Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

Relax

Me and Jimmy arrived at a restaurant. It was very nice looking. Jimmy hopped out very fast and ran over and opened the door for me. He was so sweet. He reached out for my hand to help me out. He shut the door behind me and linked arms as we made our way to the entrance. He opened the door for me, and allowed me in first. I was enjoying this treatment. We waited to be waited and finally we were able to get a little table. Jimmy ordered a drink, and I just ordered a soda. I couldn't get a drink anyway.

"I hope you like the place." Jimmy spoke. I raised an eyebrow at him, then smiled.

"Why wouldn't I like it?! It's great!" Jimmy smiled at me. Our waiter had brought us our drinks. He walked away. I know he had to be busy with all these people and not any waiters. Jimmy started drinking whatever he ordered down. "What is that?" I asked.

"Whiskey and coke. Do you want some?" Jimmy smirked at me. Would I get in trouble here? Fuck it. I grabbed it and chugged a good bit of it down. Jimmy looked at me startled. It burned a little. "Well, that answered my question." He chuckled out. "Be slow though, I don't know exactly how you will take to it." I looked at him and looked down for a second. I shouldn't be drinking in the state I'm in. How can I even enjoy anything knowing my mothers killer is still out there. I'm so tired. I haven't slept well, I haven't ate, I haven't done much of anything. I sighed. I felt a hand grab mine. "Nattie, please don't be upset. I know it's hard not to be, but I want you to just relax and not have a care in the world right now." He gave me those eyes. Those pleading eyes that I can't ignore. He is right. I don't need to be upset right now. I'm upset 24/7. I need to do something to make me feel better.

"I'm going to Jimmy, it's just hard to think about 'relaxing'." I told him. He looked down. "But I'm glad you got me out of the house. I could've never done it by myself." I squeezed his hand and smiled at him. He smiled back at me. I love Jimmy. He saved me from a horrible relationship. He saved me from myself. I could never repay him. He's a wonderful boyfriend. "I love you." I smiled a big smile at him. He looked back at me. A little of his pink hair getting into his eyes.

"I love you too." After those words were said we started talking. I got Jimmy to order me some drinks. He got more whiskey and coke, something else similar and more water. He said we needed to drink water a long with it. I don't know why though. I chugged down the coke and whiskey, I barely sipped on the water, and chugged the other thing down. We went through a good bit of glasses before I realized I was drunk as shit. I had to pee very badly. I went to stand up and almost fell over. Jimmy looked at me and laughed.

"D-d-don't laugh at me!" I laughed back at him. "I have to go pee!" I started trying to make my way to the bathroom. It was loud and it seemed like I was never going to get there. I saw someone sitting at the bar. She looked familiar. I ignored it, I had to pee too bad. I made my way there finally and finally peed. I washed my hands the best I could. I started to make my way out. I looked over at the bar again and saw someone else sitting with the lady that I thought looked familiar. I squinted to see if I could stop spinning enough to tell who they were. I started walking, I'd see them when I got closer. It wasn't that big of a deal. As I got closer I got a weird feeling in my gut. I ignored it thinking my body wanted to throw up all the liquid it consumed. As I started to walk past I saw the person turn their head. I thought I was gonna scream right there. I didn't think I would see that face again. It was......him.
I started walking like I didn't know who he was. I couldn't tell if he realized who I was, but I didn't want stick around to see. I didn't want him trying to harass me and try to win me back. I was back at the table and Jimmy was drinking some more.

"We have to get out!" I told Jimmy over the sounds of talking, music, laughing, and everything in between.

"What?" His plastered face looked at me. I don't know how we're gonna get anywhere. We shouldn't have drove here.

"We have to LEAVE!" I shouted at him. He finally heard me and looked at me very shocked.

"Why do you wanna leave? I thought we were having a good time?" He asked.

"I don't feel good Jimmy, I want to leave." I told him and he nodded his head. I was still drunk, but not as drunk as I could be. I didn't wanna be here. I was scared, I didn't wanna have to deal with anything. I didn't tell Jimmy, I would tell him later. In the state he's in he might wanna fight him, then both of them go to jail. A thousand thoughts were racing through my mind. We paid our bill and I looked behind me to see. I shouldn't have looked behind me. When I looked behind me I saw....him.
I saw the hatred on his face, the purest of all hate. I rushed us out to the vehicle. Me and Jimmy got in. I drove us home as fast as I could.

"I would drive if I wasn't so wasted. I'm sorry you don't feel good." Jimmy told me. I nodded. Told him he was alright. I would get better. We were at his house. We got into his building and Jimmy stripped to his boxers and past out. I couldn't sleep. I sat up wondering too much. Did he follow us, does he know where we are?! I can't deal with all this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoy the update. Life has been crazy. But luckily it's slowed down some so I could post. Thank you all again.