Status: Active

Breaking the Rules

Chapter Sixteen

“… And we’ve just started,” my mom finishes. We’ve been here for thirty minutes and she has. Not. Stopped. Talking.

She started with the radio tour bit. It starts three weeks before the tour. Just for promotion. Then there will be live performances everywhere. And she got them a part of Party All Night, which is on Venice Beach. It’s not too big, roughly 1,500 people, but it’s broadcasted online. And there is a magazine interview in a week, then another one two days after. Most of the time, they’re writing or preforming live. Either way, the next several months are packed.

“Wow,” Nathan says. They all nod.

“Now, I know you don’t have a lot of time, so we need to put the news out right away. We have a livestream in the Google building tomorrow. That is all for now. Goodbye,” she says leaving. No need to stick around and see our reactions.

“I wonder what Jayne and Martin think of this…” Jay thinks aloud.

“They’ll be at the livestream tomorrow,” I assure.

“Really?” they say.

“Yeah. We don’t just change what you’ve done for your entire career. We like to keep things a little normal, at least,” I say. They nod knowingly.

“Let’s go. We slept, like, none last night,” Tom says yawning.

“M’kay,” I say. My phone starts ringing again. I sigh and signal the boys to go ahead.

“Hello this is Charlotte of Atlantis Records. Who am I speaking to?” I say sweetly into the phone.

“Hello dear, this Jayne, The Wanted’s manager. Are the boys around?” Jayne says back.

“They sure are. Give me a second please,” I say into the phone before pressing it onto my shoulder. “Boys, it’s Jayne. Be quite.” I change the settings to speaker and talk again. “You’re on speaker with The Wanted.”

“Thank you. Hello boys,” she says.

"Hey Jayne.”

“I’m guessing you all just found out what’s going on the next few months…”

“Yep.”

“Is there anything you want to change or add?”

“Who is our opening act?” Tom asks.

“We’ve left that, the places you’re touring through, and a few other things to you.”

“Well, that’s good,” Max suggests.

“Well, that’s all for now… I’ll see you boys tomorrow.”

“’Kay. Bye Jayne!” they scream. Siva hits the off button and I put away my phone.

“Excited?” I ask.

“Hell yeah!” Tom cheers.

“What are we going to do now?” Jay asks.

“Tell the fans?” Tom suggests.

“I’m surprised you aren’t on Twitter already,” Max jokes.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever,” he says back.

They all pull out their phones and start typing.

“Are we supposed to tell them?” Nathan asks.

“No just tell them to watch tomorrow’s livestream,” I say. “Tell them you have big news.”

“Got it,” he says.

“Will you be joining us tomorrow?” Max asks me.

“Maybe. Right now I’m not sure of anything,” I tell him.

“Alright,” he says.

“Goodnight boys. And girl,” Tom says walking into his room.

“Later,” Jay says. “Should I post a video about tomorrow?”

“If you want,” I say.

“I’ll help,” Siva volunteers.

“Let’s go!” Jay shouts.

“See ya kids later,” Max says playing with Nathan’s hair before leaving.

“What are we gonna do now?” I ask leaning one him – after Max has gone.

"What do you want to do?” he asks, knowing what I’m going to say.

I laugh and push him into his room’s open door. He smiles and wraps his arms around me, then whispers, “Don’t forget, we have to be quiet.”

“It’s a good thing the walls are sound proof.”

“A very good thing,” he agrees laying me on the bed.
He starts to nibble on my neck and I feel like flying. I pull his face up to mine and kiss him deeply. I feel waves of pleasure stream over me and my heart rate quickens.

“I know you love it,” he whispers in my ear. I reach up and bite his – it’s a thing I do, biting – and flip us around.

I tell him, “I do love it,” and start trailing down his neck
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyo. Sorry I didn't udpate again. My sister's doggy dropped my computer and broke it, so I got a new one. But I didn't get any thing transfered too my new one and thought I lost this story. BUT then I found it. All is good and well and things. Updation Question! What is something the boys inspired you to do? Mine is play the guitar. Comment yours!