Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

My Lady

It's been a month since my mother has been killed. Jimmy has been there through everything I've been through. He's been holding me tight. We walked into the police department today, I was not ready to hear what they had to say. The man that we spoke with before was here, he called us into the small room we were once in, again. He looked at me and Jimmy. I was upset as soon as I walked in.

"Hi there." He lifted his hand out to shake mine. I slowly put my hand up to his and gave him a weak shake. I saw his eyes sadden. Jimmy lifted his hand to shake his. Jimmy was always such a gentleman.

"Hello, Mr. Will." Jimmy showed a soft smile towards him.

"Um, yes. Please follow me." Will showed us the way to this small room. Me and Jimmy both sat down. Jimmy had his arm around me tight. "So, Nattie...how are you feeling?" He asked. I looked up to him with dreadful eyes. Jimmy threw him a glance.

"I...I guess okay...?" I didn't know what to say to that.

"Ah, I, see." He lowered his head. "Well, we're still on the look for Danni Greer. We can't seem to locate him anywhere, and that is very suspicious." He gave us a strange look.

"I don't know why you can't locate him. He was always around with Nattie." Jimmy explained to Mr. Will.

"Is that so?" Will asked. Jimmy nodded. "Nattie, could you tell me where he lived?" I looked up at him and understood I had to go through this. I had to figure out what happened to mom.

"He lived about 20 minutes away at the most. McGuire Town. He came down all the time when he wasn't busy." He looked at me the same way he did earlier. He leaned back in his chair and was looking at his note pad.

"I think that's all we need for today." He stood up, walked over to the door and held it open for us. "If we need anything else we'll call. Thank you." I nodded my head and Jimmy grabbed my hand and we went out the door. We finally got to the car and both got in.

"Do you wanna do anything today?" Jimmy asked, concerned. I looked towards him and smiled.

"Yeah, we can go do something. What do you want to do?" He put his finger on his chin and stared into space for a good while.

"Would you, my dear." He winked at me. "Would you like to accompany me to a romantic dinner for the two?" He pointed to me, then to him. I giggled at how cute he was being.

"It would be my pleasure." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He smiled and made the silliest face. We drove off and went to Jimmy's place. I lived with Jimmy now. I still have my house but I can't stay there. It's paid for and everything. We just shut it all off until I can stand to go back there. We were at Jimmy's place now. I didn't know what to where because I really didn't have anything fancy. Jimmy was sitting on the bed watching tv. "What should I wear?" I asked him looking into the closet. He got up and walked over and started looking with me.

"Ah!" He said and reached into the closet and pulled out the only dress I've ever had. It was a normal, short black dress with decent sized straps. He held it close to me and nodded his head. "Yup, this is the one." He handed it to me and went off into another room. I was confused why he left but changed into my black dress. I had a cute necklace to go with it, and a pair of normal heals. I put those on and looked at my face. Ehh, I needed a little bit of makeup. I put on a little pink eyeshadow with cat liner. I wanted to match my hair a little. I got done with my look and walked into the living room to see Jimmy. He had a nice black shirt with the sleeves rolled up. A cute pink tie that matched his and my hair. Black pants and nice black shoes. He looked quite hansom. He looked over at me. He whistled. I blushed and giggled trying to knock my blush away.

"What?" I asked him looking away. He walked over and put his arms around me.

"You look sooo sexy Nattie." I blushed and looked away. "Noo, let me give my hottie a kiss!" He pulled my face close and kissed me so playfully. I loved it.

"You look quite hansom yourself there." I blushed again. He always had me head over heals.

"I know, I know." We both giggled. He linked his arm with mine. "Are you ready my lady?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes." And we made our way out and to his car. He opened the door for me.

"My lady." He bowed and motioned his arm for me to get in. I loved how he was so cute and funny. He got into to his side and we drove off. I can't wait to see where we were going!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I am terrible >.< I haven't wrote anything or tried to update this story in 12 months! I am so sorry. I am going to try to do this more often and get everything going again. Thank you fellow readers, subs, who have stayed and waited. I appreciate it dearly