Even in Death We Can Find Love

Frank

Going through Capital was difficult. People (at least that’s what I’m guessing they are) where pulling at us, touching us, and not really letting us walk to the car. I could tell that grace was scared based by the way she kept getting closer and closer to me.
It took us an hour to get to the car from the train. And when we did get to the car it took us literally 5 minutes to get to the building it was lazy we could have walked there. Once in the building the separated me and Grace. She looked scared and I told her not to worry and simply nodded.

I was put into a room with all the boys from other district they were still waiting for three more tribute and it could take hours or even a day or two depending on their district. I walked over to table filled with weird shaped glass bottles. Some were clear, thick, colorful, or had scents of wild flowers. I tried looking for water but couldn’t find it. So poured myself a cup of a blue liquid that smelled of a sweet honey.

“Good choice.” I looked up to see another tribute staring at me. He must be sizing me up… Already.

“I was trying to find water.” I said dumbly

“Well good luck cause they do drink water here so don’t drink anything clear like water. You won’t like the outcome. Hi my name is Frank.” He held out his hand and shaked it. Frank was a shorter guy but don’t let that fool you he had muscles.

“Thanks. My name is Gerard.”

“So Gerard What district are you from?” Why does he want to get to know me were going to have to kill each other how does he not get that.

“I’m from district 9. You?”

“9 hmmm that’s grain right.”

“yup fields as far as you can see.” Now I missed home

“Oh well that must be nice… I guess. I’m from district 1.” I should have figured he was just trying to get to know his victims. I hate careers just cause they have more money and can train in schools for the game. My District has not victor we have no mentor. Me and Grace have to rely on ourself well he gets to pick any of the mentors he wanted.

“Oh well… ummm ok nice meeting you” I tried walking away but he pulled me back.
“No wait I’m not trying to size you up I promise it just your new to the room and when the others found out I was from district one they didn’t want me near them so it’s boring now. Please talk to me.” I’m not a cruel person so of course I’m gonna stay. Not to mention he is pretty good looking.

“Ok I’ll stay.”

“Good thank you so much.” He hugged me and I just stood there I mean would you hug your killer? “So did you volunteer?” He asked.

“No I was picked And I don’t plan to go back.” He gave me a puzzled look

“Usually everyone wants to go home. Why don’t you?”

“Well don’t get me wrong I do. I have a brother I look after since my parents death but, there is a little girl tribute that is from my district that I promised I would get her home. You see she never had a good live or even lived.” He look like he was think to hard then he looked at me.

“That’s really nice not a lot of people would do that for someone they just met.”

“Yeah I know I’ve seen the games no one tries to save someone else it’s unheard of.”

“Well there going to split us up soon the last of the tribute came. It was really nice meeting you. I hope we get to talk again soon.”

It was nice meeting him.
♠ ♠ ♠
yup Frank is lonely
but does he have a soft spot for Gerard
do people from district 1 have a bigger heart that you thing
maybe time will tell
comment please i need them to surive *cough* *cough* see im dying O_O

love and cupcakes
celine