream. Harry followed soon after, laughing and carrying the culprit. Alyssa walked out slowly with her arms crossed. She had Madison fixed with a death stare. Zayn wasn't kidding when he said she had a thing for Harry.

"I'm sorry," Harry said innocently, "My finger slipped." He started slowly advancing towards her. Madison didn't notice however, she was trying to get the whipped cream out her hair. Before she could register what was happening, Harry came up behind her and sprayed whipped cream down her back. She shrieked.

"What a waste," Niall said sadly. I jumped up then. I walked towards Harry and snatched the can out of his hands.

'Now Haz," I said slowly, "This is hardly fair." I quickly shook the can and sprayed it in his face then all over his curls.

"Lou!" he protested. He tried to take the can out of my hands. I tossed it to Madison, just before Harry and I slipped and fell to the floor. she caught it and smiled. Harry quickly sat up and started scooting backwards.

"N-now Mads... don't do anything rash," he said worriedly. She had a mischievous glint in her eye that drove me absolutely mad. She just smiled and walked past him into the kitchen.

"So...vas happenin'" Zayn said, breaking the silence. We all stared at him, then burst out laughing. Liam asked what had happened. Harry explained that the girls had been compiling a massive ice cream sundae. They hadn't even noticed when he walked in, so he picked up the whipped cream and surprised them.

"Harry!" Madison called, "Can you help me bring all this crap out there?" Harry jumped up, "Sure." He made his way back into the kitchen. Not even a minute later we heard, "ARRRGHHHH!!!!" Madison walked out of the kitchen triumphantly with a big bowl of ice cream and chocolate syrup.

"So...how bout that movie," she smiled. She set the ice cream in my lap.Harry came out the kitchen dripping chocolate. MAdison looked back at him and laughed.

"Truce...?" he sighed. She nodded, "Truce. I'm gonna go change. This whipped cream is getting uncomfortable."

"You gonna follow her back there too?" Alyssa mumbled. I think I was the only one that heard her. She was really bitter about all of this. She caught me staring at her. She held my gaze then looked away.

"Lou..." Niall said, grabbing my attention, "Could you hand me that ice cream?"
♠ ♠ ♠
What!? Two chapters in one day?!
Dats right ;]
Anywho...this is a really bad filler in my opinion. i got bored with it halfway through.
Let me know what you think!

Chloe xx