Status: 1st chapter completed, more to come

Selfish Love

Lior has just dumped his much older girlfriend, but feels like he's the one who has been dumped for a long time. What's worse: with his woman, he has also lost the friendship of her daughter. And his dog. For which he'd fought so hard until his owner finally threw it at him. Now he had no more girlfriend, no more dog, and no more reason to pester his former dog's former owner.

Tamar is a bubbly, childlike and goofy young woman. Except that for now, she is angry, depressed and lonely. Her best friend and marriage target has just told her she was a whore for being molested. Her landlord is no better as he has recently taken to threatening to murder her puppy. Panicking, she sees no other way to save the dog than by literally throwing it at that charming security guard of her bank.

Tamar and Lior have one thing in common: a dog that used to belong to each in turn and is now Lior's excuse to not get over his girlfriend, and Tamar's excuse to keep in touch with Lior.
  1. All out of canned love
    Lior finds himself on hostile territory
  2. Getting over Kfir
    Tamar finds her best friend transformed in little more than an asshole and decides to end it.
  3. The Amazon
    Lior meets a woman he can't possibly hope to impress.
  4. Changing the world one Glock at a time
    Lior contemplates drastic measures to get back at Keren.