Status: I'm trying this out. Comments would make it continue!

Here Comes the Sun

Little Darling

The children rushed toward Leila as soon as she hopped foot into her house.

"Well, hello!" She greeted, hugging all ten of them simultaneously.

They all greeted her with a hello while she tried to take off her shoes. She rubbed her ankle and tried to hop towards the kitchen.

"What is the matter with your leg, Lee?" One of the boys asked.

"I just tripped and hurt it is all." She shrugged. The children rushed to her mother, who was tiding up the living room, to drag her into the hall.

"Finally, you're home!" She exclaimed.

"Yes, I am," Leila said.

"Good. You can get them their snack, then. Their parents should be here shortly, but they haven had one yet." Her mother waved her into the kitchen, not even noticing that she was hobbling and groaning with each step.

Two hours later the last child was picked up. Leila grabbed her bag of ice and made her way to the staircase.

"Hold on a second, Lee, I need you to help me straighten up the playroom."

Leila sighed to herself and hopped in there. The toys were thrown carelessly over the room, cups were left on any straight surface minus the coaster, and the television was covered by blankets connected to some chairs. She organized the room and tried to make her way to her room as fast as she could. She walked into her bathroom and undressed before running a bath. She put in coconut smelling bubble soap and plugged her iPod into the iHome. The Ed Sheeran Genius playlist played softly through her ears while she washed up.

She was humming 'Kiss Me' as she crawled onto her bed, cozying up to her giant body pillow.

Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in, lie down with me and hold me in your arms

Zayn sung into the mic while Niall strummed his guitar. The other boys hummed softly in the background while he sang to their garage door.

"Now kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved...this feels like falling in love, we're falling in love..." Zayn held the notes out flawlessly.

"Damn, that's never sounded so good!" Louis exclaimed after Niall stopped strumming.

"Gee, I wonder why..." Harry raised an eyebrow and smirked in Zayn's direction.

All he did was shrug.

"C'mon, mate, we know something happened. Just tell us already." Niall leaned closer to him, looking like a teenage girl waiting to find out why her favorite band was on TV.

He shook his head, "Nothing."

"Bullshit!" Lou cried.

"She tripped, I helped her to her car, drove her home, then you guys picked me up. That's it," he explained.

"Really?" Harry asked, looking disappointed.

"Yeah..." He trailed off.

"Are you sure?" Liam chimed in.

"Well, we have a few courses togeth-"

"See, that isn't nothing!" Lou hopped off his chair and clapped him on the back, "Get it."

"Nothing happened! You're all getting excited for no reason."

"If you didn't get all red faced every time we brought her up, then we wouldn't be acting like this, but because you do, we're assuming that you might fancy her." Liam took a sip of his water.

"I only talked to her for a few minutes." He glared at them.

"So?" Niall asked.

"So...I don't know. Can we practice, now? The competition is in two weeks and we barely have a set list." He nibbled on his lip, looking around the room.

"We were thinking of going out to eat instead," Liam said.

Zayn nodded, "Alright. I'm going to head upstairs and have something from the fridge. You guys enjoy." He grabbed his jacket from the couch and opened the door.

"He's only ditching us because he needs to go w-"

"Oi, get your head out of the gutter, Harry. I'm just sick of 'going out for dinner' every night and not getting home until two. I actually need sleep, you know." Zayn shook his head and walked up the stairs to his flat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that it's been so long since I last updated! I've been worrying about pretty much everything else...Again, sorry! I can't sleep, though, so here is the chapter. Short, I know :/ I'm going to try writing a little bit every night while I'm here in Texas...So, sorry for any mistakes, my iPod has a mind of it's own.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Recommend, subscribe, comment? Please?

*Song Credit: Kiss Me; Ed Sheeran. Love him.