Stole My Heart

.6.

"Whore! Slut! Ho bag!" Alyssa screamed at me. I rolled my eyes and heaved a sigh. I turned around in my swivel chair.

"Are you done?" I asked her. She'd been calling me just about every dirty name in the book. She was bound to run out sooner or later. She's being ridiculous. But I'm just letting her ramble. Whatever makes her feel better.

"No!" she huffed. She scrunched her face up. She twisted in anger trying to come up with some more names.

"SLUT!" she finally screamed.

"You already said that Lys," I sighed.

Well... well... UGH!" She plopped down on my bed and crossed her arms. I turned back around, shaking my head. You're ridiculous. I sighed and stretched my arms above my head. I was trying to think of something to blog about. I ran a random blog, I got a decent amount of readers. I hadn't posted anything in a while. I'm a sorry excuse for a writer. I wanted to get into some sort of journalism. I'd reviewed a few books in my day, but never got much response on them. I tried my hand at music reviews, actually sent them to a few music blogs, but I never heard back from them. I was on the verge of giving up. Hence why I started a blog. Just a place for me to get my thoughts out. If people read it, great. If they didn't, oh well.

"Maddie, what the hell!?" Alyssa suddenly exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. What the hell did I do now. She jumped off the bed and shoved her phone in my face. I pulled it back so I could read the page clearly.

Is there a new lady in Harry Styles' life!?

My eyes grew wide as I skimmed over the story. I saw my name pop up a few times. What the..? I had to actually read the article now.

One Direction stopped by our offices today for a brief interview. Video of the whole interview will be available soon.

During the interview, Louis Tomlinson may have dropped a hint that Harry Styles is seeing someone. Someone by the name of Madison. No one is sure who this mystery girl is. Just at the mention of her name, Styles was blushing cherry red. He, of course, denied any relations with Madison. Keep your eyes open, Directioners. I'm sure this mystery girl will reveal herself in due time.

"Oh no," I groaned. I picked up my phone and dialed Harry's number. I ignored Alyssa's cries of, "you have his number!?"

"Hello?"

"Harry..."

"Hey Mads. Are we still on for tonight, love?" I could practically hear him smiling. Is that weird?

"Uh...yea. About that..."

"I don't like the sound of that. What's happened?" I took a deep breath. I looked at the article again. If I went out with Harry tonight, paparzzi were bound to be everywhere. I wanted to hang out with him, but I don't think I'm ready to have my life exploited like that. I'm trying desperately to get over my feelings for Lou. Since he has a girlfriend it looks like he has no intention of leaving anytime soon. I liked being with Harry. And I wanted to get to know him better. But now, because of what Louis apparently said in this interview, if I'm seen with Harry, we'll automatically be linked as a couple. My private life will become public. Not sure I'm ready for that.

"Your interview," I said frankly, "I just don't think it's a good idea right now." He was quiet for a bit.

"So you heard about that..." he finally said, "Louis' an idiot. He wasn't thinking when he said that. He was just trying to pull a prank on me."

"Prank or not... it's probably not the best idea to be seen with me right now. I mean... I'd like to hang with my friend without a camera in my face. Right now... I don't think that's possible." He got quiet again. So quiet I thought he'd hung up for a second. Then I heard him sigh deeply.

"I understand..." he said sadly, "But wait! What if... I... what if I come to you? We don't have to go out. I could cook dinner or something. We could watch movies."

"Actually, that sounds kind of nice," I smiled, "You should invite the rest of the guys too. We'll have a mini party." I saw Alyssa perk up out of the corner of my eye. She then jumped up and ran to her room. My guess was to pick out an outfit.

"Oh...o-okay." I may have been hearing things, but he sounded a little disapointed. Did he really want it to be just the two of us? Maybe he felt something between us too. No. No way. I'm clearly imagining things. There's no way he could have feelings for me. Hell, the only reason we slept together was because we were drunk. At least... i think that's the reason.

"We'll swing by say...'round 7?"

"Perfect," i smiled, "That gives me time to clean and buy refreshments."

"We''ll bring some over as well. Niall's stomach is a bottomless pit." We shared a laugh then hung up. I was excited. My spring break was certainly looking up. To think I thought I'd be spending it watching movies alone. Now I'm spending yet another evening with a world reknown pop band. Pinch me. I must be dreaming.

Alyssa definitely can't call me boring now. No matter how pissed she is at me. I brought her idols into her life. She should be kissing the ground I walk on. But no, she's a stubborn twat. Did I just say twat? Two days with some Brits and I'm speaking their lingo.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Do I look okay?" alyssa asked me for the 15th time in the past ten minutes.

"If you don't stop asking me that, you'll end up with blood on your skirt." She looked at me in confusion. I waited for it to sink it. She gasped moments later.

"Madison! That is so mean! It's not my fault I want to look good for the five hotties coming to our home. You could at least try to look decent." I looked down at my cropped shorts, and double tank tops. I was comfortable. I don't see the problem in being comfortable.

"You look homeless," she continued.

"Have you seen a homeless person, Alyssa? They do not look like this." She opened her mouth to retort, but the doorbell interrupted her. She immediately perked up and ran to answer it. I shook my head at her. I swear, I seem to find myself constantly wondering how we became firends.

"Oh hi boys! Harry..." I heard her gush. I could hear her winking. I know her so well. As soon as she opened the door, she oozed sedutive charm.

"Thanks for having us over," Liam said.

"Oh it's no problem. It was all my idea anyway. I was telling Maddie we should invite you guys over." Of course. This was all her idea. I chuckled to myself. She always had to be the center of attention.

"Hello Madison." I looked up to see Louis beaming down at me. I felt my face flush. Dammit, no.

"Louis. Hi," I jumped off the couch.

"You're looking well," he commented. Small talk. Really? I nodded my thanks.

"Mads! There you are!" Harry came running into the room and tackled me back onto the couch.

"Pile up!" Louis yelled. Oh no. I soon felt four other bodies land on top of me. Thankfully, it didn't last long. We all ended up falling on the floor. At least I could breathe now, but I was in an awkward position.

"Well, Madison..." Alyssa sneered, "You're certainly getting around. When we all slid off the couch, i'd somehow ended up straddling Louis' waist. I was beet red, and Louis was starting to turn a little pink as well. I scrambled to stand up. Ended up getting caught on Niall's leg and then landed in Harry's lap.

"Well hello there," he smirked. I'm two for two and the night has only just started. Alyssa glared at me.

"I'm going to get some popcorn started," she huffed and left the room.

"I-I should go help her," I stuttered, "After all, I'm the hostess." I tried to get up, but Harry wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. He buried his face in my shoulder.

"Harry.." I said quietly. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Sorry." He removed his hands and allowed me to get up. I started walking back to the kitchen. I paused at the door and looked back to see Harry watching me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want your honest opinion now...Cause it's not like I have any other parts to this written, so I can really take this story anywhere.
Who would you rather see Maddie with: Harry or Louis?
Either way, honestly, I'm gonna break up Louis and Eleanor. But Maddie doesn't HAVE to end up with him. This can still be a Louis fanfic without him ending up with the girl, right?
Let me know your thoughts (:

Chloe xx