Status: slowly progressing

Be Like You

Ticklish

I laughed as Harry attacked my ribcage, trying to tickle me into admitting that I was ticklish, “I’m not ticklish!” I promised trying to push his hands away.

“Then why are you scared of me?” he laughed out loud as I continued to try to push his hands away.

“I’m not” I assured him with a smile as I reached for a pillow to block him from reaching my rib cage.

“Cheater” he accused as the doorbell rang, getting up I threw the pillow at his face, “at least put some pants on.”

“Nah, it’s probably Meagan. She keeps forgetting her key” I told him.

“At least you’re wearing a shirt” he muttered as I left my bedroom and walked towards the door.

I didn’t bother to look through the peep hole automatically assuming it was Meagan, I didn’t think it’d be someone else until I opened the door, “What do you want?” I asked all amusement flying out the window.

“Can we talk?”He asked hopeful, he looked over me and raised his eyebrows at the fact I was only wearing a tank top and underwear.

Scoffing I glared at him and reached to close the door, only to have it left open when he stuck his foot between the door and the frame, “Hear me out please” he begged.

“Harry honestly. Leave” I told him, “I’m calling security. My management made it clear for you to stay away from me.”

Harry looked at me for the longest time, “Come on Lizzie, just one change. Talk to me” he pleaded.

I sighed running a hand through my hair, I was about to tell him to fuck off when he looked behind my shoulder; turning around I slapped my forehead when I noticed Harry walking out of my room, “I’ll be right there” I told the ginger behind me before turning back to the other one trying to get into my apartment.

“Leave Harry. You gave me up a long time ago and I’m happy now” I told him loud and clear, closing the door on his face and turning around and sending Harry and apologetic look, “I’m sorry, I should have made him leave sooner.”

He shook his head, “Don’t worry about it love; I know how ex’s get” he assured me pecking my lips.

Making my way to the kitchen I giggled as he picked me up by my waist and sat me on the counter, standing between my legs he kissed my forehead and cheek before kissing my lips. I tightened my grip around his waist with my thighs, pulling him closer to me.

Pulling away for air he smiled, “So I’ve been thinking that we could maybe go public?” he murmured pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

I looked at him closely, “You know the press will have a field day with our age difference right?” I asked him carefully.

“They’ve been seeing us around the city for months now and the most they’ve gotten is a simple hug or peck on the cheek. They’ll assume we’re taking things slow” Harry insisted kissing my shoulder.

Sighing I looked away “Have you even mentioned this to your public relations team?”

“Yeah, they’re fine with it. You have a better prior history than Chelsy ever did; come on. I talked to Meagan and she doesn’t have a problem either” he persuaded.

Looking back at him and into his eyes I smiled pecking his lips, “What exactly are we going public with? You haven’t been very clear on where we stand.”

“I thought we were only seeing each other” he admitted sheepishly.

I kissed him passionately, pulling his body as close to mine as I could, “That’s what I thought too, I just wanted to be clear on this.”

His hands lay on my waist, “I still think you’re ticklish” he smirked, before I could do anything he attacked my rib cage forcefully tickling me to the point where it hurt to laugh.

“I give up!” I exclaimed hoping for mercy as he came to a stop, a smirk on his face.

“See. I knew you were ticklish” he chuckled pecking my lips as I jumped off the counter.

Walking towards my room he slapped my but, turning around I just glared at him playfully and continuing to my destination. All of a sudden my feet weren’t on the wooden floor but in the air as Harry picked me up and threw me on the bed before hovering over me, “I sort of like it better when you don’t wear pants” he murmured, his breath hitting my face as I
wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Then you must really love it when I sleep” I pointed out, pulling his lips to mine quickly.

Pulling away he randomly brought up the idea of dinner and insisting we go out tonight to celebrate on going public. Barely letting me change into decent clothing, Harry dragged me out of the apartment and into the first restaurant he could find.

“Can I order my food or you choosing the first thing on the menu?” I asked cheekily.

“How about the fastest made?” he retorted playfully.

“I don’t want a salad” I warned him.

“Love I was joking, you can order whatever you want” Harry chuckled putting down his menu and calling over a waiter, we gave him our orders before I slapped Harry’s arm.

“So much for making me wait” I chastised him.

“So what are you doing this weekend?”

I thought about it for a few minutes before remembering what Meagan had told me, “I actually have a photo shoot in Paris, why?”

Frowning he shook his head, “I just wanted to see if you would come with me to Buckingham for a polo match.”

“I can always move the date for the photo shoot” I offered not wanting to miss the match.

“No, you have your job you don’t have to move around your schedule for me” he insisted.

“No really, I can move up my photo shoot and go with you to the match” I assured him typing away on my phone, ten minutes later I grinned up at him, “It even works out for the
photographer, so it’s set. I’ll leave tomorrow night and come back Friday and go with you to
the match on Saturday. Do you have anything planned? You can join me.”

“I’m free this week, but are you sure you want me going? I won’t be a distraction?”

I laughed at him, “A distraction? You’ll be fine. Just plan on not leaving the hotel room” I winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think i'm spoiling you all, haha. But enjoy!