No One Can Touch Us!

2. Sarah

Sheri's birthday, finally. I still can't believe she is my sister.

Zacky and Jimmy kept TWO secrets from me?! What the hell? Eh.. I guess I understand. I would have probably told Sheri. She was soo happy. I was happy for her. I turned to Zacky when he returned and gave him "the look" that he thought was irresistable.

"Jimmy isn't the only one gettin some tonight." I said quietly. He smiled and gave me that 'Oh really?' look. I nodded and then started my way to our room. I had a doctor's appointment to go to soon and I didn't wanna be late. After my dad beat me to a bloody pulp, my body had been messed up ever since. Mainly my head. They wanted to keep doing tests to make sure everything was okay.

"Baby, do you want me to go to the doctors with you today? I can be late to the meeting with the record company." I laughed a bit and looked at him.

"Zack, go to the meeting. I have had one of these every month for two and a half years. I can do it. Promise. I love you baby, and I am happy you wanna come, but the time apart will make tonight so much better," He laughed, and tackled me onto the bed. He kissed me gently, then moved down my neck. As enjoyable as this was, I had to go."Now I have to go. I love you and I will call you if anything comes up. Or if the doctor's have any weird news." He nodded and got up and kissed me goodbye. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys and then opened the front door. Sheri came downstairs and stopped me before I got out.

"Where you goin? You and I were supposed to have lunch. For it's my birthday remember?" I laughed and nodded.

"Yes, I remember. I just have my doctors appointment. You wanna come along? Then we can go to lunch afterwards." She nodded and ran back upstairs to tell Jimmy. I went out to the car and got in to wait. Zacky bought me a restored 1975 Stingray, emerald green. I loved it. Just because they are in a band, my car has one of the best sound systems known to man. Sheri came runnin out and hopped in.

"So, Sarah, your birthday is coming up next month.. what am I to get you? You got me that new drum set. I love it. The one I've always wanted. Now what do you want most?" I smiled and put my sunglasses on and pulled out the driveway.

"I want a wedding," I laughed. "But, since that is still in the works, I don't know. Surprise me."

"You hate surprises."

" I know." I said as I pulled into the doctor's office. I went in followed by Sheri. Signing my name on the paper the receptionist looked up and smiled at me. She was a bit older but she remembered me.

"Hello Sarah. The doctor is waiting for you." I motioned for Sheri to come back with me. The nurses all said their 'hellos' as I walked back to the same old room I had grown accustomed to. The walls were a pale blue, and the carpet an ugly brown. The walls had pictures of Winnie the Pooh and all those characters. Childish I know, but it was familiar. The doctor walked in and smiled.

"Hello Sarah. How are you today?" His gaze shifted towards Sheri. "Ahh Sheri, glad to see you're doing alright. Now Sarah.. lets get this over with. I know you hate doing this." I nodded and half smiled as he took some of my blood and then took me into a room for a scan. I walked back into the room with Sheri and grabbed my bag and said my goodbyes to the doctor. Walking to the receptionist, I made my next appointment.

"Alright, goodbye Sarah. We'll call you with the results." I nodded and walked out the door.

"Okay my favorite sister, where to for lunch?"

"Hmm... As cheesy as this sounds, I want Taco Bell. Just sounds good right?"

"Yeah. I've had this weird craving for Taco Bell all week." She laughed as we drove to the Bell. When we went in, I ordered more than I had in a while. Two chicken quesadillas, and 3 soft taco supremes. Sheri had just a crunchwrap and a soft taco.

"God, you would think you were feeding for two Sarah." I stopped mid walk and turned around. What if she was right? I hadn't had my period this month yet.. but the doctor said with the medicine I'm on it would do that. It couldn't be.

"Nah. I don't think so." I continued to get my pepsi and Sheri's Mountain Dew. Once we had finally set down, my phone rang.

"Sarah? This is Dr. Thompson. Your test results came back. You're pregnant." I dropped the phone and Sheri picked it up and found out the same thing.

I'm pregnant? What's Zacky gonna think? Oh g*d oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. Sheri, go ahead, i left it wide open for ya.