Status: Active

Breaking the Rules

Chapter Thirteen

Turns out, Max and Tom were equally hungover. But Tom stayed in his bed. Siva apparently didn’t feel well and didn’t drink much. Jay was somewhere between Nathan and I, Nath being the second least hungover. Lucky fucking duck.

Nath and I helped everyone, but eventually we went back to bed. Sleep is your friend. A very close friend.

“Do you wanna come in my room?” he asks.

I bounce this idea back and forth for a moment. “Sure.”

“Cool,” he says towing me to his room.

He crawls onto his bed and goes to the farther side, motioning me to lie next to him. I smile and follow directions.

“You’re so pretty,” he comments. I blush madly and curl up closer to him.

“Thank you,” I mumble making my head more comfortable on his arm and dozing off happy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I wake up to a roaring stomach. I look up and see that Nath’s up too.

“Good you’re up,” he says rubbing his eyes. “Can you make me some food, darlin’?”

I can’t tell if he’s joking, but I get up to make some anyway. “Is pizza okay? I’m not up for making anything.”

“Sure. Thanks babe,” he winks as I leave. And I’m not surprised that no one is up again. We are all so wasted.

Shoot. I forgot to ask what kind of pizza. Damn, they’re just going to eat what I want. Shucks to be them. (Note the sarcasm.)

“And what do I want?” I say aloud scanning the freezer for a good-looking pizza. Pepperoni. Good. Yes, Charlie, good. I grab three large ones because I’m feeding five hungry boys. Actually, scratch that. Men.

I just pop in the second one in the oven when Siva emerges from thin air. Or his room. I wasn’t looking.

“Hello,” he says.

“Hey.”

“How bad are you?”

“Never been worse. Tell you that much. But yes, better than this morning.”

“Same here.”

“Want some pizza? I was making some.”

“Look at you stating the obvious.”

“Thanks. I’m going to go see if anyone else is up.”

“Okay.”

I go to Nathan’s room first. Surprise, surprise.

“Hey there buddy. Pizza will be ready in five minutes,” I say.

“Thank you. Is anyone else up?”

“Yup. Siva is. I gotta see who else still…” I trail off because suddenly he is all up against me. Soon enough, we’re kissing and I forget about everything. Except that we’re kissing. That’s on the tip of my tongue. Haha. Lame joke.

I pull back. “Nonono. Not now buddy. I have to see who else is up.”

“Alrighty. I’ll be in the kitchen.”

“M’kay.” Then I leave, and he’s right behind me.

I go to Max next. Chances are, he’ll be passed out. I open the door with my key and walk in.

“Max, you up?” I call in a hushed toned.

“Yeah,” he grumbles.

“Does pizza sound good? Cuz I made some.”

“Yeah. I’ll be out in a minute.”

“Kay.”

I see Jay walking to the kitchen as I walk out. Well, one less person to go to. Tommy’s turn.

“Tom?” I say entering his room. I hear groaning and know he’s awake.

“Hey Tommy. I made pizza. If you want some,” I say in a sweet voice then, “then get your ass up.”

“Shut up, Charlie,” he grumbles.

“Yeah, yeah. Anyway pizza’s in the kitchen if you want some.”

“Thanks.” Then I venture back to the kitchen.

“Hey Charlie,” Jay says, his mouth full.

“Who took them out?” I ask looking at the four. Siva shyly raises his hand.

“I ain’t gonna hurt you. Thank you,” I say. He smiles proudly.

“What should we do tonight?” Max asks.

“Sleep?” I say at the same time as Tom comes in and says, “Eat?” Thinking about eating, I start on my pizza.

“Hey Tom. Sleep well?” Nath asks. I can’t help but to laugh. It’s a very inside joke.

“What?” Tom asks. Nath looks at me and – despite my trying not to – we start cracking up.

“I don’t get it,” I hear Tom whisper to Max. I shake my head and high five Nathan.

“Don’t think too hard. You’ll hurt yourself,” I say.

“Trust me, if anyone one who know, it would be me,” he responds. I nod, for my face is full of pizza.

“Do you have any movies?” Nathan asks. I shake my head no.

“Avatar!” Jay screams. Tom and Max groan and clutch their heads. Still a little hungover, I see.

“Nooo, mate. We saw that a week ago,” Nathan complains.

“I wanna see it. I don’t watch movies often,” I say.

“But you’ve seen Avatar, right?” Jay asks. When I shake my head his jaw drops to the core of the moon. That’s right it went through the Earth all the way to the moon.

“We are watching it right now! I’ll go get it,” he says sprinting off. The other boys sigh and Jay is back. Fast little boy.

“Where can we watch it?” he asks out of breath.

“The media room. It’s nice in there,” I say.

“Well, c’mon. Let’s go!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So So So. Was Up? On a personal note, WATER SKIING STARTED! Wooo. Oh I water ski. Someone be happy with me! Are you happy? Thank you. Annnd I got myself a Twitter. But have no followers. So if you wanna be cool and follow me, @TWArePerf. I'm so cool. Lol. Joking. Updation Question! So what is your favorite Max joke? I think his dry humor is hilarious. Comment and make my day!