‹ Prequel: Heavy

Three Cheers

"You're beautiful to me, baby. Don't forget it."

The next day, Fran came over while Gerard was still asleep in my bed. Busy ate cereal, sulking a bit after Frank came over to pick the dog up; Fran was gonna take Busy out anyway. Fran seemed to be okay with the Gerard thing, she didn't really say anything about it.

"Hey, B, go get ready so I can take you shopping," Fran told her, "We'll go get mama's belated birthday present."

Busy hopped from her little seat, "Okay!" 

I grabbed her bowl and set it in the sink. I took a sip from my coffee when I returned to the table, "So," She began, "Things are alright with you and Gerard?"

I nodded, "Yep. We're taking it slow."

"You know I never mean any harm," Fran told me, "But, is this alright? Do you think it's best?"

I shrugged, "Gerard... He's complicated and his intentions are always for the best, but things between us won't ever return to what they used to be when we were kids." I said softly, "We have Busy and that's the major issue at hand."

"Are you just with him for Busy's sake?"

I shook my head, "No, of course not! I wouldn't used him like that. I love him, Frances, I truly do." I took another sip, "I'm happy being with him... It's just, sometimes shit is hard to deal."

"His attitude?"

"More like my attitude." I grumbled, "I'm so damn crucial of everything, I don't want another situation where I don't want him."

Fran smiled then, "I'll give you guys some alone time, get you a gift and spoil the baby." 

I rolled my eyes, "I don't need a gift."

"Yes you do. You need some clothes for summer, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna shop until I run out of money."

"Fran, you don't have to." I told her.

"But I want to." She patted my hand, "You need some pampering, you've worked hard and you're gonna do it again, so I'll take care of you."

I was gonna retort, when Gerard walked in, "I can do that." He said hastily.

I frowned at him, Gerard looked so tired, "Gee, is Busy still getting dressed?" I covered quickly.

"I helped her brush her teeth, she's getting dressed right now." He answered shortly.

Why was he mad?

"I'm gonna help the little fashionista get ready. Excuse me." Fran quickly ducked out of the room, sensing the tension.

"There's coffee." I told him.

He gave a nod and crossed the kitchen. I didn't watch him as he poured a cup; he came and sat down. He looked exhausted and a little mad.

"What did I do?" I asked curiously.

He shook his head, "You ain't do shit." He snapped.

I furrowed my brows, "Well, you're obviously angry, so what's wrong?"

He ran a hand through his hair, "Nothin'." He muttered.

"It's not nothin'. Tell me." I spoke sternly.

His eyes were heavy and bags hung beneath them. His pale skin almost glowed, "I'll tell you later." He mumbled.

I shook my head, just as I did, Busy came in with Fran. She was dressed, so I figured they were leaving. "Mama, I go now."

I picked her up and kissed her cheek, "Be good, okay?"

"I am." B pouted.

I smiled, "I know, Biz. Say bye to daddy." I let Busy down and she rushed over to Gerard.

"Bye daddy," She hugged him after he picked her up, "Love you."

He hugged her back, "I love you, too."

"I'll have her back by the afternoon." Fran said, "I'll see you guys."

I waved, "Have fun."

Once the front door was closed, I looked over at Gerard. He was playing with the rim of his cup, and looking down into his coffee. 

"Gee, spill." I muttered.

He looked up at me, "I had a fight with Mikey."

I wanted to roll my eyes, but I held back. I chewed at my lip instead, "Why?"

"Why do you think?" He snapped, "Fuck, I wish he would just shut the fuck up for a minute."

I suddenly felt a little responsible, "Look, Gerard if he doesn't want you to see me--"

He cut me off, "Mikey ain't the boss of me. I'm a fucking adult, I can do whatever the fuck I want."

I felt Gerard's anger boiling out of control, "I understand, but he's your brother, he loves you, he doesn't want to see you hurt."

I can't believe I was taking Mikey's side.

"Too fuckin' late, isn't it? That bitch already stomped all over my heart and shit. I liked her, y'know, and she went and fucked me over. Mikey needs to shut up and stay out of my fuckin' business."

I put my hand on his, "Don't fight with him, just talk, make it right."

"How can I make it right? He says everything I do is wrong. Loving you is wrong, being Busy's father is wrong. I can't ever do anything fucking right! I'm under a goddamn microscope all the time." Gerard's face grew red, a vein was throbbing in his neck.

I squeezed his hand, "Gerard, calm down." I stood up and went over to him, placing a kiss on his warm forehead, "Take in a deep breath and forget about it."

"Would you do the same if one of your brothers was crucial of you?" He asked shortly.

"Yes, maybe. But, I know that just means they care." I hugged him as gently as I could.

"No," He spoke stubbornly, "You're the only one who cares. My brother, even my mom tell me you're bad. You ain't bad, you were hurting... I want to be with you, I don't care what they say."

His words made me feel a lightness in my chest. All I wanted to do was kiss him and pull him into my bedroom. 

"They're your family," I forced myself to say, "I'm your ex-wife."

Gerard stood up then, pulling me right back into a hug, "You and Biz are more a family to me than them."

"Gerard," I looked up at him, "You're just mad. Don't say things you can't take back."

He sighed, "Please, just let me wallow and be with you. You're the only thing that makes me happy."

I gave in to Gerard, letting him kiss me and carry me to my bedroom. Inside, he placed me on the bed and together we began to undress quickly. This was such a primal need, we didn't think twice. 

Gerard got on the bed, lying up against the headboard, and pulled me to straddle his lap. I bit my lip slightly, his hands cupped my jaw, his eyes seemed to marvel my face. My cheeks grew warm at the way he was looking at me, I was suddenly shy.

"You're beautiful to me, baby. Don't forget it." He said softly, leaning forward to kiss my lips.

The kiss was gentle and loving. It was everything we needed.

Gerard placed one hand on my hip, while the other traced up my thigh. I held my breath as I kept my eyes locked onto his, feeling his fingers gently slide up my thigh and in between them. I let out a small exhale when I felt his fingers touch my sensitive folds. He smiled, moving his index further down, until he got to the sweet spot.

He pressed his lips to mine, "All I wanna do is touch you." His voice was heavy, husky.

"I need you so bad." Was my reply.

Gerard caressed my sensitive skin until I was bucking my hips, and whining. He pulled his hand away and kissed my neck, squeezing my hips, "Ride me."

I did as he said, slowly lowering myself onto his dick without hesitation. We both let out moans, both waton, wanting a release, but still wanting it to last as long as possible. I rocked my hips slowly, his mouth moved down my neck to my chest and to my right breast. I felt like I would lose control with the pleasure I was feeling.

I moaned his name, rocking my hips harder against his. I pressed my mouth against his neck and bit down gently, crying his name, "Fuck, Gee." I wrapped my arms around him, forcing myself harder against him.

"October, Sugar, so good." He sputtered, "Too good."

I felt my peak rising, I tightened myself against Gerard, moaning against his neck. I dug my nails into his shoulder blades as my orgasm hit me. I cried out loudly, dropping my head against Gerard shoulder; I felt him release a second after, his nails dug into my hips. The pleasure and pain felt like heaven, I couldn't control myself. I rode out my orgasm with him, gripping Gerard tightly until I came down.

Gerard pressed his lips to mine, pecking them until we engaged in a full fledged make-out session. He pushed me back with his body so he was on top of me. He pulled from my mouth and looked down at me, "I love you."

I huffed a soft laugh, "I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will be better ;)

xo ali