Status: Active

Breaking the Rules

Chapter Twelve

What am I doing? What is going on? Did I seriously just agree to the “friends with benefits” idea? More like “Client with a rule-breaking benefit.” Same difference.

“We can’t tell anybody,” he says.

I nod my head. “Nobody.”

He chuckles. “I’m sorry. As hot as you look on me, could you move? You’re hurting me… erm…”

I blush hard and shift back. “Sorry,” I mumble.

“No worries.”

“I should probably go, you’re going to want you clothes back.”

“Nah,” he says moving toward my ear. “You’re sexy as fuck in ‘em anyway.”

Blushing harder. “Still gotta give ‘em back. How in the world would we explain this to the boys… and my boss?”

“Yeah, yeah. You’re right. Just go.”

I get up and walk around his bed to the door. I can feel his eyes on my ass, but ignore him. Luckily, there is no one in the hall. I use stealth mode to my room, feeling more and more nauseous by each second. Good thing I have the strength to wait until I’m in the bathroom.

I finish throwing up. I am very ashamed of myself now. I got drunk – so I broke the law – and I’m… I don’t know what you would call it. I think I’m strong enough to stay away from full on sex, but still. Not “dating.” Just getting really – what is usually uncomfortably - close to a client. Sounds to me like I’m damned and somewhat enjoying it.

Yeah. I am enjoying it. It feels nice to know that someone is going to be there to make me happy. Sad to say, I haven’t had anyone remotely close in over three years. I just throw myself into working, on some days even asking for more hours, more work.

I slowly stand up from the bathroom floor. Thank the Lord I had put the aspirin out already. I take two with water and hope I’ll get better.

Now, clothes. Sweatpants and a t shirt. Good enough for me. I wonder where my clothes from last night are…

I head out into the kitchen thing-area. I make enough hot water for everyone to have some tea, and make myself a cup. Nathan is there when I’m done.

“How are ya feelin?” I ask sitting next to one of the tables.

“Shitty. I’ll be fine later,” he says.

“Have you taken anything yet?”

“No. I don’t just plan on coming to America and getting wasted. I didn’t pack anything.”

I laugh. “It’s okay. I got water for tea – make yourself some. I’ll get aspirin.”

“Thanks.”

I quickly get the aspirin and start head back only to hear movement in Max’s room. Yay, I get to take care of hungover people for a day.

“You’re really prepared,” Nathan notes.

“Part of my job,” I say sitting in my old spot. “Who do you think will be the worst?”

“Tom. Maybe you or Jay, but Tom is my best guess.”

“Ha. Thanks Nath,” I mumble as Max comes in. I can see that he is physically drained.

“Aye mate. I feel like fuckin shit,” he says looking toward Nathan. He is wobbly and is not going to keep standing much longer.

“I think he’s going to fall,” Nathan jokes.

“You’ll help me up?” Max asks swinging even more. He moves to lean against the wall, and just nearly makes it.

“Or we’ll just drag you back to your room,” I suggest standing up. I walk over to him and help him walk to a chair.

“You should be hungover, not drunk,” Nath says.

“No shit Sherlock,” is Max’s come back.

“Yeah, yeah. Just take these and I’ll help you back to your room,” I say. He takes the pills and water, smiling just a little. “Nath, you gonna help me?” I ask.

He lets out a fake frustrated sigh. “Fine.”

“Thanks.”

Max makes it to his room, passing out as soon as we lay him down.

“Goodnight?” I say noticing his even breathing. Nath laughs. Then we hear another toilet flush, signaling someone else is awake.

“To the next fucked-up friend?” I say putting my arm up so he can link his with it.

“Why not?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I GOT LOST. Haha. No but for real, it took me like 20 minutes to get here. Hopefully you get around better than I do. Anyway... You probably realize I'm trying to stray away from a sex scene in this story... For the obvious reasons. Anyway, I pray you will learn the new Mibba... We can get throught it together!!!! So on to that thing I do... Updation Question!!!(Hopefully the bbcode is the same) What is your favorite thing about... The Baby Nathan?! Comment!