Love's the Devil Counting Teardrops in the Rain.

Chapter One.

I sighed as I looked inside the refrigerator for around the seventh time today. I sighed in disappointment as I closed the door after grabbing a beer and slowly made my way back to the living room where some random crap was on the TV. I sat down, not even paying attention to the moving images in front of me but more so paying attention to the floor. My life had been boring since he’d passed. My best friend, my brother. He was the only thing I truly loved in the world and now he was gone. The others were coping a lot better than I seemed to be. The tears had stopped now for them, they were moving on, thinking he was in a better place but I knew he wasn’t. I knew he wanted to be alive and here with us. Everyone said it was his own fault, that he shouldn’t have been drinking but that was just how he was. He thought he could do things like that. But obviously, he couldn’t. And he’d know that now if he was still here. I was brought out of my thoughts by a loud knock at the door. I got up from my place and sauntered over to the door, before pulling it open, seeing all of my friends there.

“You okay man?” Johnny asked and I just shook my head as I walked back over to the couch, leaving the door open so all of them could walk in. “He’s in a better place now, man.” he added as he walked over to sit on the couch with me. I just shook my head as I leaned forward, putting my head in my hands.

“So you keep saying.” I said with a sigh and everyone took a seat, Wee Man’s being the one on my lap, wrapping his little arms around me.

“Where’s Missy?” Steve-O asked and I simply groaned as I unwrapped my arms from around Wee Mans body, he moved to the side of me and I leaned back yet again.

“She left me, said she couldn’t handle me in this state and told me to sort my life out.” I said and they all groaned.

“I’m sorry man, If she thinks that, then she’s not worth it.” Dave added and I simply nodded my head in agreement. I couldn’t talk, cause I knew that if I did I’d start crying.

“How about, we go out and have a few beers, lighten the mood a little?” Johnny asked, I wanted to say no, but I knew it’d cheer me up a bit.

“Okay, a few beers, but If I start feeling shit, I’m coming home.” I said and the guys all nodded in understanding.”

“Lets go then.” Johnny said and I sighed before standing up, straightening out my t-shirt before slipping on some shoes and following the guys out. I knew I’d probably regret getting drunk, cause it’d make me more emotional than I already am but it seemed like the only thing to do at the minute. Plus, it was getting me out of my shit tip of an apartment. I was ready for the night ahead, whether I liked it or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a little tester, I need to know if anyone likes it so Subscribe and Comment please. :)