Status: Subscribe and comment if you think I should keep this going

Leaving Here, Not Coming Back

Cook Out

An hour or so later, people were arriving, everything was all set up. “Marina do you know how to swim?” Brian asked her as people began to fill up the yard.

“Yeah.”

“Then go put on a bathing suit, I know Michelle got you one.”

“Okay.” she ran up the stairs and soon returned in a bathing suit that covered all her scars. Towel in hand she ran down the stairs and into the back yard where Ronnie and everyone else had already changed.

In her absence, a bunch of people had arrived. Matt and Val, Johnny (forever alone) and Zack and Gena along with two men she didn't know who looked like brothers.

Ronnie jogged over to her smiling.
“Brian is looking for you.”

“Okay.” she set out to find him, when she did he took her over to the two men.

“This is Jason and Matt Berry. Their our roadies and good friends. Dilholes, this is Marina.”

The Berry's rolled their eyes at him and smiled at me.

“Nice to meet you.”

“You too.” I smiled back, though I was still wary of them.

Brian introduced me around to like 20 other people, including his and Michelle's parents who seemed really interested in me. They said they'd be back tomorrow around 2 to get to know me better, after all I AM in the custody of their children.

Soon at least half of the people were in the pool, Ronnie and I included.

Ronnie dove in while I chilled in the shallow end corner.

My gaze drifted to the fence where I saw something that almost made me jump.

Cody peeking over the fence, eyeing me with a lustful look.

“Foods' ready!” Matt called from the grill. I got out and Gena put my towel around me with a smile. I thanked her and smile back before looking over to the fence to see that Cody was gone.

+===blah blah blah cook out, lauhing, Smiling, joking, Johnny somehow gets nailed in the crotch...++===

--_the next day

I've been thinking about Cody's sudden appearance yesterday, it's really bugging me. Is he a stalker now? How do I deal with that? The way he looks at me, is just how...HE used to look at me. It brings up memories I'd rather forget.

I can't tell anyone, at least not now. I don't want to make it worse.

Ronnie suddenly strolled in to my room like he owned the place. “Hello, we are going to the mall with a friend of mine.”

Luckily I was already dressed.

“Come on!” he took my hand and took off down the stairs, I could barely keep up.

We passed Michelle in the living room, Brian was at a meeting or something, but she stopped us.

“Marina you look so cute! Pictures?”
I sighed and nodded, Ronnie let go of my hand.

I let Michelle take AT LEAST 50 posed pictures and like 10 with Ronnie before she let us go.

We got in Ronnie's car and soon arrived at a house I don't know.

An excited boy ran out of the house.

“This is my best gay friend.” Ronnie said before the boy opened the door and got in the back.

He peeked around the seat to peer at me.

“Hi, your pretty! I'm Seth!” He beamed.

“I'm Marina.” I smile.

“Yay we know each other now! Let's go to the mall!”

“Aye-aye!” Ronnie pulled out of the drive way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm adding Seth in the character page. Sorry this was totally halfassed, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things on here and I got a lot of things to update 'cause I was side tracked by Quotev.

Thoughts on Cody now? I also changed his picture, the one that it was didn't look like he could be mean, check out the new one!