You're in Control of My Heart

Together

“I hope whoever invented calculus rots in hell for the rest of eternity!” I said throwing my calculus textbook off my lap.

With it being the middle of the school year midterms were coming up and they were definitely stressing me out, the fact that I’m almost always taking care of my younger brother, working and trying to figure out which college to go to didn't help at all. I really wonder why I signed up for almost all advanced classes.

All that I really wanted was to talk to Chad. I haven’t actually seen him since Christmas break. Even though it wasn't long ago, it felt like forever. I really shouldn't complain though, there are couples that aren't even on the same continent while my boyfriend is only a few hours away. I guess I just miss the way he would make all of my stress disappear.

"Chad, stop, I need to study for this damn test!" I said as my boyfriend tugged at my notes.

"You've been studying for hours, babe, it's time to take a break." Chad said, pulling all of my notes off of my lap. He could tell that I was on the brink of tears. AP History always stressed me out.

"Taking a break isn't going to get me to pass the test!" I said reaching for the notes but failing before Chad put them behind his back.

"Babe, trust me on this, you'll do great!" Before I could protest Chad grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me. The second our lips met all of my stress dissolved completely and Chad could tell by the way I loosened up. Chad smiled into the kiss and pulled me onto his lap.

"Who needs studying anyways?" I asked as I leaned my forehead against Chad’s.


I looked at my iPhone, it was only nine and Friday night but I was completely drained by now. I put all of my papers in the calculus textbook before dropping it on the floor, landing with a small thud. I didn't bother getting up to change into my pajamas and since the sun was still out my light wasn't on in the first place. I crawled under my blanket and the instant my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*


"Leighton, wake up best friend of mine!" Olivia shouted before jumping on my bed. I could tell that she wasn't the only one in my room.

“Go away!” I groaned and rolled over. Today was one of my few days off and the last thing I wanted was to be woken up.

“Come on, it’s a nice day and we want to do something!” Olivia jumped off my bed and opened my curtains, making the bright sun shine into my face.

“Don’t you have someone else you can ask? I just want some sleep!” I said turning my head the opposite direction of the window.

“If you don’t get up we will drag you!” Dalton threatened. He wasn't bluffing but I would just crawl back into bed after they put me down.

When I didn't move Dalton rolled me over and grabbed my feet while Olivia grabbed my arms.

"Okay, I'm awake, put me down!" I shouted, trying to get out of their grasp which was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Once they were at the bottom of the stairs they let me down.

"There's a surprise for you in the living room." Olivia said with a smile. I looked between the two, giving them a confused look. All they did was motion for me to go into the living room.

I walked into the living room and gasped. There Chad was, standing there with a huge smile on his face. I smiled and ran into his waiting arms. "I thought you weren't visiting for a few more weeks!"

Chad pressed his lips to mine and smiled into the kiss. "I couldn't wait to see you again, Lee!”
♠ ♠ ♠
First, I'm so sorry for this taking forever to post! I had pretty bad writers block and then there was so much to do and I've been so busy with it being the end of the school year and all.
But here is the first chapter of the sequel, I hope you liked it :D
Thanks to RoRo15, Nanook and one direction; for already commenting :) And of course thanks to everyone that has already subscribed also!
Keep the comments and subscriptions coming! :D