Love's the Devil Counting Teardrops in the Rain.

Chapter Four.

Venna’s POV.

I sighed as I made my way into Bam’s living room. It was a beautiful apartment. It might have been a little messy but what boys home wasn’t? I wondered around the room for a while before turning to him and smiling.

“Your place is amazing.” I said in awe and he chuckled before he nodded with a smile.

“Thank you.” He stated. “Sorry for the mess, I haven’t been in the best state for the past month.” He stated and I sighed softly, not wanting to question him on the subject. I saw many photo’s covering his wall, most of him and a very hairy man. I walked over to one of the two hugging and smiled softly to myself.

“You must be close.” I said with a smile as I pointed to the photo and he sighed, nodding and sitting down on the couch.

"We were.." He said, and with that said I knew something bad had happened to this man. “We lost him to a car accident a month ago..” he murmured, his voice going quiet.

“I’m so sorry, Bam..” I whispered back before turning away from the photo, sitting down on a chair across from him.

“He was my best friend, we’d known each other since we were twelve.. Twenty years or so of friendship, and now he’s gone..” He said, his voice getting shaky. I knew he was about to cry so I stood up and walked over to where he was sat and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

“You can keep talking if you want..” I said quietly as he wrapped his arms around me also.

“On top of all that my wife left me, saying I needed to sort my life out. That I can’t sit moping forever.” He murmured and I just wrapped my arms tighter around him.

“I guess we’re both screwed up in some way.” I said, my voice going hoarse. “But if she said that about you, then she doesn’t deserve you.” I murmured and he sobbed softly into my shoulder. I knew he needed someone at this moment in time, and since I was staying at his house, I was glad I could be that somebody. “How about we have a few beers and listen to heavy as fuck metal?” I asked, my lip pouted. He chuckled softly before wiping the tears away from his eyes and nodded his head softly. I walked into the kitchen and upto the fridge, opening it and pulling out two beers. I wondered back into the living room and passed Bam his beer before turning to the stereo mounted on a shelf. He chuckled as Whams wake me up before you go go came on. I raised an eyebrow and he shrugged.

“What can I say? Guilty pleasure? It’s a mixed CD.” He chuckled and I rolled my eyes before popping my hip.

“I’m so gonna need something stronger.” I said as I walked back into the kitchen, I found a bottle of whiskey and downed a bit. Bam came in not long after and we took it in turns to each take a shot from the half full whiskey bottle. Once we were down to the bottom, we were pretty much falling all over. I bounced into the living room, my feet almost failing me as I wound around the room to a H.I.M song. This boy really did have a good taste in music at times. He stood laughing at me from the kitchen doorframe so I smiled wickedly, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the middle of the room. He chuckled loudly as he spun me around. His body not really moving.

“Come on! Do I need to show you how to dance?” I asked and he shrugged softly. I sighed loudly before pouting. “Come on! Just.. Let loose!” I exclaimed with a loud giggle and smiled as he did a random dance. I giggled loudly and Bam joined in once he was finished. We were literally in a pile on the floor. “Come on, I’ll show you some real dancing.” I said with a smirk and I could tell he didn’t mind that by the look on his face. I stood in front of him so his front was too my back and moved my hips slightly against his, earning a groan of pleasure in return. I quickly moved away once that happened. That was my problem when I was drunk, I didn’t think about the consequences. “So come on then, you try it.” I said with a small laugh and he smirked before moving his hips, nothing like what I did. I giggled and fell to the floor like before.

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

“So is your real name Venna?” He asked curiously as we laid on the three person sofa. Me on one end, and him on the other. The only bad thing was his foot was almost in my mouth.

“Yeah, my parents went through a very strange stage and.. Ended up giving me a name that sounds somewhat like a disease you get on your foot.” I said with a soft laugh and he rolled over in hysterics. “So, come on then, is your real name Bam?” I asked curiously as I leaned my head on a pillow. He sighed softly as he took a swig of some alcohol we’d found in his kitchen.

“No, my real name’s Brandon Cole Margera.” He chuckled and I smiled softly.

“It’s nice, it suits you.” I giggled as I felt my eyes getting heavier.

“It doesn’t what so ever.” He chuckled and I re-opened my eyes to roll them at him.

“It’s a lovely name.” I said as I felt my eyes starting to close yet again. I knew that after that I wouldn't be able to re-open them, so I just let slumber take over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quick chapter. Tell me if you like or not? Subscribe and Comment! :)