Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

- Well, Today's your Lucky Day!

Breakfast had been over for a while; Jimmy and I were just sitting on the couch now watching commercials.

“You wanna go walk somewhere?” Jimmy turned his head and asked me. I had to kinda think about it because I don’t know what the hell to do right now, but we also had nothing else better to do.

“Sure, why not?” we got up off of the couch, I opened the door and yelled to my mom “We’ll be back in a little bit” I just heard her say okay. We walked out the door and didn’t know which direction to go. “Where do you want to go?” I asked. Jimmy put his hand in his hair and started twisting it.

“We can go to the store and I can go get cigs and then we’ll think about the rest from there.” I nodded and we began walking. The store wasn’t that far away but in this heat it felt like it would take us days to get there. I don’t see how Jimmy could wear black jeans and a thin jacket, I would die! We didn’t really talk that much walking, he tried to chase this little rabbit he saw and didn’t give up quickly until I told him he would never catch a rabbit. He was saddened by this and then I just told him he’d have better luck next time. He looked up at me and smiled with the biggest smile so you could see all his teeth and gums, I started laughing. He’s just so cute. We were crossing the street now to get to the corner store, we ran across the street because walking just doesn’t seem safe. I’m sure Jimmy would walk across but I made him run like I did because I don’t trust people in cars. He ran to the door and held it open for me

“Ma’lady,” and held his arm at the door pointing for me to go in.

“Why thank you kind sir.” He walked in behind me and we were looking around the store. I passed chips, candy, gum, hot dogs and everything I didn’t want. I saw Jimmy where all the beer was at.

“We should get some beer.” Jimmy told me excitingly, clapping his hands.

“I’m not old enough to drink,” I told him, he put his hand over my mouth.

“Shh, that was said quite too loud. You can drink anyway! Because I’ll be buying it.” I looked at the beer coolers.

“I don’t drink.” He looked at me suspiciously.

“You ’don’t drink or never have’?” I felt a little nervous, because what he was asking was kinda embarrassing I guess.

“I never have…” I looked down. He burst open with happiness.

“We’ll today's your lucky day, since you haven’t ever drank I’m going to get these Bud lite Lime. It taste like soda, and you don’t need to throw up or get a headache from anything stronger.” He reached in the beer cooler and grabbed a 6 pack and went to the cash register, he got some pack of cigarettes and we went walking out of the store. We ended up back at my house, they were still cold and I felt kind of weird about drinking. Mom had company over; it was her mother, my grandmother. I don’t know how she would feel about Jimmy; she likes my hair but is a little confused by how it doesn’t kill my hair. Jimmy put the 6 pack through my window and then we walked in.

“Hey Nattie!” my grandma said very excited. She looked over at Jimmy and had this strange smile on her face.

“HEY!” Jimmy said loudly, it made my grandma flinched.

“Hey MawMaw, this is my friend Jimmy. We were gonna go play with my snake and maybe play some games as well, I’ll come back out in a little bit and we’ll do our regular chit-chat.” I smiled at her, maybe I was being a bit too forward but I felt nervous and like I was going to get in trouble any minute.

“Okay sweetie, have fun.” My grandma said. Jimmy and I walked to my room; it seemed like I was walking nervous. We got there and he shut the door and I sat on the bed.

“Why do you seem so nervous?” His face looked strange, like he didn’t understand.

“I’m not really nervous—“

“Liar, I know you are.” Jimmy cut me off.

“We’ll yeah, I guess, I just never drank before. What will I be like drunk; will I become addicted to it?” I was asking all these questions and making myself feel even more nervous about the situation.

“Just chill out,” Jimmy said “I won’t let you get out of and, I honestly doubt you even would though. You’ll probably just be chilled out and giggle a little bit. It just has a good you do-it-every-now-and-then feel.” We sat down on my bed and plugged up my Nintendo ’64. We had Banjo Kazooie. He popped the top on the beer for me and handed it to me. I smelt of it with my nose, it smelt kinda like sprite but maybe not as nasty as sprite. He looked at me eagerly

“Come on, taste it…taste it.” He nudged me with his elbow. I laughed and took a sip. It actually wasn’t that bad. He opened him one too and took a big gulp out of it. “See, it wasn’t so bad now was it?” I shook my head.

“Nope, not at all.” So we began to drink. We were playing Banjo Kazooie at first, and I couldn’t really play it, I was almost done with my second beer and I could feel it real good, it felt so weird. I felt good and I wanted to just have fun and play this game with Jimmy. He was already on his fourth beer and as he told me ‘[i[Getting to feel good’. I remember things started to feel weird after a while, and when I moved I didn’t remember. I remember Jimmy looking at me and the he would be gone, then I would look and realize I looked in a different direction. I looked back at him and he had the cutest face, he looked so sweet right now. I just stared at him. He was looking at his beer. He looked up at me and we just kinda stared at each other. I wanted to give him a hug, I felt like being sweet. He looked back down real fast and I giggled.

“What’s so funny?” he smiled.

“Your face!” he tuned his head back and smirked at me.

“Oh, I see how it is!” he started tickling me, I couldn’t stop laughing, I think the beer made it worse. It seems like it’s the funniest shit that’s ever happened. I couldn’t stop laughing.

“Jimmy! Sto—stop!” I just kept on laughing.

“Not till you pee!” he just tickled more. I don’t know how my mom couldn’t hear me, I was trying to suppress my laughter but it wasn’t working out too good.

“I’m gonna throw up on you!”

“Hit me with your best shot, fire away.” Oh, that quotation. I laughed even more. He finally stopped and we were leaning against the wall. I felt tired and more of a drunkness since he tickled me. I closed my eyes as I was leaning against the wall. I felt a head fall on my shoulder and I knew he was tired too. I don’t know what time it was, it seemed like time never moved. I just wanted to sleep and get up in the morning. I moved my head onto his and his hair poked at mine. My hair was clean, his was dirty. I didn’t care right now. I felt myself go in and out of sleep; I would jerk and wake myself up. Jimmy didn’t move at all and neither did I. Then I felt such relaxation and then sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I see I have another subscriber! Thank you whoever you are, it means a lot! <3. I hope you enjoy this one as I just wrote it right now, and hopefully I can write on every Thursday. Love you guys <3