Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

- You're Just Adorable

“DON’T!” I screamed and rose out of my bed. I was breathing heavy and I felt like I could cry any minute. I looked around and the sun was coming up slightly, I hope I didn’t wake my mom up because she’ll run in here and see what’s going on. I turned my body around and put my feet on the floor. I felt something…squishy?

“Oww…” I looked down and saw that Jimmy was on the floor sleeping. I quickly moved my weight off of him and got back on my bed, I didn’t even remember Jimmy was here, I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I can only see his hair really, we have the same color hair and I thought it was kinda cute.

“Sorry Jimmy.” I whispered to him. I had to pee really bad so I jumped over him and ran as silently as I could and went to my door, I turned the knob and made sure I closed it so mom wouldn’t peek in and see Jimmy in there, I don’t know how she would feel about it. I walked down the hallway and turned the bathroom light on. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how pale and scared I looked. I never look like this, could that dream actually mean something and I should be aware of it? I’m probably just over thinking things and I need to stop, I fucking hate my brain. I did the doo and went back into my room. The sun was shining brighter and I wondered if I should wake Jimmy up, I don’t know when moms getting up this morning or if she’s going anywhere. I bent down and shook his shoulder a little bit.

“Jimmy, Jimmy.” I said softly, I didn’t want to startle him; he just grunted and made faces. This isn’t working. “JIMMY!” I spoke as quietly as I could. He opened one eye and I stared at him. “It’s daylight!” I exclaimed.

“That doesn’t mean anything good Nattie, sunlight is bad for the skin.” I rolled my eyes.

“We get in the sun all the time, what the fuck are you talking about?” It confused me by what he meant.

“I just don’t want to wake up.” He closed his eye.

“You could’ve just said that, ya know?” he just kinda smiled.

“I didn’t feel like it.” I laughed and walked over to Braano’s tank and turned his light on, it kinda lit the room a tad and Jimmy rolled on his side and crawled onto my bed like some type of sloth and pulled the covers over his face and left his feet showing. “Sweet loving bed of some type of God, your bed, is a cloud.” I giggled. My bed is really comfortable and I love just lying in it.

“You have to get up soon Jimmy, and you can go through the window, knock on the door like you just came over to hang out. We’ll be cooking breakfast.” He pulled his head out from under the covers and just nodded his head.

“Okay.” I had to feed Braano today and I told Jimmy he should watch so I’ll do it after we eat. I wanted to get a shower and wash my hair I haven’t washed in a while, my scalp was starting to itch and I could only handle that for so long. It wouldn’t take me long to shower, wake Jimmy up and push him through the window. I gathered clothes and ran into the bathroom to get ready for my shower, I had a normal dark jean shorts and a blue cut neck shirt, I cut the neck myself to give it a scoop neck. I turned the shower water on and waited for it to get warm, I got in. I washed my hair first with some color protecting shampoo, then followed with conditioner on the long lengths of my hair. I never put it on my bangs or the roots because it makes my hair oily too fast. Shaved my legs and bathed with some morning burst shower gel and face wash. I felt all nice and clean and got out and dried off, I put lotion on and patted it off a little bit, I don’t like shaving then not putting lotion on because that just feels unpleasant to myself. I done my eyes in liquid black liner and had little wings on the side, just a tad of actually pencil liner and a little fairly light makeup powder to not have any shine. I was dressed and ready for the day, and actually got up early! I had to go get Jimmy up now, I have no idea how this’ll turn out. Sigh. I went to my room; Jimmy rolled over violently and had the sleepiest look I’ve ever seen.

“I’m awake, what’s up?” I giggled at him; I seem to do that a lot actually.

“It’s time to push you through the window Jimmy-boy!” he got up and looked at the window, looked back at me.

“I’m gonna fit through that?”

“You’re like a stick, you’ll fit.”

“Free two rhyme!” he said and tried to open the window.

“Unlock it silly.”

“Oh right…” he unlocked it and climbed through, he looked at me confused once he was on the ground. “What am I supposed to do now?” he asked.

“I’ll give you a signal.” He nodded. I closed the window and heard him say aloud

“What signal?” I smiled, I went into the hallway and saw my mom walking out of her room dressed, it seems like she’s been up longer than I would’ve thought.

“You’re up early Nattie.” She looked at me.

