Even in Death We Can Find Love

A Friend

Me, Frank, and a few other tributes that were hurt during practiced were in the nurses wing of the building. Me and Frank were the only ones with broken noses so the put us in a diffident room then because we needed a special treatment to fix them.

I laid on the hard bed that was covered with a thick white paper that made too much noise when you moved.

"I don't think your plan will work Gerard"

I sat up extremely fast and stared at him with wide eyes

"Dont talk about here! Of all places not here! do you know what they would do to us if they found out?"

"I know but, no one is here and I dont know if it will work"

"Frank trust me it will but, I dont know about Grace coming with us... She was just acting so weird like some flipped a switch on her but, trust me please if she cant come it will just be me and you. We wont have to kill anyone and we wont have to die... we can just be-"

Just then a very young girl with bright pink hair and pale blue skin came in pushing a cart with medical equipment. She looked at me and sighed.

"Not to be blunt but your face is more fucked up. This is gonna hurt but, I will put a cream on it that will make it feel better."

Before I could ask what she was going to do she pinched my nose and twisted it to side till she heard a pop. I screamed the whole time and let a few tears slide down my cheek. When she let go of my nose blood gushed out and my nose still felt like she was pinching it.

"A handsome boy like you shouldnt be crying" she tsked

I looked at Frank who looked like he wanted to laugh because it was so obvious that she was hitting on me.

"Ummm I guess" I replied to her

She started to put a green cream on my nose that soothed the pain like she said it would. When she finished with the green cream she put a purple gel on all my cuts. She looked at her work and then turned to Frank.

"you shouldnt be here mister district 1"

Frank looked a little hurt by the comment but, didnt let it show for long. The nurse proceeded to do the same procedures to Franks face. He didnt scream as loud as did but, he did feel the pain. She finished him up with the cream and gel. When she was done she looked at both of us with sad eye.

"Well I guess im done here. May the odd be ever in your favor."

and with that she gave us both a hug and shook our hands. As she walked out Frank stood up.

"I guess we should go to our floors and talk about the plan"

"Yeah ... I'll catch up to you im just gonna sit here for a minuet"

"Ummm ok... I'll see you in a bit I guess." Frank gave me weird look before he left.

As so as Frank left I open my fist to look at the small white paper the nurse slipped in my hand when she shook our hands. I opened the note and started to read it.

Dear District 9 boy,

I know whats wrong with your partner. The game makers put a chip in the back of her neck. It is very small and the size of a needle. you wont be able to get it out and they wont let her live and let people know the were experimenting on her. She will be like a switch when the game makers want her to fight she will but, when they dont need her she will be normal. If you follow your plan to escape you will make it but, Grace will not follow you. You need to save yourself and District 1 boy. Good luck be safe and know you will get help when you are free. You are not alone and you are always being watched.

- A Friend
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I havent updated but I got sooo inspired to write and my break is coming so I have time now lol

so I hope you like the chapter please comment!!!!

love and cookies
celine