Status: Active

Breaking the Rules

Chapter Three

“You know I know how,

To make ‘em stop and stare, as I zone out,

The club can’t even handle me right now.

I see you watchin’ me as I go all out.

The club can’t even handle me right now!”
blares out of my alarm clock.

“Shut up!” I whisper-yell at it. I push the dismiss button and roll out of bed. I mean roll.

“Ouch! Shit! God!” I yell sitting up straight and moving my hand to my head. “Fuckin gravity.”

I set my alarm clock to quarter after 8 so I would be able to wake them up in time. I swiftly grab my IPod off the alarm clock deck and plug in my Beats. I find my most favorite song on my IPod, Starships by Nicki Minaj.

“Let’s go to the beach, each,

Let’s go get away,

They say what they’re gonna say,

Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light.”


I sing along as I walk to the mini kitchen. I make a cup of tea. I love tea and coffee annoys me, so every day I have a cup of tea.

“Hola,” someone says behind me.

“Gahh!” I scream turning around. Good thing I wasn’t holding my tea.

I see Jay behind me laughing. I glare at him until he becomes uncomfortable.

“Mornin,” he says sitting down next to me.

“Not cool,” I mumble. “Would you like some tea? I have tons.”

“Sure.”

“Okay, you pick one out, I gotta wake everyone else up.”

“Ha. Have fun.”

“Oh yeah. I will,” I say leaving the kitchen.

“Tom? You up?” I say knocking on his door. When I hear snoring, I take out my staff card and open his door. “Tom. Up.” He doesn’t budge. “Jay! Come here!” I call. And Tom still doesn't move.

“What?” he asks standing in the doorway. I wave him over as I get on Tom’s bed. “Oh, okay!”

“Tom!”, “Tom!”, “Wake up!”, and “Wakey, wakey eggs and bakey!” is what we yell as be jump on his bed.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Tom screams finally getting up. Jay and I fall over laughing.

“Good your up. Get changed, shower, whatever. You’ve got 45 minutes,” I inform.

“Fine,” he says.

“Jay you too. Go get ready. I’ll get the others,” I say.

“Alright!” and he runs out. I follow him out but stop at Siva’s door.

“Siva? You up?” I ask knocking.

“Yeah!” he calls back.

“Kay, you got 45 minutes.” Then I move to Max’s room.

“Max?”

“Yeah?”

“Good you’re up. 45 minutes.”

“Alright.” Now on the Nathan.

“Nathan?” Nothing. “Nathan, are you up?” Nada. I take out my card and open his door.

“Nathan. Time to get up,” I say as I see him. Aww, he’s all curled up in a little ball, shirtless. Why does he have to be so damn sexy?

“Nathan. Up,” I say shaking his shoulder.

“No thanks,” he mumbles rolling over to face me and smiles. His smile is so sexy. So
perfect. No Charlie! Bad!

“No. Come on now, up. You’ve got 45 minutes,” I say shaking him more.

He sighs. “Alright. I’m up.”

“Good, now get ready,” I say leaving.

I walk back into my room to take a shower. The warm water feels real good on my body. I know that I can’t stay in forever, so I get out sad that the heat has subsided. I change into my black skinny jeans and a blue top. I go to my closet and grab my leather jacket that I love so much. I go back to my bathroom and braid my black hair in a braid. Just a normal braid. I don’t do make-up. It’s just something I never felt like I needed. I’ve always felt like I was pretty just how I am.

It’s 9:00 when I’m done. I grab my notebook and enter the hallway. I hear Jay and Max talking in the room off the kitchen. It’s kinda like the main room of 5a. There are two couches, a TV, and a coffee table.

Max is wearing white jeans, a graphic-t, and a leather vest. Jay has on faded jeans and a grey shirt that is torn on the left shoulder.

“Hey guys,” I say.

“’ey Charlie,” Max says. Jay waves.

“You guys excited?” I ask.

"Yes!” Jay exclaims.

“Yeah, but what’s the point of today? I mean are we writing? Recording?” Max asks.

“We only record if you have something to record. Otherwise, it’s mostly just like going over what music are you writing and meeting your writers and other basic stuff. Possibly writing,” I say.

“Sweet,” Nathan says from behind me. He’s wearing gray jeans, a grey and white shirt, and a gangster style hat.

“Hat,” I say blankly. He sighs and saunters back to his room.

“Why does Mrs. Emery hate those hats anyway?” Max wonders aloud.

“Not a story I could tell you at the moment,” I mutter looking at my feet. Max looks up but doesn’t say anything.

"Better?” Nathan asks with loads of sarcasm while plopping down on the coach.

“Yes,” I say ignoring his sarcastic words. “Siva! Tom! We have to go!”

“Coming!” Siva calls. Tom groans in response.

“Should I…?” Jay asks pointing to Tom’s room. I nod.

“Tom, hurry your ass up!” Jay yells. Max chuckles and Nathan smiles while shaking his head.

“Shut up Bird!” Tom yells back.

“I’m ready,” Siva says coming out of his room. He’s wearing jeans and a gray sweatshirt.

“Good,” I say nodding.

“Let go Jay,” Tom growls walking down the hallway. Jay puts his hands up in defense but still laughs.

“I’m not even going to ask. We have to go,” I say standing up and walking towards the elevator.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there lovely people! I want to start with... It's my birthday! Yay me! I saw The Lucky One, and thought, "I should go home and update my story." So that is what I shall do. Update Question! The Wanted were recently on "Punk'd." Who do you think was the most scared and if you could punk one member, who would it be? Comment your answer!