Status: I'll post when i can

On Your Side

The Truth

I slowly opened my eyes, it was dark.

Where the hell am I?

I looked around the room, wait... Whose room is this? Oh maybe I'm still at John. Where's everyone? Where's James?!

I looked at the side of the bed, I saw someone sat on the floor and laying his head on the bed, who is that? I wanted to move my body but I can't. I feel like I'm tied up on the bed, but I looked at my hand, I wasn't. I'm sure as hell I'm paralyzed. Because of the alcohol? Oh shit. James gonna kick me in the ass tomorrow.

"Come back to sleep..." I can see he was smiling even though it was dark and he run his hand to my hair, stroking it gently. His voice was deep and calm, but I can feel a little worried in his voice, I can't recognize his voice, but it was like Eric's voice. But it couldn't be him.

Before any thought of who is he coming back, his hand in my hair was drifted me to sleep again.

/////////////////////////////////

I opened my eyes again, I felt sunshine through the window, I saw Bunga and the guys laughing at something, and Pat suddenly looked at me, and realizing I was wake up.

"Dhifa!!! You're awake finally!!! You sleep like 12 hours nonstop!" Pat screaming and ran over to me, he jumped to the bed right next to me.

I smiled and I saw the guys were smiling, looking at me. I smiled back to them and rubbed my forehead, wow I could move my body again.

"What are you feeling?" Bunga sat beside me and stroking my hair
"Like shit" I mumbled, Bunga gave me a glass of water and couples of pills. I swallowed them without asking anything.

"Uh... Can one of you tell me what happened last night?" I gulped.

"Well, are you drinking something last night?" Asked James, I saw Garrett still look pissed in the corner of the room. I shrugged and I nodded.

"Of course you did, because this asshole gave you a fucking vodka last night" James sent a death glare to Garrett.

"Wait no! He didn't give me a vodka, he gave me an alcohol... And I'm the only one who begged him to give it to me. At least, it's just an alcohol right?"

"Alcohol?! He gave you a fucking vodka, Dhif!"

"He did?" I looked at Garrett, confused.
"You took my drink instead of the new one. And... Yeah. I'm so sorry..." His voice shallow and he looked down all the time. Bunga sat up and stand up in the middle of the room

"And I guess you have some alcohol allergies and stuff. You can't drink anymore, for your own health" James ruffled my hair

"I won't drink anymore, it tastes like shit!" Yes, seriously the taste is like shit, call me old fashioned but I don't care.

"Yeah good, but please everyone, watch this girl. She could be a rebel sometimes" Bunga laughed and I smacked his shoulder playfully.

"Where's Eric?" I realized that there's no Eric there.

"He's with Sierra. You know something..." Pat explained to me, I nodded. yeah of course I know it, he was the only reason why I drank Garrett's vodka.

"Yeah whatever" I pouted and we decided to play Halo and COD for the rest of the day, me and Bunga is a great player of COD. Of course, my brother always challenged me to play COD.

Nick pulled out his phone when it’s vibrated "Uh... Guys, Eric and Sierra are headed here, you guys ok?" I looked over everyone, they exchanged looks each other, and nodded.

Nick text back "Okay" to Eric. I kinda get nervous, I mean.... Yeah whatever, he didn't even care about me. A couple minutes later, I heard the front door opened.

"Hey guys" I heard a bitchy tone squeaking at us, I turned over the door frame, and I saw Sierra leaned to Eric's arm. And Eric grinned like a crazy. I felt the odd angry feelings come strike through my body again.

After sharing some hellos, and of course Sierra gave me and Bunga a death bitchy glare she sat down on Eric's lap and they started to making out. holy fuck. I didn't have to see this. Bunga gave me a look and we sat up, stomped out the room.

"Hey guys, where are you going?" Heard Garrett called us, but we decided to ignored him

"What the fuck was that!" She shouted to herself

"Yeah I know, bithcy" I mumbled. We sat on the counter, Bunga pulled out the snack from the refrigerator and set it on the table

"You know, and I know. You likes Halvo"

I choked out

"What?!" I snapped her, she laugh lightly

"Hey I could see in your eyes, they're always sparkling whenever it's around Eric" I looked down, maybe this is the time I should giving up for keeping this as my own secret

"Yeah I'm kind of get an interest with Eric, because eventho he was act like shit a few days ago" she nodded and shoving some food in his mouth

"So what makes you changing your fucking mind? You know what, I don't really see that sparks in your eyes, I just figure it out because you were act so strange lately" oh god I'm trapped.

I grabbed a orange juice from the refrigerator since I can't even drink more alcohol or I could drop dead anytime.

"Uh I don't know, he's kind of cute and in the noon after the first day I met him, he went to introduced himself formally to me, I find that was really sweet before..." I paused this time and looked around, convinced myself there's no one here beside us "... Sierra get along with him again"

"Yeah I know, I already asked the guys and Annie about her and yeah as we thought, she's a total bitch" Bunga sipped my orange juice

"I think he like you too, Dhif" Added Bunga, and I choked again.

"No he doesn't, in matter of fact, look who's with him now, baby" I laughed lightly

"No! You don't know? He's the one that.... Never mind" he put her hand on her mouth, like she shouldn't tell that thing to me

"Hey!" I shoved her hand from her head

"I said never mind! Haha. You know, we should get back to them again before the others get pissed" she stood up and put her glass in the sink

"You bitch!" I yelled to her, trying to not laugh

"Probably" she laughed

"Whatever, come on. Bring those foods" I pointed the food and the two of us get back to the gaming room.

And for the rest of the day we just played games and had some little chit chat and plus some free making out show from Eric and Sierra.

I burned out in jealousy. Whenever I looked at them, with or not purpose, I felt my anxious strikes back. Like I could get mad and screaming in front of their face. Garrett gave me a confusing looks, he obviously wanted to know what happened between me and John lately. Well, maybe I should tell him, since he’s one of the people I could trust for.

I was the kind of girl that could barely control their emotion. And if I got my anxiety, or angriness or some stuff like that, I could get worse than before. Screaming and crying like crazy.

This wasn't going to be good. For me. For everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry i know this is sucks :( i just want to finish this story :)

comments and subscribe are very very welcome :)