“Yeah, I don’t actually know why, guess I’ll just start my day early.” I said a little nervous.

“Well I’m going to cook some breakfast, do you want any?”

“Sure,”

“Alrightly.” She walked off and I heard pots and pans clacking. This would be the perfect time to give Jimmy the signal I thought. I went into my room and opened the window again. He was playing with a stick.

“Go ring the doorbell!” he looked up at me like he couldn’t hear me. Then nodded and went to go ring the doorbell. I rushed back into the kitchen so I could be there on time so mom wouldn’t have to answer it. Then we heard it. DING DONG.

“Who could be here this early in the morning, is Danni coming over today?” mom asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

“If he was I didn’t know about it, I’ll go see.” I got up and walked to the door and opened it and saw Jimmy standing there, his pink hair shining in the sun as you saw all the tangles and it still looks like he just woke up.

“Oh hey Jimmy!” I gave him a hug. “I didn’t know you were coming over today, come in.” this sounded cheesy as shit probably, I don’t think mom would notice though.

“Yeah, thought I’d stop by and that kinda stuff.” He sounded so enthused I thought.

“Nattie, who is it?” I heard my mom yell.

“It’s just my friend Jimmy, remember, the one I was telling you about?” Jimmy looked at me and had this look like ‘Wha? You talked about me? I am a special boy!’

“I wanna see him, bring him in her.” I heard her saw ‘aww’ under her breath. Jimmy and I walked to the kitchen and my mom had breakfast ready and everything. I thought she just started cooking, she’s like magic.

“You can have breakfast if you would like to Jimmy.”

“Aww, why thank you.” He sat down at the table.

“My names Ms. Jen, it’s nice to meet you. Nattie’s told me how you two met at the lake not too long ago.” She just smiled as she talked, giving him eggs, bacon and grits.

“Oh yeah, she woke me up because she didn’t want me to burn, and it’s always nice to make new friends.” He smiled back at my mom; he had such nice manners to be this party kinda guy.

“I always taught her to help other and good karma will come back on her.” She was just smiling away at Jimmy; she looked over at me and smiled also. She gave me some eggs, grits and bacon and she got herself a plat. We all sat down and started eating. “Nattie didn’t tell me that anyone was coming by.” She was cutting her eggs.

“I didn’t think I was either actually, I just remembered she told me she lived this way and I thought I would stop by. I didn’t know if she would be awake or if anyone would be here, but I thought hey, why not give it a try.” I looked over and Jimmy and he was being so ‘not-himself’ I guess he just wants to make a good impression on my mom so he could come back if he wanted too. He needed to be a little more carefree around her though, she can see through that shit no problem. I looked over at him while I was eating my bacon.

“Jimmy, you can be a little more carefree, my mom honestly does not give a shit how you are. Be yourself, she sees good in all.” He looked at me and was kinda taken aback.

“Yeah” my mom said “Jimmy it’s okay; I’m glad you have such great manners but you can be yourself, I don’t care. I just have to remember I was young once. And I think it’s cute that yours and Natties hair is the same color.” She smiled, I guess she wanted to make it a little less awkward.

“Well I’ll stick to the ‘Ol-Jimmy-Charm’ so if I get a little to ‘Charmy” just let me know and I’ll, I’ll try to take it down a notch.” My mother and I laughed at this.

“You’re just adorable Jimmy.” You can stay as long as you like.” Mom smiled at him.

“Thank you. And about the hair, it just means were meant to be friends man. We got that good taste.”

“Yes Jimmy, we have all the good taste!” I thought this was going pretty good so far and I liked the idea of my mom thinking Jimmy was adorable, he is pretty adorable if I do say so myself. His life is cute and I like his sense of humor. I hope him and Danni could get a long, I mean, they probably could and I want to show Danni that he’s not that bad. I mean, I don’t like his little ‘Female Friend’ at all but I have nothing against it and I tried to hang out with her before actually and she’s just a complete bitch. They’ve known each other longer and I respect that and I hope Danni respects that. I mean, he should know how sad I am since Cody left and didn’t even tell me why he left in the first place; I didn’t even get to hang out with him before he left, no goodbye, anything. I just hope Danni understand because I like this guy
♠ ♠ ♠
So someone actually subbed and comment, Thank you so much geewayluver1335 . I updated it just for you <3 !!!!

Leave your comments, and sub if you like it :D Love you guys!